Interesting take on 9/11

Montana

Reply Fri 11 Apr, 2008 06:35 pm
Mystery asked "What did the govt do to keep all of the people involved from talking"?

People are talking and I'm listening.
0 Replies

blueflame1

Reply Fri 11 Apr, 2008 06:50 pm
Pilots for 9/11 Truth Association Statement: "Pilots for 9/11 Truth is an organization of aviation professionals and pilots throughout the globe that have gathered together for one purpose. We are committed to seeking the truth surrounding the events of the 11th of September 2001. Our main focus concentrates on the four flights, maneuvers performed and the reported pilots. We do not offer theory or point blame. However, we are focused on determining the truth of that fateful day since the United States Government doesn't seem to be very forthcoming with answers." http://patriotsquestion911.com/#Latas
0 Replies

McGentrix

Reply Sun 13 Apr, 2008 01:17 pm
Montana wrote:
mysteryman wrote:
Montana wrote:
I've read all that Set, but I've also read and listened to the people who built the buildings and I believe them.

So when were the explosives planted?
Who planted them?
How were they planted?
What did the govt do with the 3000 people that supposedly died that day?
What did the govt do to keep all of the people involved from talking?
Those are just a few of the questions that the conspiracy nuts have never answered.

I don't have time to go back and research everything I've seen and read. This nut has more impotant things to do than to keep going in circles with you guys. These questions have been answered already in other threads, so feel free to go find them yourself.

I've thrown in my 2 cents and now I'm gone, but you'll see for yourself soon enough.

In order for explosives to have been set in the WYC, the walls would have had to be stripped to gain access to the beams. You would think that with all the people working there, they'd notice work crews ripping up the walls to get to the beams wouldn't you? Thus, they had to have been planted during construction.

Hmmm.. did they have thermite cutter charges in 66?
0 Replies

Montana

Reply Sun 13 Apr, 2008 02:27 pm
Oh, I wasn't aware that they had to break down whole walls to plant explosives. I figured a hole big enough to put them through would have works well, but I'm no explosives expert and wasn't aware that you were.

My apologies.
0 Replies

Zippo

Reply Sun 13 Apr, 2008 02:33 pm
WE RECEIVED THE FOLLOWING from someone who worked for Fiduciary Trust on the 90th, 94-97th floors of the South Tower:

"On the weekend of 9/8,9/9 there was a 'power down' condition in WTC tower 2, the south tower. This power down condition meant there was no electrical supply for approx 36 hrs from floor 50 up. I am aware of this situation since I work in IT and had to work with many others that weekend to ensure that all systems were cleanly shutdown beforehand ... and then brought back up afterwards. The reason given by the WTC for the power down was that cabling in the tower was being upgraded ...

"Of course without power there were no security cameras, no security locks on doors and many, many 'engineers' coming in and out of the tower. I was at home on the morning of 9/11 on the shore of Jersey City, right opposite the Towers, and watching events unfold I was convinced immediately that something was happening related to the weekend work."

--- http://sf.indymedia.org/news/2004/04/1691636.php
0 Replies

farmerman

Reply Sun 13 Apr, 2008 03:12 pm
all PETN and SPread harges, and caps, are registered with unique numbers and inventory codes. Some company out there has had to go off line and produce the needed charges , explosives, caps, etc in order for this to actually work. Then, what McG mentions,"Didnt anybody ever notice that the walls were cut and paseted back up (all this in 36 hours).

Yep, Im convinced.

Then we have to have made sure that those big pesty 737's didnt hit the wrong floors .
0 Replies

mysteryman

Reply Mon 14 Apr, 2008 04:27 am
Montana wrote:
Mystery asked "What did the govt do to keep all of the people involved from talking"?

People are talking and I'm listening.

Then why hasnt anyone involved with planting the explosives come forward?
Why hasnt anyone involved in rigging the planes to fly into the towers come forward?

When those mythical people come forward, then I might believe there was a conspiracy.
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Mon 14 Apr, 2008 07:32 am
Montana wrote:
I've thrown in my 2 cents and now I'm gone, but you'll see for yourself soon enough.

How many posts have you made since you declared that you were "gone?" What's this "see for yourself soon enough" crapola? Do you suggest that the truth will out, that it is just a matter of time?

Purest bullshit.
0 Replies

woiyo

Reply Mon 14 Apr, 2008 07:47 am
blueflame1 wrote:
Pilots for 9/11 Truth Association Statement: "Pilots for 9/11 Truth is an organization of aviation professionals and pilots throughout the globe that have gathered together for one purpose. We are committed to seeking the truth surrounding the events of the 11th of September 2001. Our main focus concentrates on the four flights, maneuvers performed and the reported pilots. We do not offer theory or point blame. However, we are focused on determining the truth of that fateful day since the United States Government doesn't seem to be very forthcoming with answers." http://patriotsquestion911.com/#Latas

All you conspiracy nuts find these types of posts, yet none of you can provide any evidence or facts to back up your idiotic positions.

SHOW ME PROOF else STFU!
0 Replies

blueflame1

Reply Mon 14 Apr, 2008 09:22 am
woiyo, I dont gotta show you no more than you been shown for years. Namely more than enough reason to have real investigations. What these top gun pilots have to say is certainly interesting to curious and openminded people. I can see why lemmings who buy the government's absurd theories would want to discount what the pilots have to say. And I bet you dont wanna hear of the lack of training of the alleged hijackers. They could barely fly Cessnas but made miraculous maneuvers with jumbo jets top guns say they couldn't make. So if you dont mind I'll stick with the many, many millions of Americans who are calling for new investigations. You can pretend you're in the mainstream on 911 but that's far from the truth. "CNN Online Poll: 89% Believe There's Been a 9/11 Cover-up" link I can anticipate your way out of the mainstream response to that poll. Razz
0 Replies

McGentrix

Reply Mon 14 Apr, 2008 09:25 am
There is a difference between moves a non-suicidal pilot would make from a suicidal pilot. I am sure that any air-force pilot with suicidal tendancies could make the same moves in a second.

