Interesting take on 9/11

Reply Fri 11 Apr, 2008 09:29 am
Here's an interesting video on 9/11, i was wondering if anyone had any more info on this.. check it out.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AfmbuAONWDI
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 2,471 • Replies: 72
No top replies

Cyracuz

Reply Fri 11 Apr, 2008 11:02 am
This is not new.

In fact, the general opinion of people where I come from seems to be that the US government is responsible for 9/11, that the country is run by a powercrazed elite of wealthy peole who only want to have more, and that George Bush is their puppet.
0 Replies

woiyo

Reply Fri 11 Apr, 2008 11:44 am
Good to know the conspiracy nuts are still around! Rolling Eyes
0 Replies

McGentrix

Reply Fri 11 Apr, 2008 12:00 pm
It's makes it easier for the feds to keep tabs on them when they post here.
0 Replies

blueflame1

Reply Fri 11 Apr, 2008 01:40 pm
The Feds should look at this. "14 Structural Engineers Now Publicly Challenge Government's Explanation for Destruction of the World Trade Center"

George Washington's Blog
Thursday, April 10, 2008

14 structural engineers now publicly challenge the government's account of the destruction of the Trade Centers on 9/11:

A prominent engineer with 55 years experience, in charge of the design of hundreds of major building projects including high rise offices, former member of the California Seismic Safety Commission and former member of the National Institute of Sciences Building Safety Council (Marx Ayres) believes that the World Trade Centers were brought down by controlled demolition (see also this)

Two professors of structural engineering at a prestigious Swiss university (Dr. Joerg Schneider and Dr. Hugo Bachmann) said that, on 9/11, World Trade Center 7 was brought down by controlled demolition (translation here)

Kamal S. Obeid, structural engineer, with a masters degree in Engineering from UC Berkeley, of Fremont, California, says:

"Photos of the steel, evidence about how the buildings collapsed, the unexplainable collapse of WTC 7, evidence of thermite in the debris as well as several other red flags, are quite troubling indications of well planned and controlled demolition"
Ronald H. Brookman, structural engineer, with a masters degree in Engineering from UC Davis, of Novato California, writes:

"Why would all 110 stories drop straight down to the ground in about 10 seconds, pulverizing the contents into dust and ash - twice. Why would all 47 stories of WTC 7 fall straight down to the ground in about seven seconds the same day? It was not struck by any aircraft or engulfed in any fire. An independent investigation is justified for all three collapses including the surviving steel samples and the composition of the dust."
Graham John Inman, structural engineer, of London, England, points out:

"WTC 7 Building could not have collapsed as a result of internal fire and external debris. NO plane hit this building. This is the only case of a steel frame building collapsing through fire in the world. The fire on this building was small & localized therefore what is the cause?"
Paul W. Mason, structural engineer, of Melbourne, Australia, argues:

"In my view, the chances of the three buildings collapsing symmetrically into their own footprint, at freefall speed, by any other means than by controlled demolition, are so remote that there is no other plausible explanation!"
Mills M. Kay Mackey, structural engineer, of Denver, Colorado, points out:

"The force from the jets and the burning fuel could not have been sufficient to make the building collapse. Why doesn't the media mention that the 11th floor was completely immolated on February 13th, 1975? It had the weight of nearly 100 stories on top of it but it did not collapse?"
Haluk Akol, Structural Engineer and architect (ret.)

Charles Pegelow, structural engineer, of Houston, Texas (and see this)

Dennis Kollar, structural engineer, of West Bend, Wisconsin

Doyle Winterton, structural engineer (retired)

Michael T. Donly, P.E., structural engineer

William Rice, P.E., structural engineer, former professor of Vermont Technical College

There are many other structural engineers who have questioned the government's account in private. We support them and wish them courage to discuss these vital issues publicly.

See also this. link
0 Replies

woiyo

Reply Fri 11 Apr, 2008 01:56 pm
Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
0 Replies

McGentrix

Reply Fri 11 Apr, 2008 01:58 pm
In my opinion, the explosives were planted by the CIA during construction knowing that the NeoCons would eventually be in power with Islamic terrorists planning a hit on such an obvious target. The CIA also planned, with the KGB, the war in Afghanistan with Russian forces that would lead to Osama gaining power. It's isn't commonly known that Osama's real name if Fred Thomas, a CIA operative who was in such deep cover that he planned and organized much of the world's Islamic Terror cells so that the US would gain access to middle east oil.

