NUKE A GAY WHALE FOR JESUS

Debacle

Reply Wed 17 Sep, 2003 10:48 am
You got any particular denomination in mind? I got Eviscerapalian, Rosie Crustacion, Methslabratorian and Soft-Shell Babelist.
0 Replies

Steve 41oo

Reply Wed 17 Sep, 2003 10:53 am
Ms Debacle, kindly refrain from taking the piss out of our glorious and perfected Master Methslabratorian (pbuh).
0 Replies

Debacle

Reply Wed 17 Sep, 2003 11:40 am
Oh Steve, you naughty boy. I just bet you'd like to get your hands on my nice bare bunds.

Ms Setanta, you might be interested in one fine Chinee development bond. Issued by High Pong & Shank High Bank on behalf of The Best Lil Ho House in Wham Bam Boo Province, it's well participated and fully converted. Should fit your religious peckerdilloes just dandy.
0 Replies

Steve 41oo

Reply Wed 17 Sep, 2003 11:45 am
"peckerdilloes"

dont know what it is but I all for it
0 Replies

Steve 41oo

Reply Wed 17 Sep, 2003 11:49 am
oh you meant pecker-dildos made famous in a popular film, that I NEVER watched no I did not not ever you hear NOT EVER
0 Replies

cavfancier

Reply Wed 17 Sep, 2003 12:35 pm
Hmm....I am planning a development.....the 'Fair I Sees House of Pleasure and Pain' next to a boutiquey little shop 'Cheeses of Nazareth'. Who doesn't like a good Roquefort after getting blue with a sheep?
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Wed 17 Sep, 2003 12:40 pm
There is not a perversion which our screed would not embrace, given sufficient cash stimulus . . . keep thinkin' guys, i am greatly encouraged by your . . . uh . . . devout attitudes . . .
0 Replies

Steve 41oo

Reply Wed 17 Sep, 2003 02:11 pm
What a noble and inspirational thought Setanta. I am so proud to be a member of this Honourable and Ancient Society of General Depravity.
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Wed 17 Sep, 2003 02:21 pm
Our god is no slacker, Boss, She understands human frailty--after all, She created it! She wants us to be happy, and, above all, rich . . .
0 Replies

Debacle

Reply Wed 17 Sep, 2003 04:45 pm
This ain't the Philostrophy department then? I'm looking for a class, Phil. 201, On Harris Throttles Organ, I think it's called.
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Wed 17 Sep, 2003 06:42 pm
Harris can go throttle his organ somewhere else . . . i can assure you She will not be amused . . .
0 Replies

Debacle

Reply Wed 17 Sep, 2003 09:14 pm
I don't believe it was sex Harris meant.
0 Replies