If Hillary Tries to Push her Way on the Ticket, Obama Should

Finn dAbuzz

Reply Wed 28 May, 2008 05:04 pm
eoe wrote:
Finn dAbuzz wrote:
eoe wrote:
I cannot believe that she's trying to muscle her way onto the ticket. There's no depth to the woman's snakiness. She's a stone cold gangster.

She is, but not for the reason you have suggested.

It's been done before and it is hardly outrageous for a candidate who has lost by a nose to feel not only deserving of a spot on the ticket, but that he or she would add value to it.

Not this time.

Not this time?

What does that mean?

That you find her behavior outrageous doesn't make it any more or less outrageous than similar behavior in the past.

But perhaps you can tell us why it is distinquishable.
0 Replies

eoe

Reply Wed 28 May, 2008 05:10 pm
She wouldn't add anything to Obama's ticket but the same old bullshit, business as usual. And nobody' s stupid. Including Mr. Obama. He knows he wouldn't get a moments' peace with her anywhere near the Big Desk.

It's not gonna happen. Just a whole lot of sad, wishful thinking and nothing more.
0 Replies

Finn dAbuzz

Reply Wed 28 May, 2008 05:17 pm
For you liberals who find Hillary so malignant, is this an opinion you've held for the past 16 years or is something you've only now awakened to?

Snood has told us that he really had no choice during the Clinton years. There was NO ONE between 1992 and 2000 that could represent his interests and so he had to cut the Clintons slack.

Presumably this means he recognized them for the snakes they were, but he was chained to their ostensible agenda.

I'm sure there are several liberals who have always recognized the Clintons for what they are, but I've not crossed their paths.

If you loved The Clintons in 1992, and felt compelled to defend them in 1996, but now recgnize them as the foul pond scum they are, is it at all possible that you will have the same relevation about Obama?

Perhaps, perhaps not but I would suggest the possibilty is enough to check your adoration at the door before you vote.
0 Replies

eoe

Reply Wed 28 May, 2008 05:20 pm
I did not love "The Clintons". I liked Bill Clinton. For me, she was always his wife and never made an impression on me one way or the other. But he's torn his ass with me now too so, to hell with both of them.
0 Replies

okie

Reply Wed 28 May, 2008 09:11 pm
Finn dAbuzz wrote:
For you liberals who find Hillary so malignant, is this an opinion you've held for the past 16 years or is something you've only now awakened to?

Snood has told us that he really had no choice during the Clinton years. There was NO ONE between 1992 and 2000 that could represent his interests and so he had to cut the Clintons slack.

Presumably this means he recognized them for the snakes they were, but he was chained to their ostensible agenda.

I'm sure there are several liberals who have always recognized the Clintons for what they are, but I've not crossed their paths.

If you loved The Clintons in 1992, and felt compelled to defend them in 1996, but now recgnize them as the foul pond scum they are, is it at all possible that you will have the same relevation about Obama?

Perhaps, perhaps not but I would suggest the possibilty is enough to check your adoration at the door before you vote.

This all proves one very important point, character doesn't matter when its a Democrat in office, only when it is a Republican when character matters. The agenda is more important than character. Private morality does not matter. Only public morality matters, which includes robbing the rich to give to the poor.

This explains why Jeremiah Wright doesn't matter, why Michelle being proud of her country for the very first time doesn't matter, etc. The Democrat agenda is about greviences and groups with greviences, thats what matters. Its about a bunch of unhappy people wanting change so that they can somehow finally be happy, thats all that matters. How this will somehow make them happy, nobody knows, not even them.
0 Replies