Johnson, who was President in 1966 when the WTC construction began was obviouosly in cahoots with the CIA.
0 Replies

blueflame1

Reply Fri 11 Apr, 2008 01:59 pm
Scientists Debunk 9/11 Myths
Numerous credible scientists and engineers have recently disproven some of the most commonly-held, but false, theories about the collapse of the World Trade Centers on September 11, 2001:

A prominent physicist with 33 years of service for the Naval Research Laboratory in Washington, DC, said that the official theory for why the Twin Towers and world trade center building 7 collapsed "does not match the available facts" and supports the theory that the buildings were brought down by controlled demolition

A prominent physicist, former U.S. professor of physics from a top university, and a former principal investigator for the U.S. Department of Energy, Division of Advanced Energy Projects, stated that the world trade centers were brought down by controlled demolition

A U.S. physics professor who teaches at several universities believes that the World Trade Centers were brought down by controlled demolition

A professor emeritus of physics and former division chairman from a small community college said "My wife and I, transfixed in front of a TV as the horror of 9/11 unfolded, watched as the topmost, undamaged floors of the WTC South Tower started to gradually lean (rotate) in the direction of the damage due to impact. In an instant, the rotation stopped, and that which was rotating began to fall, as if only under the influence of gravity! The fulcrum was no longer there! I blurted out, "My god, they wired the building."

An expert on demolition said that the trade centers were brought down with explosives (and see TV interview here; both in Danish)

A Dutch demolition expert stated that WTC 7 was imploded

A safety engineer and accident analyst for the Finnish National Safety Technology Authority stated regarding WTC 7 that "The great speed of the collapse and the low value of the resistance factor strongly suggest controlled demolition."
A 13-year professor of metallurgical engineering at a U.S. university, with a PhD in materials engineering, a former Congressional Office of Technology Assessment Senior Staff Member, is calling for a new investigation of 9/11

A number of structural engineers have questioned the government's explanation for the collapse of the Twin Towers. As just two of many examples, two structural engineers at a prestigious Swiss university said that, on 9/11, World Trade Center 7 was brought down by controlled demolition (translation here)

A prominent engineer with 55 years experience, in charge of the design of hundreds of major building projects including high rise offices, former member of the California Seismic Safety Commission and former member of the National Institute of Sciences Building Safety Council believes that the World Trade Centers were brought down by controlled demolition (see also this)

An architect, member of the American Institute of Architects, who has been a practicing architect for 20 years and has been responsible for the production of construction documents for numerous steel-framed and fire-protected buildings for uses in many different areas, including education, civic, rapid transit and industrial use, has disputed the claim that fire and airplane damage brought down the World Trade Centers and believes there is strong evidence of controlled demolition (see also this video, part 2 here, and part 3 here (other architects who question 9/11 are listed here)
A former guidance systems engineer for Polaris and Trident missiles and professor emeritus, mathematics and computer science at a university concluded that the Twin Towers "were brought down by planted explosives."

A professor of mathematics said "The official explanation that I've heard doesn't make sense because it doesn't explain why I heard and felt an explosion before the South Tower fell and why the concrete was pulverized"

A Danish professor of chemistry said, in a mainstream Danish newspaper, "WTC7 collapsed exactly like a house of cards. If the fires or damage in one corner had played a decisive role, the building would have fallen in that direction. You don't have to be a woodcutter to grasp this" (translated)

A world-renowned scientist, recipient of the National Medal of Science, America's highest honor for scientific achievement, said "I suggest that those of us aware and concerned demand that the glaringly erroneous official account of 9/11 be dismissed as a fraud and a new, thorough, and impartial investigation be undertaken."

See this scientific journal and this web page (skip to "Mathematics, Science and Engineering") for additional scientists who have disproven commonly-accepted misconceptions about 9/11.

Military leaders, legal scholars, senators and presidents, liberals, conservatives, Christians, Jews and Muslims and the 9/11 Commissioners themselves have also all recently debunked widespread 9/11 myths.
link
0 Replies

Montana

Reply Fri 11 Apr, 2008 02:31 pm
Some day everyone will open their eyes to believe that this is true. The proof is there that it was impossible for those 3 buildings, especially the 3rd one to come down the way they did without explosives. They'll look at all the footage which show clearly the blasts from the planted explosives going off in between the floors and they'll finally hear the building experts when they say 9/11 didn't happen the way the government tells it. The truth is the truth and it doesn't change simply because people say it isn't true.

The government did a shitty job trying to pull this one off and there's enough proof that they were behind all this, that the people will have absolutely no choice but to believe it. Those who don't will continue to sit in the dark and allow monsters like bush and his clan to feed them their dirty lies. Then, one day I imagine they will open their eyes after the government has finally managed to strip them of all their freedom. Unfortunately, it'll be too late.

Those who continue to support Bush and his goons are supporting the biggest terrorists on the planet today and I hope you like slavery because if things go as they plan, you'll be just that, government slaves.

You might as well throw the constitution in the nearest garbage can because all it is now is paper that means nothing at all.

The US government is guilty of global murder of countless of innocent people (including their own) and regardless if you support them or not, you're going to fall into the same pot as everyone else who becomes a government slave. Remember that when the time comes and there's no turning back.

