I Can't Wake Up

JPB

Reply Thu 10 Apr, 2008 04:20 pm
as a co-resident with two seasonal depression sufferers, I can attest to this being a very difficult time of year.
0 Replies

farmerman

Reply Thu 10 Apr, 2008 04:31 pm
when I had my bout of At Fib after my last trip down to my SA project, my dotor put me on coumadin and some other **** for BP. The Bp meds mad e me tired all the time. I asked my doc "WTF doc?"
and he says to force myself to excercise more and gradually intensify. It has worked and Ive lost the weight , my AT fib is almost gone and my BP is fine.

Exercise even though it hurts, start by walking one mile a day , then increase. Walk faster and faster so that youcan walk and talk but not walk and sing (sounds stupid but its a measure of intensity)

Have you gained any weight in the last six months? Have you lost any?
0 Replies

ossobuco

Reply Thu 10 Apr, 2008 04:32 pm
On anemia, there are many kinds and many causes. My old boss was an expert (so what? well, so I know about some of all that, but not all).
Joining the see the doc chorus, if only as rule-out. Some of the rule-out tests are the cheapest, or used to be, back in my lab tech days.
0 Replies

ossobuco

Reply Thu 10 Apr, 2008 04:37 pm
Good news, farmer, really good news, from you.

BPB has been a mad exerciser not all that long ago. And I guess has stopped cold, which I understand, as I'm sort of that way. So one possible help, is to equilibrate what has been a wide range, from zooming bike guy to nada exercise (though his show would probably tire the rest of us.)

But... given he is really tired, the tiredness is something to look into first. Could even be heart ****. Or not. But surely should be checked first.

Having had my nose be a faucet all the damned day (cottonwoods?), I can also wonder re allergy.

But, a good internist should have a handle on the range of possibles.
0 Replies

CalamityJane

Reply Thu 10 Apr, 2008 04:57 pm
Have your thyroid checked. Being tired all the time despite getting enough sleep is a sure sign that your thyroid is hypoactive.

Hypoactive thyroid also triggers depression, fatigue, and numerous other
minor ailment - nothing too drastic, but just not feeling well. So I'd say,
go and see an Endocrinologist first.
0 Replies

Noddy24

Reply Fri 11 Apr, 2008 02:51 pm
Osso--

Desert grasses bloom early to seed early to take advantage of winter/spring moisture.
0 Replies

sexi kellyleigh loves azz

Reply Mon 28 Apr, 2008 11:40 am
this is a sign off diabetes
0 Replies

roger

Reply Mon 28 Apr, 2008 12:14 pm
Osso, if it is indeed an allergy, elm and Russian olive pollen are the most likely offenders. Well, so what? Since you can't get away from any of them, it doesn't much matter which it is.
0 Replies

ossobuco

Reply Mon 28 Apr, 2008 12:21 pm
Thanks, Roger. I don't get it very often, luckily. Knock on wood.
0 Replies