If Something Miraculous Happens

Roxxxanne

Reply Mon 21 Apr, 2008 02:09 pm
Hillary supporters are so desperate that they are lying to pollsters in hopes that will make Obama appear unelectable. Women especially are not going to switch to McCain when the reality sets in of what that vote will mean. (Continuous war and the loss of our reproductive rights!)

I love it when wingnuts try to analyze how Dems will vote laboring under an assumption that we are as stupid and illogical as they are.
0 Replies

Ramafuchs

Reply Mon 21 Apr, 2008 03:55 pm
Once again something Miraculous
SHOULD happen so that humanity prevails.
0 Replies

engineer

Reply Mon 21 Apr, 2008 05:13 pm
Roxxxanne wrote:
I find it the the height of irony that someone who has pledged to stay home rather than vote for a legitimately nominated Obama would ask for a commitment from Obama supporters to vote for Hillary in a scenario in which she would not be the party's legitimate nominee.

I would never vote for McCain and I wouldn't stay home. At this point, I really don't know what I would do. Odd that any progressive or liberal would consider Hillary winning a miracle as the only way she could win is for something DISASTROUS to happen to Obama. I don't equate disasters miraculous.

I think you've hit the nail on the head. If you take the time to read these boards and discuss politics, I just can't see you sitting out. We're here because we care and because we care, we'll vote. If it is the lesser of two evils, we'll still vote, and if our state is already clearly red or blue, we'll still vote. I could never stay home on election day.
0 Replies