What do I Notice?>

SkisOnFire

Reply Tue 9 Sep, 2003 02:50 am
It's a mad, mad, mad, mad world!

After the comet hits, who will be around to lie to us anymore?

I say enjoy the anger, enjoy the outrage, enjoy the fear
because our time is so short, our moment and our dreams are so dear.

I believe the movie "Harold and Maude" might restore vigor
to our scientifically discomvaluated discussion.
:-D
What are *you* going to do today?
0 Replies

chaiyah

Reply Tue 9 Sep, 2003 07:53 am
Respond to mail. Delete extraneous material. Pursue new thoughts. Find some interesting photos to put up. Check my stats.

You?
0 Replies

cavfancier

Reply Tue 9 Sep, 2003 07:58 am
Harold and Maude is one of my favorite movies. Smile
0 Replies

dlowan

Reply Tue 9 Sep, 2003 08:07 am
How do beavers look after Canajuns?
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Tue 9 Sep, 2003 10:43 am
The same as they did before. <<nods emphaticallly>>
0 Replies

Monger

Reply Tue 9 Sep, 2003 11:26 am
Monger wrote:
According to what Chai has presented the impact with earth will be sometime around the 26th of September.
chaiyah wrote:
...I didn't say that nor imply it, nor anything.
...Who's putting words in my mouth?

...Don't make stuff up and attribute it to me!
...Makes me mad.

No one made stuff up & put it in your mouth. (And this isn't the first time you've invented a non-issue that made you mad.)

I'll say it once again: you have presented the idea that Planet X/2nd sun/cometary debris/comet/cluster of comets will impact earth sometime around the 26th. Here's what I wrote last page:

Monger wrote:
Here's a particularly colorful bit you posted on your website...
Quote:
Steve468 in response (8/13/2003):

More media propaganda from our all-realiable government. Maybe they should tell us what the spacecraft is really being designed for? Comet Temple sounds like another name used by NASA to identify PX. The 80 million mile distance also sounds suspiciously close to the proximity of Px from the Earth at this moment also. There are 93 million miles between Earth and the Sun. That would mean that PX has moved about 13 million miles in the last 2 weeks. The closer it gets to us the faster it speeds up.

I am not a master of physics, but it seems to me that if we take the 13 and divide it into the 80, that equals about 6.1 or so weeks. Then you take the 2 weeks it took for the planet to move 13 million miles and multiply it by the 6.1 ratio and that gives us 12.2 weeks. We have to figure that the Planet will be moving twice the speed as it draws closer to Earth, so that leaves us with 6.1 weeks until the planet is close enough to create a major pole shift. 6.1 weeks equals nearly 43 days from today Aug 13. So somewhere around the 26th of September we shoud expect something to occur. These of course are only my estimations, but they do fit in nicely with the timeframe set forth by Nostradamus.

At any rate, just 2 days ago you wrote, all on your own, rather than quoting someone as you did above, that we should break for the mountains cuz within a few hours we'd see the "effect of the acceleration of the comet that is coming directly at us."

It's possible we didn't understand & that you were merely strongly misleading about what you meant. Care to explain then what it was you really meant at the time, or will you ignore/provide non-answers to simple questions yet again?

chaiyah wrote:
what you will see is the sun backing up several times. The is an effect of the acceleration of the comet that is coming directly at us.
Look at the latest C3 and you will see what I mean.
Get up to 3000 elevation; take warm clothes.
We have a helluva ride, about to start, within a few hours' time.
I have to go.
0 Replies

Dartagnan

Reply Tue 9 Sep, 2003 11:41 am
I love posts on threads like this that begin with (or contain) lines like: "I'm no physicist (or astronomer or scientist), but..." Then the writer goes on to imply that not being an expert somehow qualifies her to speculate on arcane scientific issues. There's a logic there, I guess, though it eludes me.

Thank you, Monger (and others) for shedding some light here. Seems to me we have enough to concern ourselves about in the real world right now! Rolling Eyes
0 Replies

cavfancier

Reply Tue 9 Sep, 2003 11:43 am
Well, I'm no master debator, so I'd better go check on my beaver. Keep watching the skis!
0 Replies

SkisOnFire

Reply Tue 9 Sep, 2003 08:10 pm
The skis? Well, ah, ... sure!

I'm not much of a thief, but ah, I'll keep an eye on them.

:-D

-----
Point being: If you trust someone who has the opposite training of
what is required, or ask them to do what they cannot,
then you deserve to have typographical errors in your posts.
Something like that, I'm pretty sure.
0 Replies

akaMechsmith

Reply Wed 10 Sep, 2003 06:44 pm
Monger, You are postulating an independent power source for this object that is going to negate all my Social Security taxes in the next few weeks.

