A PLACE FOR ALL THE OBAMA SMEAR CAMPAIGN STUFF

Finn dAbuzz

Reply Wed 18 Jun, 2008 10:29 pm
OCCOM BILL wrote:
Finn dAbuzz wrote:
By the way...Should you be following this thread Cyclo, know that you are a prime welcher.

Pathetic.
I am left with little choice but to agree here, and feel compelled by a sense of fair play to assist in the virtual leg breaking. I am confident that Dys, Georgeob1… even Joefromchicago and every other reasonably rational thinker/gambler would agree. You should post a link to that original wager, Finn. (Cyclo, MUCH better late than never. Pay up.)

I'm afraid I didn't preserve a link and so would have a hard time finding the post, unless someone can educate me on an A2K functionality with which I am not familiar.

Regardless, Cyclo knows the terms of our wager and he knows, deep down, that he is a welcher. Perhaps he saved the link.

Here was the bet:

I contended the Democratic nominee would not be decided before there was a resolution of the Florida and Michigan delegate issue.

Cyclo contended the nominee would be decided before (in fact he contended well before, but I'll give this distinction to him) the issue of FL and MI delegates.

Pretty effin straight forward, don't you think?

Here's what happened:

The Democratic Party resolved the issue of FL and MI delegates before it was decided who won the nomination.

Those who disagree?

I won the wager and as a result, Cyclo is compelled to post a thread with the title "Why Does Finn Know More About Politics Than Cyclo (whatever the hell is his full nome de plume)"

Such a thread is nowhere to be found.

Cyclo is a punk welcher - pure and simple.
0 Replies

joefromchicago

Reply Wed 18 Jun, 2008 11:22 pm
Finn dAbuzz wrote:
Here was the bet:

I contended the Democratic nominee would not be decided before there was a resolution of the Florida and Michigan delegate issue.

Cyclo contended the nominee would be decided before (in fact he contended well before, but I'll give this distinction to him) the issue of FL and MI delegates.

Pretty effin straight forward, don't you think?

The wager in question.
0 Replies

OCCOM BILL

Reply Wed 18 Jun, 2008 11:56 pm
Thanks Joe. Looks pretty clear cut under either definition from here. And that's a pretty cheap price for your honor, Cyclo. Pay the man.
0 Replies

Cycloptichorn

Reply Wed 18 Jun, 2008 11:58 pm
OCCOM BILL wrote:
Thanks Joe. Looks pretty clear cut under either definition from here. And that's a pretty cheap price for your honor, Cyclo. Pay the man.

You're running late. After reviewing the text, I agree and have already complied.

Cycloptichorn
0 Replies

InfraBlue

Reply Sun 19 Oct, 2008 10:35 am
After being sidetracked out of currency for a few months, we now bring you our regularly scheduled thread:

This from an email I receives today from the Chicago union-member type on my email list:

A lot of Americans have become so insulated from reality that they imagine that America can suffer defeat without any inconvenience to themselves.

Pause a moment, reflect back.

These events are actual events from history..

They really happened!!!

Do you remember?

1. 1968 Bobby Kennedy was shot and killed by a Muslim male extremist.

2. In 1972 at the Munich Olympics, athletes were kidnapped and massacred by Muslim male extremists.

3. In 1979, the US embassy in Iran was taken over by Muslim male extremists.

4. During the 1980's a number of Americans were kidnapped in Lebanon by Muslim male ex tremists.

5. In 1983, the US Marine barracks in Beirut was blown up by Muslim male ext remists.

6. In 1985 the cruise ship Achille Lauro was hijacked and a 70 year old American passenger was murdered and thrown overboard in his wheelchair by Muslim male extremists.

7. In 1985 TWA flight 847 was hijacked at Athens , and a US Navy diver trying to rescue passengers was murdered by Muslim male extremists.

8. In 1988 , Pan Am Flight 103 was bombed by Muslim male extremists.

9. In 1993 the World Trade Center was bombed the first time by Muslim male extremists.

10. In 1998, the US embassies in Kenya and Tanzania were bombed by M uslim male extremists.

11. On 9/11/01, four airliners were hijacked; two were used as missiles to take down the World Trade Centers and of the remaining two, one crashed into the US Pentagon and the other was diverted and crashed by the passengers. Thousands of people were killed by Muslim male extremists.

12. Since 2002 the United States has fought a war in Afghanistan against Muslim male extremists.

13. In 2002 reporter Daniel Pearl was kidnapped and murdered by-- you guessed it-- Muslim male extremists.

No, I really don't see a pattern here to justify profiling, do you? So, to ensure we Americans never offend anyone, particularly fanatics intent on killing us, airport security screeners will no longer be allowed to profile certain people... Absolutely No Profiling!

They must conduct random searches of 80-year-old women, little kids, airline pilots with proper identification, secret agents who are members of the President's security detail, 85-year o ld Congressmen with metal hips, and Medal of Honor winner and former Governor Joe Foss, but leave Muslim Males alone lest they be guilty of profiling.

According to The Book of The Revelations:

The Anti-Christ will be a man, in his 40s, of MUSLIM descent, who will
deceive the nations with pers uasive language, and have a MASSIVE Christ-like appeal....the prophecy says that people will flock to him and he will promise false hope and world peace, and when he is in power, he will destroy everything.

And Now:

For the award winning Act of Stupidity Of all times the People of America want to elect, to the most Powerful position on the face of the Planet -- The Presidency of the United states of America ... A Male of Muslim descent who is the most extremely liberal Senator in Congress (in other words an extremest) and in his 40s.

Have the American People completely lost their Minds, or just their Power of Reason ?

I'm sorry but I refuse to take a chance on the 'unknown' candidate Obama...

Let's send this to as many people as we can so that the Gloria Aldreds and other stupid attorneys along with Federal Justices that want to thwart common sense, feel ashamed of themselves -- if they have any such sense.

As the writer of the award winning story 'Forrest Gump' so aptly put it,

'Stupid Is As Stupid Does'

Each opportunity that you have to send it to a friend or media outlet...do it!

or again. . . just delete if you disagree
0 Replies

InfraBlue

Reply Sun 19 Oct, 2008 10:38 am
And earlier this month from the same emailer:

Knock Knock.

Who's there?

Eyes.

Eyes who?

Eyes gonna be yo new president.
0 Replies