0
   

A Taxonomy of A2K Conservatives :-)

 
 
nimh
 
Reply Wed 23 Apr, 2008 04:17 pm
Disclaimer: I'm joshing... nothing in the figure below necessarily says anything about how likeable a person is, and nothing in it doesnt mean that any of them might not be living as scrupulous or interesting life than any liberal.

***

http://img120.imageshack.us/img120/9255/a2kconservativeskz6.png

***

Yes, I was really, really procrastinating today. Plus, I needed some distraction.

***

I wanna make one for the A2K liberals too.. but there's so many, that makes 'em harder to categorize..

But y'all go ahead and make your own Evil or Very Mad

***

OK, so who havent I put in yet? And who have I gotten wrong? Let's make this better, folk :-)
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 0 • Views: 6,376 • Replies: 75
No top replies

 
roger
 
  1  
Reply Wed 23 Apr, 2008 04:33 pm
I think you've pretty well covered the rascals.
0 Replies
 
dlowan
 
  1  
Reply Wed 23 Apr, 2008 05:17 pm
Re: A Taxonomy of A2K Conservatives :-)
nimh wrote:
Disclaimer: I'm joshing... nothing in the figure below necessarily says anything about how likeable a person is, and nothing in it doesnt mean that any of them might not be living as scrupulous or interesting life than any liberal.

***

http://img120.imageshack.us/img120/9255/a2kconservativeskz6.png

***

Yes, I was really, really procrastinating today. Plus, I needed some distraction.

***

I wanna make one for the A2K liberals too.. but there's so many, that makes 'em harder to categorize..

But y'all go ahead and make your own Evil or Very Mad

***

OK, so who havent I put in yet? And who have I gotten wrong? Let's make this better, folk :-)




I notice cjhsa is beyond classification, but appears to be a popittohead.
0 Replies
 
ehBeth
 
  1  
Reply Wed 23 Apr, 2008 05:18 pm
from the old Conservative usergroup list

Lash
asherman
au1929
Baldimo
boomerang
Brand X
Brandon9000
cannistershot
cjhsa
CoastalRat
Crunch
duce
ehBeth
El-Diablo
fbaezer
Fedral
Finn dAbuzz
fishin
Foxfyre
Francisco DAnconia
FreeDuck
GeneralTsao
Georgeob1
Idaho
JamesMorrison
Jim
Keegan
maxsdadeo
McGentrix
MichaelAllen
Miller
Moderator
mysteryman
nate
nimh
OCCOM BILL
Phoenix32890
pragmatic
roger
Scrat
shyone
Sofia
sozobe
steissd
Thomas
Ticomaya
timberlandko
0 Replies
 
Green Witch
 
  1  
Reply Wed 23 Apr, 2008 05:19 pm
I think the others just won't let cjhsa into their circle.
0 Replies
 
McGentrix
 
  1  
Reply Wed 23 Apr, 2008 05:34 pm
Are you suggesting I am left of the right?! Shocked



Laughing

Interesting taxonomy Nimh.
0 Replies
 
spendius
 
  1  
Reply Wed 23 Apr, 2008 05:43 pm
You don't know what a conservative is you silly moos.
0 Replies
 
CoastalRat
 
  1  
Reply Wed 23 Apr, 2008 05:51 pm
Oh woe is me. The clown is absent. Am I truly a non-entity. Do my many posts count for nothing? Am I not equally dispised by the left and worthy of being categorized?

What must I do to be recognized?
0 Replies
 
dlowan
 
  1  
Reply Wed 23 Apr, 2008 05:54 pm
CoastalRat wrote:
Oh woe is me. The clown is absent. Am I truly a non-entity. Do my many posts count for nothing? Am I not equally dispised by the left and worthy of being categorized?

What must I do to be recognized?


Take off the make-up and funny clothes?
0 Replies
 
nimh
 
  1  
Reply Wed 23 Apr, 2008 05:58 pm
Green Witch wrote:
I think the others just won't let cjhsa into their circle.


He has gone where no bubbles go...


McGentrix wrote:
Are you suggesting I am left of the right?! Shocked

Laughing

Interesting taxonomy Nimh.

Very Happy

It's your libertarian streak, McG... :wink:
0 Replies
 
CoastalRat
 
  1  
Reply Wed 23 Apr, 2008 05:58 pm
Ah well, if that is all there is to it. Just as long as I get to keep the nose. I've grown rather attached to it.
0 Replies
 
nimh
 
  1  
Reply Wed 23 Apr, 2008 05:59 pm
Must... fine tune...
0 Replies
 
nimh
 
  1  
Reply Wed 23 Apr, 2008 06:22 pm
CoastalRat, I dont know where to put you!

Wait, lemme post my new + improved taxonomy, and you can tell me :wink:
0 Replies
 
nimh
 
  1  
Reply Wed 23 Apr, 2008 06:23 pm
Now! With more people! More categories!

OK, so it doesnt look as smooth anymore. But it's got added sophistication!

I've even made room for Spendius :wink:


http://img181.imageshack.us/img181/7998/a2kconservatives2rd2.png
0 Replies
 
CoastalRat
 
  1  
Reply Wed 23 Apr, 2008 06:23 pm
nimh wrote:
CoastalRat, I dont know where to put you!

Wait, lemme post my new + improved taxonomy, and you can tell me :wink:


A big circle connecting individualist with intellectual and labeled "clownish" with my name stretching the length of the circle to encompass all three would suit me just fine.
0 Replies
 
sozobe
 
  1  
Reply Wed 23 Apr, 2008 06:25 pm
That last one's lovely!
0 Replies
 
CoastalRat
 
  1  
Reply Wed 23 Apr, 2008 06:29 pm
But now my big circle idea for me is history. Oh no, now what?

I'm in such a quandary now. Where do I belong?!? Wait, don't answer that one.
0 Replies
 
ossobuco
 
  1  
Reply Wed 23 Apr, 2008 06:32 pm
I think of Roger as a true old fashioned type conservative (that's a compliment).

On the conservative user group, even I was asked to join, uh, perhaps for a kind of balance. So I'm not sure how total an indicator that is.
0 Replies
 
ossobuco
 
  1  
Reply Wed 23 Apr, 2008 06:50 pm
But why is the bubble for those I think of libertarians, for generalization ease) to the far right of the circles?
0 Replies
 
joefromchicago
 
  2  
Reply Wed 23 Apr, 2008 07:12 pm
CoastalRat wrote:
But now my big circle idea for me is history. Oh no, now what?

I'm in such a quandary now. Where do I belong?!? Wait, don't answer that one.

You're a clownservative.
0 Replies
 
 

Related Topics

Obama '08? - Discussion by sozobe
Let's get rid of the Electoral College - Discussion by Robert Gentel
McCain's VP: - Discussion by Cycloptichorn
Food Stamp Turkeys - Discussion by H2O MAN
The 2008 Democrat Convention - Discussion by Lash
McCain is blowing his election chances. - Discussion by McGentrix
Snowdon is a dummy - Discussion by cicerone imposter
GAFFNEY: Whose side is Obama on? - Discussion by gungasnake
 
  1. Forums
  2. » A Taxonomy of A2K Conservatives :-)
Copyright © 2021 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 06/21/2021 at 02:27:40