NC GOP Comes to the Aid of Hillary Clinton

Reply Wed 23 Apr, 2008 10:30 am
They are running this ad

ewwwwwwww!!! The scary black man! (Less scary that thing at the end of the commercial)
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 0 • Views: 2,213 • Replies: 51
No top replies

woiyo

Reply Wed 23 Apr, 2008 10:42 am
The party sponsored this ad?

So I can now sit back and watch the self destruction of the Democratic party with a smile. Cool
0 Replies

engineer

Reply Wed 23 Apr, 2008 11:17 am
woiyo wrote:

So I can now sit back and watch the self destruction of the Democratic party with a smile. Cool

The Republican party sponsored it.
0 Replies

gustavratzenhofer

Reply Wed 23 Apr, 2008 11:23 am
What in the name of god did that blond woman say? And what was she? Holy friggin Crap! She scared the hell out of me.
0 Replies

gustavratzenhofer

Reply Wed 23 Apr, 2008 11:24 am
I think she was speaking in tongues.
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Wed 23 Apr, 2008 11:25 am
Wow, they really are the scum of the earth. As if we needed any more evidence of that.
0 Replies

woiyo

Reply Wed 23 Apr, 2008 11:32 am
engineer wrote:
woiyo wrote:

The Republican party sponsored it.

Oopps. Still, why would the Repubs want Mrs. Bill Clinton? Seems to me Obama is the easier of the 2 for McCain to beat. I guess the think differently!
0 Replies

McGentrix

Reply Wed 23 Apr, 2008 11:37 am
Becasue NC is an Obama state and the GOP, apparently, want to keep Hillary in the running.
0 Replies

woiyo

Reply Wed 23 Apr, 2008 11:39 am
McGentrix wrote:
Becasue NC is an Obama state and the GOP, apparently, want to keep Hillary in the running.

I agree I want to keep this Dem race going so as to further destroy the Democratic Party, cause both to spend big time dollars on the nomination and make it easier for McCain.

He does not need the stress at this time.
0 Replies

engineer

Reply Wed 23 Apr, 2008 12:12 pm
woiyo wrote:
McGentrix wrote:

I agree I want to keep this Dem race going so as to further destroy the Democratic Party, cause both to spend big time dollars on the nomination and make it easier for McCain.

It looks like the purpose was to tar the gubornatorial candidates with the Reverend Wright flap, but that's a real reach.
0 Replies

revel

Reply Wed 23 Apr, 2008 12:32 pm
Because they know people just plain don't like Hillary and they do Obama blue collar workers and those fearing Obama connections and name and lack of pin notwithstanding. If Obama was gone these right wing Hillary supporters would revert back to their base. McCain then wins. On the other hand if all this keeps up all the way to the white house; Obama might not be able to drown it out, McCain wins. The nation looses. Oddly enough McCain seems to be against this tactic which speaks in his favor (not that it makes him a good choice president; but give a person their due and all that.)

McCain demands withdrawal of anti-Obama ad
0 Replies

Roxxxanne

Reply Wed 23 Apr, 2008 12:42 pm
gustavratzenhofer wrote:
What in the name of god did that blond woman say? And what was she? Holy friggin Crap! She scared the hell out of me.

YOU MISOGYNIST PIG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[size=7]scared the hell out of me too[/size]
0 Replies

Roxxxanne

Reply Wed 23 Apr, 2008 12:44 pm
revel wrote:
Because they know people just plain don't like Hillary and they do Obama blue collar workers and those fearing Obama connections and name and lack of pin notwithstanding. If Obama was gone these right wing Hillary supporters would revert back to their base. McCain then wins. On the other hand if all this keeps up all the way to the white house; Obama might not be able to drown it out, McCain wins. The nation looses. Oddly enough McCain seems to be against this tactic which speaks in his favor (not that it makes him a good choice president; but give a person their due and all that.)

McCain demands withdrawal of anti-Obama ad

Obama just told reporters that he is taking McCain at his word and that he will see to it that the ad is taken down.
0 Replies

Roxxxanne

Reply Wed 23 Apr, 2008 12:46 pm
woiyo wrote:
McGentrix wrote:

Lord knows the old geezer can't handle stress!
0 Replies

gustavratzenhofer

Reply Wed 23 Apr, 2008 12:47 pm
Roxxxanne wrote:
gustavratzenhofer wrote:

YOU MISOGYNIST PIG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[size=7]scared the hell out of me too[/size]

Ok, let me change that. Holy Crap! What did that dude just say?
0 Replies

woiyo

Reply Wed 23 Apr, 2008 12:54 pm
Roxxxanne wrote:
woiyo wrote:
McGentrix wrote:

Lord knows the old geezer can't handle stress!

No. McCain is a MAN"S MAN!!!

"We asked them not to run it," McCain told reporters on his campaign bus as he rode to an anti-poverty event in the coalfields of eastern Kentucky.

"I'm sending them an e-mail as we speak asking them to take it down. I don't know why they do it. Obviously, I don't control them. But I'm making it very clear that there's no place for that" in his campaign."
0 Replies

Roxxxanne

Reply Wed 23 Apr, 2008 01:01 pm
McCain is gay? I don't think so. If he such a powerful man among men, he will get the ad taken down.

My take is "Bring it on!" It just typifies what the core Republicans think.
0 Replies

woiyo

Reply Wed 23 Apr, 2008 01:02 pm
Roxxxanne wrote:
McCain is gay? I don't think so. If he such a powerful man among men, he will get the ad taken down.

You are an idiot! Rolling Eyes
0 Replies

Roxxxanne

Reply Wed 23 Apr, 2008 01:07 pm
woiyo wrote:
Roxxxanne wrote:

That is a badge of honor coming from you.
0 Replies

woiyo

Reply Wed 23 Apr, 2008 01:29 pm
Roxxxanne wrote:
woiyo wrote:
Roxxxanne wrote:

That is a badge of honor coming from you.

Is that all you got? A 12 year old child can do better than that.
0 Replies