Eyes wide open!
0 Replies

Amigo

Reply Fri 11 Apr, 2008 02:35 pm
McGentrix wrote:
They don't need to keep tabs on you, Thats for sure.
0 Replies

Montana

Reply Fri 11 Apr, 2008 02:47 pm
McGentrix wrote:
In my opinion, the explosives were planted by the CIA during construction knowing that the NeoCons would eventually be in power with Islamic terrorists planning a hit on such an obvious target. The CIA also planned, with the KGB, the war in Afghanistan with Russian forces that would lead to Osama gaining power. It's isn't commonly known that Osama's real name if Fred Thomas, a CIA operative who was in such deep cover that he planned and organized much of the world's Islamic Terror cells so that the US would gain access to middle east oil.

Johnson, who was President in 1966 when the WTC construction began was obviouosly in cahoots with the CIA.

Proof has it that those bombs were put in place before the "so called attack".

Don't ask me to find it because I don't have the time, but when I do, I'll be glad to go hunt down the info. The information came from the people who put them there.
0 Replies

McGentrix

Reply Fri 11 Apr, 2008 02:55 pm
I mentioned that. The CIA planted thermite cutter charges into the super structure of all 3 WTC building that collapsed during the construction of the buildings in 1966. Duh.
0 Replies

Montana

Reply Fri 11 Apr, 2008 03:01 pm
McGentrix wrote:

If they weren't guilty of anything, why on earth would they keep tabs on us?

Don't you worry, they are keeping tabs on all of us.

Have you had a tracking chip put in your kids yet? if not, maybe you should get going with that. After all, if someone kidnaps your kids, that chip will allow the government to know where they are at all times ;-)

Word has it that all babies will be required to have one of these tracking chips installed in their bodies when they are born. How sweet of the government to care so much about our children being kidnapped and being able to track them for the rest of their lives.

You're in for a rude awakening McG. When everyone loses every speck of freedom they have, you won't be treated any more special than anyone else for all your support. You'll be a slave just like the rest of us!
0 Replies

Montana

Reply Fri 11 Apr, 2008 03:03 pm
McGentrix wrote:
I mentioned that. The CIA planted thermite cutter charges into the super structure of all 3 WTC building that collapsed during the construction of the buildings in 1966. Duh.

You said 1966, but the people who planted them there say it was right before 9/11. Who am I suppose to believe?

Duh!
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Fri 11 Apr, 2008 03:13 pm
To your other thread, your other attempt to bring up this goofy conspiracy theory didn't work out as you planned, so you thought you'd have another go at it, is that it?

I am appalled to have to admit that i agree completely with McWhitey on this subject--obviously this is a deeply-dyed plot hatched by LBJ and William Raborn (then Director of Central Intelligence) and forwarded by Richard Helms' (successor to Raborn) with the nefarious intent of setting the stage for the Idiot from Crawford and his jingoistic plot to engross middle eastern petroleum resources.

Jeeze, it's pretty damned pathetic when the conspiracy theories are so dull-witted that even McWhitey and i agree on the need to lampoon them.
0 Replies

Montana

Reply Fri 11 Apr, 2008 03:15 pm
Rolling Eyes
0 Replies

blueflame1

Reply Fri 11 Apr, 2008 03:20 pm
Military Leaders Question 9/11 link
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Fri 11 Apr, 2008 03:24 pm
Roll your eyes to your heart's content, you haven't got an evidential leg to stand on.

There was a conspiracy to attack the World Trade Center and the Pentagon--it was planned and forwarded by Al Qaeda, and it was executed on September 11th, 2001, by 15 Saudis, one Egyptian, a Lebanese and two citizens of the United Arab Emirates--we know who the hijackers were because the airlines lost Mohamed Atta's luggage (typical) which contained papers revealing the names of all the hijakers. Any other conspiracy theories suffer from the embarrassing and conclusive lack of plausible evidence.
0 Replies

Montana

Reply Fri 11 Apr, 2008 03:29 pm
I've read all that Set, but I've also read and listened to the people who built the buildings and I believe them.
0 Replies

Zippo

Reply Fri 11 Apr, 2008 03:33 pm
Quote:
it was planned and forwarded by Al Qaeda, and it was executed on September 11th, 2001, by 15 Saudis

In effect what you are saying is that the worlds number one superior power of (Pentagon) U.S military and it's high tech air defence is a piece of sh!t which was totally defeated by 15 Arabs ?

Only a total retard would be expected to believe that crap. Laughing

It has been standard operating procedures for decades to immediately intercept off course planes that do not respond to communications from air traffic controllers. When the Air Force "scrambles" a fighter plane to intercept, they usually reach the plane in question in minutes.

"The airspace over the northeastern US is among the busiest on the planet. It is home to the nation's political, military and financial headquarters, the largest population concentrations, and key strategic facilities. A jumbo jet in this area suddenly changing direction and altitude, and refusing to respond to air traffic controllers would be as dangerous as a truck on a busy rush-hour freeway driving the wrong way at full speed. When planes go off course in this busy environment, instant reactions make the difference between life and death -- which is why NORAD (North American Air Defense) practices these kinds of scenarios, and instantly scrambles fighters when there is any hint of a problem."
0 Replies