She Took My Hand For a Moment; What Does This Mean?

Amigo

Reply Fri 9 May, 2008 08:42 pm
solipsister wrote:
touche the sun

hold out your hand to your wife

You know this is so radical it just might work.
0 Replies

sullyfish6

Reply Sat 10 May, 2008 05:29 pm
EVERY day someone "takes the hand" of a married person.

Whether or not to act on it, can be or is not, the challenge.

You seem very vunerable right now and need to get this straightened out with your wife.
0 Replies

OGIONIK

Reply Sun 11 May, 2008 05:55 pm
Re: She Took My Hand For a Moment; What Does This Mean?
dogwalkman wrote:
I've had a friendly relationship with a neighbor down the street for about a year. It started when I saw her walking her dog and I approached to ask about the dog, being a dog rescue volunteer. Now, when I see her coming down the block with the dog, I leave the house and we usually wind up talking on my steps. We have a very good rapport; lots of laughing, etc. She is a widow and I (get ready for the fly in the ointment) am married. She knows I'm married. She's met my wife. My wife knows that if anyone on the block owns a dog, chances are I know them. My wife works; I am retired and volunteer at an animal shelter. She has asked why she rarely sees me and my wife together. I told her that we're not very close; basically living separate lives under one roof. Anyway, nothing further along those lines has been said (I made that comment about a month ago). This evening, after our little conversation on my steps, my neighbor reached out her hand to me as she left and I took it for a moment. That was all there was to that. Was it just a friendly gesture, or does this physical contact mean anything?

may i ask why its such a big deal?

are you concerned she likes you, or that you like her?
0 Replies

jodie34

Reply Tue 13 May, 2008 04:29 pm
I don't know you or the lady so I would be guessing. I am a toucher so most of the time when I talk to people I will reach out and touch them. Taking your hand seems to be a little more than just touching someone .
It seems to me that when you told her that you and your wife weren't close it was kind of an invitation .
0 Replies

Aubreyea

Reply Fri 13 Jun, 2008 07:05 pm
feeling about the gestures
Very Happy
sometimes we feel that way, a simple gestures of somebody we consider as friend, may mean something to us, it depends how would you react to that. Maybe that moment, she just find you so romantic....but having a wife...no...don't take it seriously.

"your wife is the most beautiful woman on earth"...don't forget that ...
0 Replies