Interesting take on 9/11

Setanta

Reply Fri 11 Apr, 2008 03:43 pm
That would be fifteen Arabs, one Egyptian, one Lebanese and two citizens of the United Arab Emirates.

Although one is hard pressed to argue with your expertise in the realm of total retards--given your personal experience.
0 Replies

Zippo

Reply Fri 11 Apr, 2008 03:45 pm
Setanta wrote:
That would be fifteen Arabs, one Egyptian, one Lebanese and two citizens of the United Arab Emirates.

Although one is hard pressed to argue with your expertise in the realm of total retards--given your personal experience.

It's time to make you look really foolish now ... carry on.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/middle_east/1559151.stm
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Fri 11 Apr, 2008 03:48 pm
I leave the carrying on to you, it's the closest you'll ever come to actually acquiring a skill.
0 Replies

blueflame1

Reply Fri 11 Apr, 2008 03:51 pm
911 Hijackers Still Alive? video
0 Replies

Amigo

Reply Fri 11 Apr, 2008 03:55 pm
You F#@Ken idiots think you know history but if you knew history you would know the ultimate nature of government and that it's capacity to control people is limited only by it reach, technology and sophistcation.

Man, government or the state will not control itself the is not human nature. It is human nature though for Masses of cowardess, ignorant apathetic sheeple to follow and trust their government again and agian in the pathetic history of The private citizen, the servent, The idot, the cannon fodder. They get better at it every time.

http://www.npr.org/templates/story/story.php?storyId=3810724
0 Replies

farmerman

Reply Fri 11 Apr, 2008 03:55 pm
Heres a lip from Wikipedia on Waleed al Shehri (whom the BBC claimed was still alive on Sept 23 2001)
Quote:
Aftermath
Waleed and Wail were both mistakenly reported to have been found alive and well, by the BBC later in 2001. They were initially reported in error by a Saudi newspaper editor as the sons of Ahmed Alshehri, a senior Saudi diplomat stationed in Bombay, India. On September 16, 2001, the diplomat Ahmed Alshehri denied that he was the father of the two hijackers. Wail claims he did attend Embry-Riddle Aeronautical University in Daytona Beach, Florida - but was the victim of mistaken identity, since he used that training to secure his current position with a Moroccan airline company. Saudi Arabia has confirmed his story, and suggested he was the victim of identity theft. Muhammad Ali Al-Shihri, the hijacker al-Shehri brothers' true father, was identified prior to September 17, 2001, and told Arab News that he hadn't heard from his sons in ten months prior to September 2001.[14] An ABC News story in March 2002 repeated this, and during a report entitled "A Saudi Apology" for Dateline NBC on Aug 25 2002, NBC's reporter John Hockenberry traveled to 'Asir, where he interviewed the third brother, Salah, who agreed that his two brothers were dead and claimed they had been "brainwashed".

Furthermore another article explains that the pilot who lives in Casablanca was named Walid al-Shri (not Waleed M. al-Shehri) and that much of the BBC information regarding "alive" hijackers was incorrect according to the same sources used by BBC. [15] In September 2007, a video recording of his last testament was released to mark the 6th anniversary of the attacks.

]

For every POS you post, there is an equal and opposite piece of truth.
0 Replies

Zippo

Reply Fri 11 Apr, 2008 04:01 pm
farmerman wrote - "Wikipedia"

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

disclaimer

"The structure of the project allows anyone with an Internet connection to alter its content. Please be advised that nothing found here has necessarily been reviewed by people with the expertise required to provide you with complete, accurate or reliable information." -- http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:General_disclaimer
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Fri 11 Apr, 2008 04:04 pm
Gee, that sure sound more reliable than the horseshit Buttercup pukes up here . . .
0 Replies

blueflame1

Reply Fri 11 Apr, 2008 04:13 pm
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:General_disclaimer Shocked
0 Replies

blueflame1

Reply Fri 11 Apr, 2008 04:21 pm
From the BBC link, "FBI Director Robert Mueller acknowledged on Thursday that the identity of several of the suicide hijackers is in doubt." What could he say once a bunch turned up alive?
0 Replies

Zippo

Reply Fri 11 Apr, 2008 04:23 pm
blueflame1, bbc has and updating article policy. If they do not do that they could be sued for millions. Dont you think those retards who created the wiki article would have email the bbc? Laughing . If the wiki article was true, they'd (bbc) would no doubt update their article or apologize for the error. I've read that on their news site. I'll try to find and post it here. Cool
0 Replies

blueflame1

Reply Fri 11 Apr, 2008 04:47 pm
The debunkers have been debunked many times. Most people I know who believe the government's theories have never read the NIST, FEMA or 911 Commission reports. Those who dont believe the government's reports have studied and studied. Evidence disproving the government's theories is abundant. The millions of Americans who call for new investigations do not accuse their government lightly. They are not al qaeda. But they have studied the government's reports as well as those that prove what big holes the government theories have. It aint hard work and thanks to the many experts in many fields who have taken time to explain why the government's theories are bogus. It's no wonder that the usual MO of those who argue for the government's case is name calling. And that works for them at least until we get new investigations.
0 Replies

farmerman

Reply Fri 11 Apr, 2008 05:17 pm
From the ARab News in Sept 17 2001
Quote:
Al-Shihri says sons missing for 10 months
By Mutlaq Al-Buqami, Arab News Staff

RIYADH, 17 September � The father of two Saudi Arabian brothers suspected of hijacking one of the planes that smashed into the World Trade Center in New York is reported to have said that his sons had never behaved in a suspicious manner, although he admitted that one of them was mentally ill. Muhammad Ali Al-Shihri added that he did not know that his sons, Wael and Waleed, had traveled abroad, although he said that he had lost track of them some months ago.

