Have you ever dated a Mimbo?

dyslexia

Reply Wed 7 May, 2008 03:01 pm
it's my understanding that the lady Diane has lived with a mimbo for the past 5 years.
0 Replies

mismi

Reply Wed 7 May, 2008 03:02 pm
She is a lucky woman - eye candy
0 Replies

Linkat

Reply Wed 7 May, 2008 03:08 pm
mismi wrote:
absolutely - It was one of those relationships doomed from the beginning. He would show up at the door - looking amazing, my heart would flutter, then he began to talk. Eesh. Such a shame Razz

great commercial...right on the money

Oh we all know that dating a Mimbo is doomed from the beginning - I never consider those relationships - just dating.
0 Replies

quinn1

Reply Wed 7 May, 2008 05:10 pm
mismi wrote:
Oooooh yeah....I dated one. He was beau-ti-ful. We would go to the beach and I would be so proud to be sitting there with this good lookin' thang. Then he would talk. Totally ruined it.

My monitor has been thoroughly washed anew with coffee.
Thank you! Smile

Can't say I've ever dated one. Handsome smart men only for me (fishin is handsome and smart BTW) but stupid ones - oh no - never - not enough patience. Even just for whatever - good god - that would kill me in the morning.
0 Replies

quinn1

Reply Wed 7 May, 2008 05:12 pm
Wait...does assbo count? My ex was a total a** when he opened his mouth.
0 Replies

Sglass

Reply Wed 7 May, 2008 05:17 pm
Just remember Mimbos always go home to their mirrors.
0 Replies

George

Reply Wed 7 May, 2008 05:25 pm
A gal I know had dated several.
As she described them:
"Body by Fisher -- brains by Mattel"
0 Replies

Sglass

Reply Wed 7 May, 2008 05:28 pm
Laughing Laughing Laughing
0 Replies

ossobuco

Reply Wed 7 May, 2008 05:41 pm
Now there's a signature line, George...

I dated one, well, dated might be too formal a word. Met him at some young Catholics event, not to make that a telltale connection, but just kinda funny to me.. Took me about a day to figure out he was gorgeous but stupid. I trust he thought the same of me. I do remember his name. It meant sooooo much to me for that day.
0 Replies

ossobuco

Reply Wed 7 May, 2008 05:50 pm
I've always been more interested in, uh, character in a person than handsomeness or prettiness of the gorgeous sort. But I have gone wild for looks. There was a guy who worked two floors below in my building, very responsible job. I worked very hard not to turn beet red when I saw him.

We ended up dating - I guess blushing isn't all that terrible. He was smart, so not a mimbo. And I'm not sure how many other women would agree he was gorgeous. Sorta bald. Oh, god. But, he turned out to be boring.... (and, again, I suppose vice versa.)

Thanks for the thread, I'd forgotten about him.
0 Replies

CalamityJane

Reply Wed 7 May, 2008 05:53 pm
I always thought it was "bimbo" (male) and "bimbonette" (female).

Yes I have dated Adonis! He created tons of attention wherever he went,
and his female followers were multitudinous. He wasn't stupid though,
quite on the contrary.
0 Replies