MANBOOBS

Reply Mon 7 Apr, 2008 04:48 am
My brother-in-law is vain. He is afflicted with non-malignant prostatitis which constricts his urethra and causes him discomfort in urination in the morning. SO hes been prescribed some med that allows him free flow.

One of the side effects is that hes begun to grow man-boobs. Hes in good shape and works out at a gym. Hes been taking a lot of crap over this and , so I looked at em on Saturday when we went over to their place. He looks hot.

Is this wrong?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 1,016 • Replies: 2
No top replies

edgarblythe

Reply Mon 7 Apr, 2008 05:02 am
First: You might You might ask him to cover up with a manzier. Failing that, have you thought about getting a subscription webcam site, featuring those urestrained boobs, to the tune of big bucks?
0 Replies

farmerman

Reply Mon 7 Apr, 2008 05:22 am
All I gotta figure out is how to set up the website so Im part of the revenue stream.

I wonder if theres a big Man-boob underground. My BIL is packing B cups but he could get bigger.

I heard that sniffing lavendar gives men tits also.
I have a cologne made for me that contains a mixture of the old Gucci and with added lavendar. So far Ive got pecs not boobs.
0 Replies