Wael, 26, who had been working as a teacher, obtained extended leave without pay from his work to seek treatment for his apparent mental condition, then never returned, Al-Shihri said. The younger son Waleed, 24, a student at a local teacher training college, left to accompany his brother. �My son left Khamees Mushait in southern Saudi Arabia for the holy city of Madinah last Ramadan so that he could consult a religious man about the treatment of his mental illness,� he said.

The father cautioned that he was not certain the two men on the list of suspected hijackers released by the US Federal Bureau of Investigation Friday were in fact his sons. Their mother has not yet been informed that Wael and Waleed were assumed to be in the hijacked plane when it hit the towers. The FBI claims Waleed and Wael Al-Shihri were training to be pilots.

Also, the CBS and ABC news features debunked the al Shehri crap. IF you cant find anything NEW, then youre just the same old gullible retardo that youve always been , and that goes for your donkey pal blueflame.

Gimme a new clip , something that "debunks" the WIKIPEDIA article. I love it when your "conspiracy dot Com " sites are Binlical and a site like WIKIPEDIA, which, when it discovers errors, tries to clean em out.

Do you live and work in the real world?
0 Replies

farmerman

Reply Fri 11 Apr, 2008 05:24 pm
Quote:
The debunkers have been debunked many times. Most people I know who believe the government's theories have never read the NIST, FEMA or 911 Commission reports.

Youre full of crap. Ive read em and I know that at least two of the 911 truth assertions , are, in fact, rotten lies.
The seismic data was boogered by Jones cohorts

The "cut" vertical beam shown as "proof" of cutter charges , are, in fact welding torch cuts made post collapse because the metal blobs are lying on top of piles of rubble. SO the rubble had to have been lying there first .

The experimental proof of concept that metal bends under heat is most compelling.
The NIST report is honest because it states in one spot that"we may never know what brought WTC-7 down". That does not mean that "We are hiding a plot line of a secret cache of explosives"
0 Replies

mysteryman

Reply Fri 11 Apr, 2008 05:26 pm
Montana wrote:
I've read all that Set, but I've also read and listened to the people who built the buildings and I believe them.

So when were the explosives planted?
Who planted them?
How were they planted?
What did the govt do with the 3000 people that supposedly died that day?
What did the govt do to keep all of the people involved from talking?
Those are just a few of the questions that the conspiracy nuts have never answered.
0 Replies

blueflame1

Reply Fri 11 Apr, 2008 05:39 pm
mysteryman, there are many more questions than the few you asked. As FEMA said about WTC 7, "the best hypothesis has only a low probability of occurrence. Further research, investigation, and analyses are needed to resolve this issue". New investigations are in order.
0 Replies

mysteryman

Reply Fri 11 Apr, 2008 05:50 pm
blueflame1 wrote:
mysteryman, there are many more questions than the few you asked. As FEMA said about WTC 7, "the best hypothesis has only a low probability of occurrence. Further research, investigation, and analyses are needed to resolve this issue". New investigations are in order.

The difference is that you and the other conspiracy nuts have never answered the questions I asked.
You need to answer them for your conspiracy theory to even be remotely true, and you havent yet.
0 Replies

Montana

Reply Fri 11 Apr, 2008 06:02 pm
mysteryman wrote:
Montana wrote:
I've read all that Set, but I've also read and listened to the people who built the buildings and I believe them.

So when were the explosives planted?
Who planted them?
How were they planted?
What did the govt do with the 3000 people that supposedly died that day?
What did the govt do to keep all of the people involved from talking?
Those are just a few of the questions that the conspiracy nuts have never answered.

I don't have time to go back and research everything I've seen and read. This nut has more impotant things to do than to keep going in circles with you guys. These questions have been answered already in other threads, so feel free to go find them yourself.

I've thrown in my 2 cents and now I'm gone, but you'll see for yourself soon enough.
0 Replies

blueflame1

Reply Fri 11 Apr, 2008 06:23 pm
mysteryman, in truth I dont need to answer your questions because I never said explosives were planted and never said 3000 people didn't die. And there are many questions raised by experts who disagree with the government's theories that you have not asked. There are more than enough justifications for new investigations and you gotta cmake a stretch to pretend otherwise. "911 Top 500 Questions New"- UpdatedI'm sure most of us 911 skeptics, and all Rense-regulars, already know which questions are really important, which immediately have to be asked, ... http://www.rense.com/general24/t500.htm
0 Replies

Montana

Reply Fri 11 Apr, 2008 06:32 pm
I'm the one that said that explosives were planted because that what I ran across in many places, but I never said anything about the 3000 people. I know 3000 people died and that's what makes it so devistating!

I also couldn't figure out where the hell he got the idea that any of us are denying that all these people died. Of course they died! We all know those buildings were not empty.
0 Replies