As for online polls, worth about as much as the electrons used to print the words.
0 Replies

blueflame1

Reply Mon 14 Apr, 2008 09:56 am
mysteryman, you cherry pick your questions leaving many important out. Before asking how and when explosives were planted I would concentrate on whether there were explosions. There are many witnesses who not only say there were explosions but were wounded by explosions and barely escaped with their lives. Many cops, firemen, PA workers, New Yorks finest, testify of explosions. The 911 commission pushed their tetimony aside. I question their motives on that for sure. Like many who aint buying the 911 Commission I knew of these witnesses before the hearings and hoped to hear them live on tv telling their stories. Now I'm hoping to hear them in new investigations. Tapes of firefighters who died in the collapse telling of the smallness of the fires in the Twin Towers is something to play live for the people too. There were no raging infernos according to firefighters on the scene. "New York Times - Fire Department Tape Reveals No Awareness of Imminent Doom"

Battalion Seven Chief: "Battalion Seven ... Ladder 15, we've got two isolated pockets of fire. We should be able to knock it down with two lines. Radio that, 78th floor numerous 10-45 Code Ones."

Ladder 15: "Floor 78?"

Battalion Seven Chief: "Ten-four, numerous civilians, we gonna need two engines up here."
link
0 Replies

farmerman

Reply Mon 14 Apr, 2008 10:17 am
And Now a word from our sponsor.

CONSPIRACY INDUSTRIES INC

"we make it up so you eat it up"

HAve any of you clowns actually seen any physical data itself? has anyone of the Zipper/bluflame/(And I think that Montana is just having a bit of a laugh on us all)

I have, Ive looked at the actual seismic data that had been boogered up and faked by the Steve Jones crowd.
Ask yourselves this
If your best source of "scientific" data has been shown to be a fraud in this one case, why couldnt he be a fraud with others?
0 Replies

woiyo

Reply Mon 14 Apr, 2008 10:31 am
blueflame1 wrote:
woiyo, I dont gotta show you no more than you been shown for years. Namely more than enough reason to have real investigations. What these top gun pilots have to say is certainly interesting to curious and openminded people. I can see why lemmings who buy the government's absurd theories would want to discount what the pilots have to say. And I bet you dont wanna hear of the lack of training of the alleged hijackers. They could barely fly Cessnas but made miraculous maneuvers with jumbo jets top guns say they couldn't make. So if you dont mind I'll stick with the many, many millions of Americans who are calling for new investigations. You can pretend you're in the mainstream on 911 but that's far from the truth. "CNN Online Poll: 89% Believe There's Been a 9/11 Cover-up" link I can anticipate your way out of the mainstream response to that poll. Razz

Right Blue, you don't gotta do nothing but spout bullsh!t and never back it up.

When you gonna stop beating your wife?
0 Replies

blueflame1

Reply Mon 14 Apr, 2008 10:49 am
William Rodriguez Testimony Destroys 9-11 Cover Up
by GREG SZYMANSKI

A WTC janitor pulled a burn victim to safety after basement explosion rocks North Tower -- seconds BEFORE a jetliner hit the top floors of the WTC.

Two other men, trapped and drowning in a basement elevator shaft, were also pulled to safety from underground explosion.

What happened to William Rodriguez the morning of 9/11 is a miracle.

What happened to his story after-the-fact is a tragedy.

But with miracles and tragedies comes truth.

And truth is exactly what Rodriguez brings to the whole mystery surrounding 9/11.

Declared a hero for saving numerous lives at Ground Zero, Rodriguez was the janitor on duty the morning of 9/11, who heard and felt explosions rock the basement sub-levels of the North Tower just seconds before the jetliner struck the top floors.

He not only claims he felt explosions coming from below the first sub-level while working in the basement, he says the walls were cracking around him and he pulled a man to safety by the name of Felipe David, who was severely burned from the basement explosions.
link
0 Replies

farmerman

Reply Mon 14 Apr, 2008 11:21 am
All us on A2K must be the only people in the country ho are NOT part of this conspiracy.
Actually, this war in Iraq is merely an economic cover up to hide all the landestine hush money payments that are going out to everybody.
0 Replies

CoastalRat

Reply Mon 14 Apr, 2008 11:21 am
You mean this William Rodriguez?

William Rodriguez

Seems he has trouble keeping his story straight. I guess that happens when you suddenly realize you can maybe make some money being a conspiracy theorist.
0 Replies

blueflame1

Reply Mon 14 Apr, 2008 11:27 am
CoastalRat, yeah blame the victims. Rodriguez testimony is backed up by other witnesses. But I'm sure you can blame more than one victim at the same time. "New Eyewitness To WTC Basement Level Explosions"
Saltalamacia describes "grenade" like bombs, backs up William Rodriguez' story, numerous others that were ignored by 9/11 Commission link "The 9/11 Commission completely ignored the hundreds of survivors, professionals, first responders, firefighters and police who reported numerous secondary explosions at all levels of the twin towers."
0 Replies

Zippo

Reply Mon 14 Apr, 2008 11:29 am
Watch and weep!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LecYbWM5Oao&hl=en
0 Replies

CoastalRat

Reply Mon 14 Apr, 2008 11:31 am
I get it now. Whenever there is compelling evidence that one of your guys is lying or mistaken or has changed his story or whatever, you accuse others of blaming the victims or some such crap while ignoring the facts.

Now I remember why I don't normally respond to you and those of your ilk on here.
0 Replies