THE OFFICIAL FORUM FOR JEWS AGAINST ZIPPO

ossobuco

Reply Thu 10 Apr, 2008 09:21 pm
I do remember thinking you were over the top on some post in the past, blueflame, and yes, it was probably something about 9.11. Also seem to remember agreeing with you from time to time, and I don't particularly disagree with either of your posts tonight. I'm certainly no expert on what should happen - am interested in rational communication, thus to figure out what I think myself. I do have a bias toward 1967 borders, but am out of my league in arguing about it. Let's say I represent the interested reader.

And I should be being quiet, as I'm not really a subject of the thread - so I will.
0 Replies

Ramafuchs

Reply Thu 10 Apr, 2008 09:32 pm
None
of you had convinced me with your intellectual faculties about the (significane) title of this thread.
Most of you wish to drive away the critical persons like Blueflame, Zippo, and Rama
0 Replies

Ticomaya

Reply Thu 10 Apr, 2008 10:16 pm
Ramafuchs wrote:
I am ready to quit this forum.

No ... don't ... stop ...
0 Replies

Ticomaya

Reply Thu 10 Apr, 2008 10:17 pm
Ramafuchs wrote:
I was the last poster in Abuzz before the demise of that thread.

Ah ... so you're the Abuzz killer ....
0 Replies

Rockhead

Reply Thu 10 Apr, 2008 10:20 pm
Rama, don't leave, you are my favorite goof...(and you are an intellectual...) in yer own way... Rolling Eyes

RH

(Zippy is still a clown, BTW)
0 Replies

Ramafuchs

Reply Thu 10 Apr, 2008 10:20 pm
No.
I was one among the many loyal ,decent,rational participants sir
0 Replies

Ticomaya

Reply Thu 10 Apr, 2008 10:21 pm
But back to Zippo ... he's truly a chiam yankel.
0 Replies

Ramafuchs

Reply Thu 10 Apr, 2008 10:22 pm
I learn from others and dare not to discriminate any views sir.
0 Replies

Ticomaya

Reply Thu 10 Apr, 2008 10:28 pm
You are an officer and a gentleman. A fine example to the rest of your comrades.

Quite unlike Zippo, the shikker.
0 Replies

Ramafuchs

Reply Thu 10 Apr, 2008 10:33 pm
My comrades are highly civilzed and qualified.
I try my level best to lick the feet of those comrades.
0 Replies

Ticomaya

Reply Thu 10 Apr, 2008 10:38 pm
As well you should.

Much like Zippo, that tukhes lecher.
0 Replies

Ramafuchs

Reply Thu 10 Apr, 2008 10:40 pm
Sorry sir.
I had tried my level best with my faulty English to air my views..
This thread degrade the participants view without anypolitical contents.
Regards.
Rama
0 Replies

Ticomaya

Reply Thu 10 Apr, 2008 10:48 pm
Indeed it does.

An example would be when it refers to Zippo as a farbisener.
0 Replies

ossobuco

Reply Thu 10 Apr, 2008 10:58 pm
This could be helpful to people like me who don't know all the words - though I bet the translations would engender argument on top of all this on the thread.

(by the way, Farmerman was talking about pigs earlier, maybe that was on page one).

http://www.koshernosh.com/uncompli.htm
0 Replies

farmerman

Reply Fri 11 Apr, 2008 05:16 am
a pig is a chazzer osso. Now the zipster
,he should 'Gai schlog er kopf en vant.

Blue flame, Its been a host of posts that contained Israels supposed culpability in 9/11 as an "associate". I was certain that your name was among em. As far as the pre 67 borders, I would support both an Israeli and a Palestinian state. I like an even handed policy and not one that adopts one nation over another (Obviously our history is surfeited with examples of how we do not have even handed policies. )
We seem to screw up foreign relations with all best intentions time and time again.
0 Replies

blatham

Reply Fri 11 Apr, 2008 05:37 am
Eef I vas a Zip man,
Ya ha deedle deedle, bubba bubba deedle deedle dum.
0 Replies

blueflame1

Reply Fri 11 Apr, 2008 06:21 am
farmerman, what a convoluted sentence by you, "Blue flame, Its been a host of posts that contained Israels supposed culpability in 9/11 as an "associate". I was certain that your name was among em. As far as the pre 67 borders, I would support both an Israeli and a Palestinian state." I have never accused Israel of being part of 911. I haven't exonerated them either. Because I dont think we know what really happened on 911. Like many millions of Americans I've called for new investigations. Your statement on accepting both an Israeli and Palestinian state is ambiguous on borders. I asked you a simple question, do you accept 1967 borders? Do you? And what of the Richard Harth article I posted? Did you read it? No comments on it?
0 Replies

Green Witch

Reply Fri 11 Apr, 2008 06:47 am
blueflame1 wrote:
farmerman, what a convoluted sentence by you, "Blue flame, Its been a host of posts that contained Israels supposed culpability in 9/11 as an "associate". I was certain that your name was among em. As far as the pre 67 borders, I would support both an Israeli and a Palestinian state." I have never accused Israel of being part of 911. I haven't exonerated them either. Because I dont think we know what really happened on 911. Like many millions of Americans I've called for new investigations. Your statement on accepting both an Israeli and Palestinian state is ambiguous on borders. I asked you a simple question, do you accept 1967 borders? Do you? And what of the Richard Harth article I posted? Did you read it? No comments on it?

Lighten up BF, or start a new thread if you want to debate Farmerman. This thread is for throwing stale matzah balls at Zippo.
0 Replies

blueflame1

Reply Fri 11 Apr, 2008 06:54 am
Green Witch, but I'm the Balmalocha. Cant get lighter than that.
0 Replies

farmerman

Reply Fri 11 Apr, 2008 08:23 am
Blue flame yechtapipek. BOOOBula, thes entire thread is being written with a Yiddisher plent. Wassamatayou?

Remember that.

"The pellet with the poison's
In the Flagon with the Dragon.
The vessel with da pestle
has the brew that is true."

ANcient yiddisher kvelt.
0 Replies