Anyone ever have experience with addiction to hard drugs?

OGIONIK

Reply Wed 28 May, 2008 12:31 pm
Well at first, i couldn't understand what the big deal was, everyone was freaking out, all i thought was im doing some lines whatever, but then i noticed i didnt see my friends for a while.

it didn't hit me yet, the fact that they were addicted.

Then the fights started, constantly exerting their egos, being dicks, arguments over nothing.

Then about a month and 1/2 later i scored again. it wasnt a big thing for me, but i wondered why they were acting so weird about it, we did 1 line and i was like damn im messed up.

then they just kept sayin hey cut up more man im not feelin nothin.

then 3 lines later they were satisifed. i didnt take any more.

I mean, maybe theres something wrong with me and i cant get addicted to things but i mean.

i dont understand addiction at all, it is so abstract to me, to not have self control. Is it really that hard? to not do it? do you have to take it everyday? for months to get addicted or what?

why all of a sudden s everyone around me addicted to coke?(i mean at work, random people,friends parents, EVERYONE) i mean its insane, i do it for recreation, i know if i do it everyday im gonna get addicted probably. but then they keep doin it, and im not.

i mean drugs arent even fun anymore cuz everyone is fuckin addicted its stupid. i sorta feel bad but then i dont.

whats the deal? how the hell do you get addicted???? is it really that hard not to score ?
i dont understand it , i dont think i ever will.

How much coke does iot take to get addicted? 1 line? fi so why am i not feeling like a fiend? everyday? every week?

is it so hard to stop doing it? i dont understand why someone would do it every day, i mean it makes you feel paranoid, you come down, it burns your nose, it eats your nasal tissue.

is it maybe that im more educated about it? that i see that i cant do it more than every few months if not maybe twice a year?

gah. people are dumb. i give up im wandering into the desert to begin my life as a hermit. wow i live in a desert, how gay.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 0 • Views: 1,687 • Replies: 30
No top replies

OGIONIK

Reply Wed 28 May, 2008 12:36 pm
ok i cant lie, when im gettin laid and theres coke around, im doin it thats to much to resist.

if i ever met a coke dealer that was a cute girl who banged me id be dead already.
0 Replies

DrewDad

Reply Wed 28 May, 2008 12:36 pm
That's the problem with experimenting with drugs; you don't know if you'll get addicted.

The reason people get a kick out of drugs, is that the drugs fit the neurotransmitter receptors better than the actual neurotransmitters.

Some people, all it takes is one dose and BAM! Instant bi-polar disorder.
0 Replies

shewolfnm

Reply Wed 28 May, 2008 12:37 pm
yup

cocaine
herion
speed
RX pills- might as well have been herion the amounts I was popping
alcohol

eh.
Aint much I have not done frankly.

Kicking heroin was the worst thing I have ever done.
I would do cocaine again before I would go through that again
0 Replies

Bi-Polar Bear

Reply Wed 28 May, 2008 12:37 pm
you reveal yourself to be full of ****. When you're doing a lot of cocaine... you're not interested in pussy.... you're interested in more cocaine. Trust me youngster... I know exactly what I'm talking about.
0 Replies

shewolfnm

Reply Wed 28 May, 2008 12:39 pm
my brother was a speed freak for only about 8 months.

He is now in state care in michigan because he lost his fuckig mind.

They say schizophrenia. But schitzo'z dont rock back and forth all day.

Have fun OG.
maybe we will see you after its all done eh?
0 Replies

shewolfnm

Reply Wed 28 May, 2008 12:40 pm
Re: Anyone ever have experience with addiction to hard drugs
OGIONIK wrote:
Well at first, i couldn't understand what the big deal was, everyone was freaking out, all i thought was im doing some lines whatever, but then i noticed i didnt see my friends for a while.

sorry

addicts dont talk like that.

You are having fun. You may have done coke a few times and are fantasizing about being addicted

but yer not.

End of story.
0 Replies

shewolfnm

Reply Wed 28 May, 2008 12:41 pm
Bi-Polar Bear wrote:
you reveal yourself to be full of ****. When you're doing a lot of cocaine... you're not interested in pussy.... you're interested in more cocaine. Trust me youngster... I know exactly what I'm talking about.

oooouff..
you and i , in the same thread..

Your keith richards

I guess that makes me steven tyler..

