For all you single and taken women out there

Johnmg

Reply Thu 15 May, 2008 10:17 pm
How many women when they go out to clubs and bars that are single are looking to meet an attractive male when they are drunk and will have sex with them that night.???

And for all you women in relationships or have been in relationships. Are you really trust worthy going out to a bar or night club with all of your single friends getting drunk and doing wild things. Are you still dressing up in sexy "single" outfits to attract the other gender or really to just feel good about yourself, and are you yourselves looking to sleep with someone and cheat on your man??
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 0 • Views: 4,348 • Replies: 50
No top replies

martybarker

Reply Thu 15 May, 2008 11:17 pm
Define woman.
0 Replies

NickFun

Reply Thu 15 May, 2008 11:31 pm
Jihn, you ask some very direct and thought-provoking questions. While we're at it, how many women prefer cunnilingus? How about masturbation? Or...never mind.
0 Replies

joefromchicago

Reply Thu 15 May, 2008 11:59 pm
Re: For all you single and taken women out there
Johnmg wrote:
How many women when they go out to clubs and bars that are single are looking to meet an attractive male when they are drunk and will have sex with them that night.???

From personal experience, I can confidently say that its zero. No women do that. None. Ladies, am I right?
0 Replies

Mame

Reply Fri 16 May, 2008 12:25 am
Of course! Right!
0 Replies

Amigo

Reply Fri 16 May, 2008 12:33 am
martybarker wrote:
Define woman.
Person with vagina. preferably breathing.
0 Replies

Joe Nation

Reply Fri 16 May, 2008 12:34 am
Psssst. John, there's a secret club. It's just me, Nick, JoefromChicago and Kickycan. We take all the women home from all the clubs.

Joe(we are tired but happy to do it.)Nation
0 Replies

Joe Nation

Reply Fri 16 May, 2008 12:37 am
I forgot, Amigo does all of Californication by himself.

Joe(except on Federal Holiday Weekends when Joe Piscapo helps out.)Nation
0 Replies

Bohne

Reply Fri 16 May, 2008 03:20 am
[quote="Johnmg"]How many women when they go out to clubs and bars that are single are looking to meet an attractive male when they are drunk and will have sex with them that night.???[/quote]

73.5%

[quote="Johnmg"]And for all you women in relationships or have been in relationships. Are you really trust worthy going out to a bar or night club with all of your single friends getting drunk and doing wild things. Are you still dressing up in sexy "single" outfits to attract the other gender or really to just feel good about yourself, and are you yourselves looking to sleep with someone and cheat on your man??[/quote]

16.9%

Any more questions, do not hesitate to ask!
0 Replies

vid

Reply Fri 16 May, 2008 04:06 am
Amigo wrote:
martybarker wrote:
Define woman.
Person with vagina. preferably breathing.

A breathing vagina?

Is George Bush a woman, then? Is that where the term "bush" originated?
0 Replies

djjd62

Reply Fri 16 May, 2008 05:22 am
i've heard george bush described as a vagina, but the word used is not one for polite society
0 Replies

Joe Nation

Reply Fri 16 May, 2008 05:41 am
I think they were mistaken, he's much more like the other, nearby, orifice.

Recent research has shown that the 73.5% of women succeed, no pun intended, about 27.2% of the time.

The success rate of the 16.9% of women who are intent on messing around is closer to 34% because of two factors:
1) they are more determined to reach their goal
and
2) they are hotter.

Joe(you can feel the heat as you walk into the room)Nation
0 Replies

Gala

Reply Fri 16 May, 2008 06:03 am
Johnmg wrote:

And for all you women in relationships or have been in relationships. Are you really trust worthy going out to a bar or night club with all of your single friends getting drunk and doing wild things. Are you still dressing up in sexy "single" outfits to attract the other gender or really to just feel good about yourself, and are you yourselves looking to sleep with someone and cheat on your man??

Not all women are alcohol-swilling-bar-hopping-one-nightstand types. There's a world out there of women and men who do other things, have other interests than getting #@$% drunk.

You're zeroing in on the bar culture as if its your moral territory.
0 Replies

Chai

Reply Fri 16 May, 2008 06:36 am
John

Galas right.

you need to rephrase your question to "How many women who go out to clubs......"

You're obviously address a very particular group of women.

I would be appalled if I saw my grandmother out with her friends, dresed up sexy, trying to entice the fellas..

I mean, she belongs to a private swingers club, why does she have to waste what time she has left on uncertain outcomes?
0 Replies

sozobe

Reply Fri 16 May, 2008 06:43 am
<rimshot>
0 Replies

Linkat

Reply Fri 16 May, 2008 07:01 am
If us women, were to tell you are secrets, we would have to kill you.
0 Replies

Chai

Reply Fri 16 May, 2008 07:18 am
sozobe wrote:
<rimshot>

Thank you, I'll be appearing here through Memorial Day weekend folks.
0 Replies

martybarker

Reply Fri 16 May, 2008 07:45 am
I guess from the question I would think that you are actually referring to girls. I consider myself a woman with class and integrity(so I have a vagina and I breathe a lot). I have been known to go to a bar(not tavern) and enjoy a cocktail with my women friends. Sometimes we have pleasant conversations amonst ourselves and sometimes even with members of the opposite sex!
I've never gone to a bar with the intention of coming home with a drunk guy.
0 Replies

joefromchicago

Reply Fri 16 May, 2008 08:45 am
martybarker wrote:
I've never gone to a bar with the intention of coming home with a drunk guy.

Well, it's a pretty bad place to go if you're looking for sober guys.
0 Replies

martybarker

Reply Fri 16 May, 2008 11:11 am
Gotta point there.
0 Replies