Here Kitty Kitty

candidone1

Reply Tue 29 Apr, 2008 02:44 pm
Bi-Polar Bear wrote:
engineer my friend you're misquoting me... something that is not an infrequent occurrence these days... I clearly stated that I was going to write in Joe Biden if Hillary didn't get the nomination.... which is still what I plan to do...I am going to cast my vote for Hillary in the primary because I think she's the best of the three... then if Obama gets the nomination I will vote my candidate of choice.... Biden.... that's not to say I haven't been disappointed by Hillary's campaign.... I have.... that's not to say I don't think Obama is a smart guy..... I do.... but I don't think he's ready for the White House..... man I'm constantly having to repeat myself...

....but why Biden?
This will be his 4th (failed) presidential campaign, he's been in the Senate since the 70's, supported the war in Iraq....he's not exactly the face of the Democratic Party in the 21st century.
0 Replies

rabel22

Reply Tue 29 Apr, 2008 02:46 pm
BPB
Your wasting your time. The Obamaites are reading specifics in Obamas stated generatilities. Most of them don't have faith in religion but have great faith in a politician. Go figure. I am sure that they will demand that I prove that he hasn't spoken specifics but they don't prove their own points because they cant.
0 Replies

Bi-Polar Bear

Reply Tue 29 Apr, 2008 03:10 pm
candidone1 wrote:
Bi-Polar Bear wrote:
engineer my friend you're misquoting me... something that is not an infrequent occurrence these days... I clearly stated that I was going to write in Joe Biden if Hillary didn't get the nomination.... which is still what I plan to do...I am going to cast my vote for Hillary in the primary because I think she's the best of the three... then if Obama gets the nomination I will vote my candidate of choice.... Biden.... that's not to say I haven't been disappointed by Hillary's campaign.... I have.... that's not to say I don't think Obama is a smart guy..... I do.... but I don't think he's ready for the White House..... man I'm constantly having to repeat myself...

....but why Biden?
This will be his 4th (failed) presidential campaign, he's been in the Senate since the 70's, supported the war in Iraq....he's not exactly the face of the Democratic Party in the 21st century.

I like him.... always have.. think he'd make a great president... smart... knowledgable... and what uis the face of the dems in the 21st century ? or the repubs for that matter?
0 Replies

Roxxxanne

Reply Tue 29 Apr, 2008 04:15 pm
Bi-Polar Bear wrote:
I will then edit myself... i think it's pussy-ish for him to duck a debate.... the other two things i said were facts....this was fun for 2 minutes.... but I'm not getting into it....

Remember, there is not a misogynist cell in this guy's body.
0 Replies

snood

Reply Tue 29 Apr, 2008 04:17 pm
Roxxxanne wrote:
Bi-Polar Bear wrote:
I will then edit myself... i think it's pussy-ish for him to duck a debate.... the other two things i said were facts....this was fun for 2 minutes.... but I'm not getting into it....

Could we try not...???
0 Replies

Bi-Polar Bear

Reply Tue 29 Apr, 2008 04:18 pm
Roxxxanne wrote:
Bi-Polar Bear wrote:

roxxxmanne I don't want to spar with you... but that remark of mine no more makes me a misogynist than a pair of fake tits and some elective surgery makes you a woman..... bear out....
0 Replies

Roxxxanne

Reply Tue 29 Apr, 2008 04:24 pm
Try not to what? I have to call it out when someone makes sexist comments, especially when the offender is so pathetically locked in self-denial.
It's like the racists here. They would earn my respect if they just admitted the truth. Like there is not a single person that I have seen admit on this forum that he or she wouldn't vote for someone because he is black or because she is a woman. Statistically, that is near impossible.
0 Replies

Roxxxanne

Reply Tue 29 Apr, 2008 04:36 pm
Bi-Polar Bear wrote:
Roxxxanne wrote:
Bi-Polar Bear wrote:

roxxxmanne I don't want to spar with you... but that remark of mine no more makes me a misogynist than a pair of fake tits and some elective surgery makes you a woman.

Elective surgery to become a woman? That is going to come as a hell of a surprise to my suger daddy. Meanwhile, is there some kind of elective surgery available to make you a man?
Anyway, there is a delicious irony in this sad little "man" calling any black man a pussy.

Quote:
...bear out
Typical. Try to libel someone, then run away like a frightened child.[/quote]
0 Replies

Bi-Polar Bear

Reply Tue 29 Apr, 2008 05:03 pm
well... you're scary...... in a Michael Jackson kind of way....
0 Replies

engineer

Reply Tue 29 Apr, 2008 06:36 pm
Bi-Polar Bear wrote:

Yes, I suppose you did say you would write in Biden. At least Clinton's back on your positive side now and that's a start. But if NC is in play and we need your vote to keep McCain out of the White House, I have to try to bring you over.
0 Replies

Gala

Reply Wed 30 Apr, 2008 05:33 am
engineer wrote:
Yes, I suppose you did say you would write in Biden. At least Clinton's back on your positive side now and that's a start. But if NC is in play and we need your vote to keep McCain out of the White House, I have to try to bring you over.

Ralph Wiggum, through and through. You are a good, kind boy.

Just to reiterate what has been said: Clinton, Obama, they are at the "I'll say anything to get elected" stage. Clinton is promising the Moon to the Hoosiers and Obama is denouncing his pastor. Both embarrassing and cheap performances. I am weary.
0 Replies