Anyone ever have experience with addiction to hard drugs?

shewolfnm

Reply Wed 28 May, 2008 12:59 pm
OGIONIK wrote:
i cant get addicted to anything..

your too full of yourself.

Sorry. Not being rude . You just are.

You are not invincible. You are not a super power with total control.

You have a human body and human bodies become addicted.

You will never be addicted if you never do the stuff.

Thats the only absolute you have. You dont know everything.

Really.

Drugs are not a flippiant thing that just happen like diarrhea.

until you grasp that concept.. cant help ya.
0 Replies

Bi-Polar Bear

Reply Wed 28 May, 2008 01:00 pm
OGIONIK wrote:
anyways they do someshit called speedballs alot

i dont really know how they do it but im pretty sure u cant snort heroine so they have to inject it right? like they mix them together?

yeah thats crazy. i dont know what to do im stuck in that house and i cant move.

im seriously thinking about heading into the desert. **** society and humans and friends. im tired of being the only person getting **** handled.

maybe i should kill them and then have the house to myself for a few days before i get arrested.

Is there anything i can do?

they have to get off it themselves don't they?

go with the kill 'em and take off plan... nature's way... they're offed and you get caught and go to prison where you are manpussy for the rest of your life... the herd is thinned...
0 Replies

Slappy Doo Hoo

Reply Wed 28 May, 2008 01:15 pm
Gotta love how you act like you've got your **** together so much, and are so ahead of the game that you're just going to go to the desert, screw all the rest of the dumb people.

Then you go asking things like how you get addicted to coke.

I doubt there's been one person who thought to themself, "I'm going to get addicted to this and ruin my life" as they snorted their first line.
0 Replies

Wy

Reply Wed 28 May, 2008 07:03 pm
BPB wrote:
"thanks for the advice. I haven't had much experience in that department."

ROFLMAO!!!!

(Pssst... Ogionik... Think Rock Stars. Think Rock Bands. Think Big-Haired Rock Bands in the 80s. WHAT DO YOU THINK THEY DID BACKSTAGE, YOU YOUNG TROUT?????)

PS totally off thread to Sewolf -- How about David Lee Roth, circa 1979? I say YUMMM! (tho I probly woulda let BPB eat crackers, too.)
0 Replies

Amigo

Reply Wed 28 May, 2008 07:16 pm
There is something freaky about those odd people that do illicit drugs like it's normal and don't get addicted.

Normal people either get addicted or stay the hell away from them as much as they can.

Pretty soon the Non-addict drug user is going around getting groups of freinds hooked on hard drugs and walking away like "laa dee daa".

If you see the harmless drug user guy come around, lock the doors and turn off the lights and wait for him to move on.

Beer and just a little weed. THATS IT!!!
0 Replies

Wy

Reply Wed 28 May, 2008 07:16 pm
Sewolf -- sorry I forgot your aitch: Shewolf Rocks!
0 Replies

soulkey11

Reply Thu 29 May, 2008 12:31 pm
"Addiction"
Hi. I am 26 years old. Unfortunately I have become "addicted" .
My best advice to you my beloved friend. STOP WANDERING NOW !!!!
DO NOT QUESTION IT ! ! ! ONLY KNOW THAT YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND IT , AND YOU DON'T WANT TO!!! .
I myself at the age of 14 for the first time used meth. I never understood addiction either. I used it once in a bluemoons mornig. no problem. When I turned 17 the real party started (not). I used more and more , honestly because of boredom. everyone was partying. That was the big party year "2000" anyhow . when I time comes to grow-up and put the party favors away..... Well I am addicted. Mad
So what I am trying to say is most people do the drug (whatever it may be) for fun occasionaly , only to find out they are addicted , after it's too late. Dont find your self there one day. Quit .any and all thought of using.
0 Replies

OGIONIK

Reply Thu 29 May, 2008 02:54 pm
Bi-Polar Bear wrote:
OGIONIK wrote:
anyways they do someshit called speedballs alot

i dont really know how they do it but im pretty sure u cant snort heroine so they have to inject it right? like they mix them together?

yeah thats crazy. i dont know what to do im stuck in that house and i cant move.

im seriously thinking about heading into the desert. **** society and humans and friends. im tired of being the only person getting **** handled.

maybe i should kill them and then have the house to myself for a few days before i get arrested.

Is there anything i can do?

they have to get off it themselves don't they?

go with the kill 'em and take off plan... nature's way... they're offed and you get caught and go to prison where you are manpussy for the rest of your life... the herd is thinned...

im pretty sure id be the penetrator in that situation.
0 Replies

OGIONIK

Reply Thu 29 May, 2008 02:55 pm
yeah i think they are screwed. its weird how little self control people have nowdays i mean seriously.

addicts are retards.
0 Replies

Bella Dea

Reply Thu 29 May, 2008 02:56 pm
not if you're as pretty as you say.
0 Replies

OGIONIK

Reply Thu 29 May, 2008 03:14 pm
lol.
0 Replies