'cept for the lip thinggy..
0 Replies

Bi-Polar Bear

Reply Wed 28 May, 2008 12:45 pm
and I'm waaaay better looking than Keith Richards
0 Replies

shewolfnm

Reply Wed 28 May, 2008 12:46 pm
I wont argue.

but that steven tyler.. ohhhh man.

Even at 60 something he makes me blush..
0 Replies

shewolfnm

Reply Wed 28 May, 2008 12:50 pm
And.. to try to keep this on topic.. but Bears here.. and all that stuff.. Laughing

Anyway

I dont think it takes a certain AMOUNT to be addicted.
Some are more prone and some are not.

it can be a form of self medication.
People who are chemically off balance will seek things with out knowing they are, to feel more balanced.

Some people just like it too much

if there was a REAL formula for addiction ,then there could be a real CURE and people could just live their lives instead of living for a drug.

Just be glad its not you.
Thats all i gotta say

(for now Wink )
0 Replies

OGIONIK

Reply Wed 28 May, 2008 12:50 pm
Bi-Polar Bear wrote:

wtf? coke and pussy is the best combination EVER. **** that...

obviously you've never got laid while riding the white pony.

sometimes youll misfire but the orgasm is incredible, especially if u practice a little tantirc? or whatever. like controlling yourself you can have like a 2 minutes orgasm. maybe like 3 or 4, or maybe the drugs made it hard to tell time lol.
0 Replies

OGIONIK

Reply Wed 28 May, 2008 12:51 pm
Re: Anyone ever have experience with addiction to hard drugs
shewolfnm wrote:
OGIONIK wrote:

sorry

addicts dont talk like that.

You are having fun. You may have done coke a few times and are fantasizing about being addicted

but yer not.

duh im not, i cant get addicted to anything. seriously. i smoked for like 5 months straight then one day i was like, i dont get it, i just dont get why people cant stop.

im trying to deal with addicts.
End of story.
0 Replies

OGIONIK

Reply Wed 28 May, 2008 12:53 pm
another odd note, like when i do coke i can concentrate, when im not on it my mind is different, like its unfocused.
like the difference is big, i can totally focus, its weird, like i cant think straight and clear, like my mind isn't changing channel;s every 5 seconds.
0 Replies

OGIONIK

Reply Wed 28 May, 2008 12:54 pm
duh im not, i cant get addicted to anything. seriously. i smoked for like 5 months straight then one day i was like, i dont get it, i just dont get why people cant stop.

im trying to deal with addicts.
0 Replies

shewolfnm

Reply Wed 28 May, 2008 12:54 pm
yeah

everyone on coke thinks that.

Tis what the drug does to you
0 Replies

shewolfnm

Reply Wed 28 May, 2008 12:55 pm
I remember thinking I could make ANYTHING on coke because I was focused , centered and had all the energy I needed to finish it.

ohh man.. those projects? were laughable Laughing
0 Replies

Bi-Polar Bear

Reply Wed 28 May, 2008 12:55 pm
OGIONIK wrote:
Bi-Polar Bear wrote:

wtf? coke and pussy is the best combination EVER. **** that...

obviously you've never got laid while riding the white pony.

sometimes youll misfire but the orgasm is incredible, especially if u practice a little tantirc? or whatever. like controlling yourself you can have like a 2 minutes orgasm. maybe like 3 or 4, or maybe the drugs made it hard to tell time lol.

thanks for the advice. I haven't had much experience in that department.
0 Replies

OGIONIK

Reply Wed 28 May, 2008 12:56 pm
anyways they do someshit called speedballs alot

i dont really know how they do it but im pretty sure u cant snort heroine so they have to inject it right? like they mix them together?

yeah thats crazy. i dont know what to do im stuck in that house and i cant move.

im seriously thinking about heading into the desert. **** society and humans and friends. im tired of being the only person getting **** handled.

maybe i should kill them and then have the house to myself for a few days before i get arrested.

Is there anything i can do?

they have to get off it themselves don't they?
0 Replies

cjhsa

Reply Wed 28 May, 2008 12:57 pm
I knew a kid growing up that became a junkie. He disappeared from the face of the earth for years, until he finally cleaned up. Now he plays poker for al living. Talk about trading one addiction for another. At least poker isn't physically destructive.
0 Replies