What's so wrong with being an elitist?

hanno

Reply Mon 21 Apr, 2008 01:51 pm
It's a city. Where they slept couldn't be helped, hence the term disaster.
0 Replies

Ramafuchs

Reply Mon 21 Apr, 2008 01:56 pm
A state which was devated by the natural calamity is New Orleans.
NO is abbriviation.
forget it
0 Replies

hanno

Reply Mon 21 Apr, 2008 02:34 pm
You haven't heard of the state, Louisiana, because New Orleans is the big chunk of population in the south of it, and also because New Orleans is a tourist/service town thus has a tendency to whine and blame the customer, the only source of requital they know, when things go wrong. This is why elitism is important - you can't ever trust 'the help'. People end up looking to each other as the source of cash, that's fine, some folk got no capacity for aesthetics anyway - but in order to be leadership material one must be able to see past the mundane.

We need a man who's dined at the head of the table, not financially, but in terms of life experience, an elite individual like McCain as opposed to a trusted hand of an elite movement (I can hear the BS flags being thrown already, but stick with me, rich, congenial, high-handed, civic-hero, super-delegate-mongering liberals) like Hill or Obama.

Individual excellence or oligarchical mob mentality - gimme that knight of the air! John Sidney McCain, baby, running wild on the campaign trail like he's airborne and it's 1966!
0 Replies

Ramafuchs

Reply Mon 21 Apr, 2008 02:43 pm
hanno
I had never been to anypart of USA.
But I read all the news about USA from all countries..
I feel extremely sorry for those unknown citizens were left in lurch.
Due to my emotion i cannot type any sentense more
0 Replies

hanno

Reply Mon 21 Apr, 2008 03:05 pm
I don't expect you to dig our cultural geography, wish I knew more about India - but it shows the flaw in your manner of thinking. I can't conceive of what your emotions are like, I've learned to harness and channel mine thanks to the twin wonders, alcohol and stress.

I mean, in a given instance of bleeding-heart-causality McCain might not care, and he might not save every puppy, but before he'd weigh in I could see him having some sort of effective notion of the perts. If for no other reason (and there are many) just because he was a fightin' man - cavalier, maybe, but you got to know your stuff and be able to back it up in that kindof life.

This is the very thing. I know kids in Senegal have got it rough. But I don't know that food packets dropped in wouldn't end up in the hands of insurgents or if they hate America and would take it as an insult, or if it would put the local farmer out of business. I don't know that the charities that claim to know are on the up and up. By comparison, throwing some weight around like we did in Iraq has a certain elegance. I could learn the nuances, but I know myself, I've got to live somewhere to really feel it, and if I'm living there there's millions of culturally distinct, empathy warranting places I'm not livingÂ… And this is just outside the country - when dealing inside the house we've got to be more sensitive, because bad stuff happens, but when it's your own government and tax dollars and neighbors cramping your style it's high on the strata of things even crafty, iron-willed Yankees would have a hard time fighting through.
0 Replies

Ramafuchs

Reply Mon 21 Apr, 2008 03:14 pm
"I don’t expect you to dig our cultural geography, wish I knew more about India – but it shows the flaw in your manner of thinking. I can’t conceive of what your emotions are like, I’ve learned to harness and channel mine thanks to the twin wonders, alcohol and stress."
Sir i am not an intellectual nor an elite.
I uphold decency and thereby learn to enrich my culture.
I had wasted part my life in India.
I had picked up an intellectual corner of the globle..

My flaws of thinking are based out of faulty education..
In a civilized corner where i live alcohol is an ethical drik.
I am vegitarian and I do drink some - repeat some beer.
0 Replies

Ramafuchs

Reply Mon 21 Apr, 2008 04:04 pm
The funny numbers above
which intrude our discussion shows how free we are..
Barbarism is my culture.
Banality not.
0 Replies