I realized something about girls while growing up.

George

Reply Tue 22 Apr, 2008 03:16 pm
Oh, pooh on you.
0 Replies

OGIONIK

Reply Tue 22 Apr, 2008 04:02 pm
bus meets bike....
0 Replies

6Yuri9

Reply Wed 23 Apr, 2008 06:08 am
Bella Dea wrote:
6Yuri9 wrote:
Not all women are what you consider as "whores"
Society is changing yes, but still some of the same "acts/beliefs" which went on many years ago are still being done and thought of today.
Postmodern feminism is an example.
Firstly, Anal penetration isn't as disgusting as people make it out to be.
Do some research on how your body cleans your A-Hole and its insides.
Not only that, but some sexual acts which you may think is "weird" is sometimes a fetish for soemone else.

Since you appear to be an anal expert, how does one's a-hole clean itself?

I will not write a 2 page essay on how the body cleans its rectum. Google "Cleansing of Rectum". No need for me to retype something that's already been typed over 200 000 times.
0 Replies

George

Reply Wed 23 Apr, 2008 06:50 am
6Yuri9 wrote:
...I will not write a 2 page essay on how the body cleans its rectum. Google "Cleansing of Rectum"...

You do realize that will be 20% of your final grade?
0 Replies

Bella Dea

Reply Fri 25 Apr, 2008 12:49 pm
6Yuri9 wrote:
Bella Dea wrote:
6Yuri9 wrote:
Society is changing yes, but still some of the same "acts/beliefs" which went on many years ago are still being done and thought of today.
Not only that, but some sexual acts which you may think is "weird" is sometimes a fetish for soemone else.

I will not write a 2 page essay on how the body cleans its rectum. Google "Cleansing of Rectum". No need for me to retype something that's already been typed over 200 000 times.

And why will you not?

Have you heard of cut and paste?

Everyone else seems to know how to do it here, why not you?

Besides that, I don't particularly feel like rummaging through a million pages filled with fetishes and weird sex crap to find the educational and medical cleansing of the rectum pages.
0 Replies

Chai

Reply Fri 25 Apr, 2008 01:42 pm
speaking of rectal cleansing, I just spent a glorious hour with my doctor over another bout of rrhoids.

She thought there might be thrombosis, in which case I'd have had to have some procedure I don't even want to think about, TODAY!

Fortunately, that was not the case.

She wrote me a script, then asked "um...would you like me to also perscibe you something they only make at (name of small locally owned pharm), basically it will numb your entire rectal area."

"Why yes." I replied (wiping the cold sweat of fear and pain from my upper lip), "That would be very nice."

Ok, doc said, she paused again, and said "They call them (cleared throat), 'rectal rockets'."

I simply cannot wait to take the rectal rocket ride to Uranus.
0 Replies

George

Reply Fri 25 Apr, 2008 04:39 pm
...great name for a rock band...
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Fri 25 Apr, 2008 05:45 pm
Re: I realized something about girls while growing up.
OGIONIK wrote:
im no expert. i could never begin to explain the myriad things that women do. that make no sense. guys use logic at least Razz

Translation: having stepped on my own dick, i will now proceed to tap-dance on it . . .
0 Replies

Chumly

Reply Sat 26 Apr, 2008 10:39 am
shewolfnm wrote:
I have a little button that says 'press for self clean'
I thought you said "I have a little bottom that says press for self clean".
0 Replies

OGIONIK

Reply Sat 26 Apr, 2008 03:55 pm
Re: I realized something about girls while growing up.
Setanta wrote:
OGIONIK wrote:
im no expert. i could never begin to explain the myriad things that women do. that make no sense. guys use logic at least Razz

Translation: having stepped on my own dick, i will now proceed to tap-dance on it . . .

thats sounds sorta hardco0re man, im not into that stuff...
0 Replies

6Yuri9

Reply Thu 1 May, 2008 12:06 pm
Bella Dea wrote:
6Yuri9 wrote:
Bella Dea wrote:
6Yuri9 wrote:

And why will you not?

Have you heard of cut and paste?

Everyone else seems to know how to do it here, why not you?

Besides that, I don't particularly feel like rummaging through a million pages filled with fetishes and weird sex crap to find the educational and medical cleansing of the rectum pages.

If you truly believe that you are correct then you will go search up anal cleansing and prove me wrong. I gave you an answer which was (the Ahole does clean itself) you either beleive me or go research about it. i have no time to copy and paste information. Just search it up.
0 Replies

kitkat bar

Reply Fri 2 May, 2008 01:39 am
What the HELL is going on in this thread????

I leave for two seconds and everyones talking about poop shoots. WTF people? Lol!
0 Replies