For all you single and taken women out there

Noddy24

Reply Fri 16 May, 2008 11:56 am
Are we watching Extreme Youth & Innocence masquerading as Jaded Sophistication?
0 Replies

vikorr

Reply Fri 16 May, 2008 04:37 pm
Quote:
I've never gone to a bar with the intention of coming home with a drunk guy.

Very few women do have that intention (or will say they have that intention)

Obviously for many women, things change during the night.

Just as obviously, many other women don't go 'there' for various reasons.
0 Replies

hawkeye10

Reply Fri 16 May, 2008 06:12 pm
Intent does not matter, behavior does. I am sold on the notion that women are more likely to be sexual drunk than sober. I would assume the a woman who is hot, dresses hot, and regularly goes out to get drunk with out her Significant other is sexual outside of her primary relationship.
0 Replies

JustBrooke

Reply Fri 16 May, 2008 09:47 pm
Re: For all you single and taken women out there
Johnmg wrote:
How many women when they go out to clubs and bars that are single are looking to meet an attractive male when they are drunk and will have sex with them that night.???

Not me! When I go to clubs it's to dance ( or sing ) and have a good time. Rarely do I even get drunk when I go out. The times that I do feel a little frisky ... and IF anything gets sexual.....it's gonna be with someone I know. Like a good (single) friend that happens to be at the club, also.

As for having sex when you're drunk or your partner is drunk..... it doesn't do it for me. I think sex is much better performance wise when not inebriated.
0 Replies

martybarker

Reply Fri 16 May, 2008 10:03 pm
Quote:
As for having sex when you're drunk or your partner is drunk..... it doesn't do it for me. I think sex is much better performance wise when not inebriated.

I hear that sister!
0 Replies

hawkeye10

Reply Fri 16 May, 2008 10:10 pm
martybarker wrote:
Quote:

I hear that sister!

Again, totally besides the point. The question on the table is will you screw guys drunk that you would not do sober.....liking or not has nothing to do with the answer to this question.
0 Replies

martybarker

Reply Fri 16 May, 2008 10:15 pm
Quote:
How many women when they go out to clubs and bars that are single are looking to meet an attractive male when they are drunk and will have sex with them that night.???

Actually the question on the table is will we go to a club looking to meet an attractive, drunk male and have sex with them.

For me the answer is no.
0 Replies

Joe Nation

Reply Sat 17 May, 2008 04:40 am
hawkeye10 wrote:
Intent does not matter, behavior does. I am sold on the notion that women are more likely to be sexual drunk than sober. I would assume the a woman who is hot, dresses hot, and regularly goes out to get drunk with out her Significant other is sexual outside of her primary relationship.

Hawkeye has been watching too many movies from the 1980's.

Some assumptions get you slapped.

Joe(some don't, but not like back in the day.)Nation
0 Replies

JustBrooke

Reply Sat 17 May, 2008 06:58 am
hawkeye10 wrote:

Again, totally besides the point. The question on the table is will you screw guys drunk that you would not do sober.....liking or not has nothing to do with the answer to this question.

Excuse me hawkass for speaking that which thou thinks I should not have spoketh.

Back to the question.........I answered his question and added a couple tidbits of my own. If you don't like that.......oh well ! Maybe you need to go back and re-read what his question is?
0 Replies

mushypancakes

Reply Sat 17 May, 2008 07:07 am
lol. What was the question?

Oh yeah. Of course you can trust me, baby. :wink:

And with what one woman or girl doeth, she declares a cosmic judgment upon all women and girls and what they shall do...

In other words, making gross generalizations is a good way to make sure you get more of what you don't want.
0 Replies

hawkeye10

Reply Sat 17 May, 2008 01:03 pm
mushypancakes wrote:
lol. What was the question?

Oh yeah. Of course you can trust me, baby. :wink:

And with what one woman or girl doeth, she declares a cosmic judgment upon all women and girls and what they shall do...

In other words, making gross generalizations is a good way to make sure you get more of what you don't want.

on the other had knowing how the majority will behave in certain situations does help to predict how the individual you are with will behave in that situation...thus the very old practice of guys getting women drunk so that they can have sex with them with the hope that they will put out with out much resistance like other drunk women have been known to do. If you think that it does not still go on you are living in a fantasy land. Guys do it because it works, what the woman went in wanting/expecting, and how she feels afterwords are of little concern to the guy who is out to get laid. Conquest is about getting the sex, everything else is conversation. If the woman is going to start the pursuit game by dressing sexy/slutty and getting drunk the conquest is easier to obtain. I think that the OP is not as concerned about what his girl is trying to get as he is about whether she is being had by others, but of course I might be wrong.
0 Replies

vikorr

Reply Sat 17 May, 2008 05:12 pm
What's a slut?

I'm almost convinced it's a word with no definition except to the speaker itself...and personally think the word meaningless, almost always used for the personal gratification of the user.

There would be a few exceptions to that, but generally a meaningless word.
0 Replies

hawkeye10

Reply Sat 17 May, 2008 05:48 pm
vikorr wrote:
What's a slut?

I'm almost convinced it's a word with no definition except to the speaker itself...and personally think the word meaningless, almost always used for the personal gratification of the user.

There would be a few exceptions to that, but generally a meaningless word.

I don't agree....a slut is an openly sexual female who is in the habit of sexing multiple partners either at the same time, or with in a short time frame. Dressing slutty is to dress in such a way to indicate that she is available to new partners, and that a developed relationship is not required for sex to take place.
0 Replies

vikorr

Reply Sat 17 May, 2008 08:10 pm
I saw a definition once, that a slut was "anyone that sleeps with more people than me", which seems rather appropriate, for I've never met a girl who thinks of herself as a slut (unless the term actually turns her on)...so it's a hypocritical term. (of course from a guys perspective, few guys would mind being called a slut, but we are talking about it's use against females)

Slut also has a distinctly negative connotation to it...and my experience is that no matter someones sexual tastes, inclination, or drive...they are the still same likable / dislikable/unique etc person outside of sex - as such, there seems no need to me to even use the word.
0 Replies

hawkeye10

Reply Sat 17 May, 2008 08:23 pm
vikorr wrote:
I saw a definition once, that a slut was "anyone that sleeps with more people than me", which seems rather appropriate, for I've never met a girl who thinks of herself as a slut (unless the term actually turns her on)...so it's a hypocritical term. (of course from a guys perspective, few guys would mind being called a slut, but we are talking about it's use against females)

Slut also has a distinctly negative connotation to it...and my experience is that no matter someones sexual tastes, inclination, or drive...they are the still same likable / dislikable/unique etc person outside of sex - as such, there seems no need to me to even use the word.

a discussion that we have had at least once before.... as always you are free to abstain from using the word, and it is only tangential to this thread. I still like the word though, a like many others I use it.
0 Replies

vikorr

Reply Sat 17 May, 2008 08:40 pm
Of course
0 Replies

OGIONIK

Reply Mon 19 May, 2008 01:44 pm
i didn't read most of the replies but....

If your looking for a one night stand or something my advice would be this.

hit
on
every
woman
you
see.

the lower their self esteem the easier it is to get into their pants.

they can be hot, or hideous.

gl
0 Replies

martybarker

Reply Mon 19 May, 2008 06:06 pm
Listen up guys, some of these generalization comments about getting women drunk to make them want sex (or is it just putting out whether they want it or not)are giving me a generalization of what men are all about. Rolling Eyes

Someone tell me it isn't so!
0 Replies

margo

Reply Mon 19 May, 2008 09:17 pm
martybarker wrote:
Listen up guys, some of these generalization comments about getting women drunk to make them want sex (or is it just putting out whether they want it or not)are giving me a generalization of what men are all about. Rolling Eyes

Someone tell me it isn't so!

That's the way it is, Marty!

Pretty sad, eh?
0 Replies

martybarker

Reply Mon 19 May, 2008 09:20 pm
Oh man, my bubble just burst. Sad

So do men just want sex whether the woman finds them manly, attractive, spontanious, funny, smart, a great conversationalist, a good hearted man......should I go on?
0 Replies