Chaiyah, If this object is coming straight towards Earth then I would assume that it is also in some orbit of the Sun. Unless it is independently propelled an orbit that stays in a line between the Earth and the Sun must necessarily slow and fall back into the Sun.

If it is independently propelled the we may be safe to assume that there are intelligent beings doing the propelling.

This hopefully will be a day of rejoicing. Two discrete intelligences have located each other in the vastness of space time.

If it turns out that THEY have come, not only will I buy you coffee, I'll buy you lunch at the best resturant in Franklin, Pburg, or Mfld. Assuming that there are still some at that time. Best, Mech
0 Replies

Monger

Reply Wed 10 Sep, 2003 10:10 pm
Mech, that's one of a number of reasons I recommended a while back that Chai change the explanation of her photos from Planet/Sun/Comet D-Day to something much more heavily relying on extraterrestrials, in order to give her more creative room to claim the basic laws of nature don't apply.

Here's something Setanta posted, on another thread, that's along similar lines as what you've brought out:
Setanta wrote:
It is worth noting that one does not need to go to the trouble of consulting scientific sources to deal with conspiracy paranoia.

chaiya wrote:
As you can see, this body is somewhat larger than the moon.

No, i cannot see that. I can see that it appears to be an object, and that it appears to be larger than the moon. Were such an object present, and it were larger than the moon, it would be sufficiently large to be visible at all times, in daylight. If it were in the plane of the ecliptic (as it would have to be to "rise" and "set"), it would be visible to someone, somewhere on the planet at all times.

If such putative object were in fact smaller than the moon, but appeared to be larger because of its near proximity to the planet, and were in the plane of the ecliptic, it would passing closer than 230,000 miles to the earth's surface. It would not then need to be very large at all to have a catastrophic effect on tides. The gravitational effect of the moon, at a distance of 230,000 miles is enormous, and its mass is less than 1/1000th that of the earth.

Finally, to contend that a sighting of enormous significance were made, but the news of it were being suppressed by the astronomical community is suggestive of arcane conspiracies of such a preposterous nature as to call into question the sanity and judgment of anyone making the claim.

It isn't necessary to investigate rheindeer propulsion systems to debunk Santa Claus.

Unless, of course, this were suggested to be an alien space craft . . . in which case, i'm afraid i'd be laughin' to hard to continue typi
Set posted it over here.. http://www.able2know.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=345895#345895
0 Replies

Markus

Reply Thu 11 Sep, 2003 06:05 am
They're waiting back at GLP
Chaiyah/Pinnochai/Emily - back at www.godlikeproductions.com (you know, where all the loonies hang out?) you started a thread in which you said that Mt Etna had blown up.

Would you like to go back there now and explain yourself? Or has the sun destroyed itself (again), preventing your attendance?? Or does Jahweh only tell you to start these things, not finish them?

Sorry to post this off-topic rubbish, but I'm gettin' mighty sick of seeing this deluded woman roam the net, posting sick, scaremongering posts that scare the willlies out of vulnerable people. (If you think I'M crazy, I would invite you to do a search on Emily Cragg and decide for yourself.)

It's about time she was brought to account for her behaviour, or got some treatment.

(Back to your normal programme, now..!)
0 Replies

cjhsa

Reply Thu 11 Sep, 2003 11:02 am
I agree with Markus and have posted to that effect in the past.
0 Replies

deepthought

Reply Thu 11 Sep, 2003 03:53 pm
As a 'just hatched' member I find it astonishing that the people here go to so much trouble in explaining the presence of the moon to an obvious weirdo.

Am I right in seeing the stars not only covering the sky but the land as well. Is this a single image or two. And I find myself wanting to ask Chaiya which part of 'It's the moon' is she having trouble comprehending.

I did a search of that Emily name along with Chaiya and wonder when this person gets time to take care of the real things in life.

The web is littered with conspiracy theories she just has to be a part of.

Fake aeroplanes thrown at the Pentagon after a missile hit it, imploding World Trade Centres, and large objects in the sky kept secret by everybody.

Good grief Chaiya. There's a lot of beauty out there. Enjoy some of it for your own sake. There are no secrets that matter to you. No-one could keep them. You obviously can't. You're talking your head off all over the web. Take a break, put your feet up. Enjoy a glass of wine or two and relax.
0 Replies

husker

Reply Thu 11 Sep, 2003 03:58 pm
did Chaiyah go away and return as someone else?
0 Replies

cjhsa

Reply Thu 11 Sep, 2003 04:00 pm
She goes by "pinochai" or something close to that on Abuzz.
0 Replies

quinn1

Reply Fri 12 Sep, 2003 10:06 am
We just like to help those in obvious denial, or perhaps a bit of need a helping hand.
Previous experience however has shown it doesnt help much...if at all but, you know..sometimes you've got to give it a try and hope for the best.
Besides...one place I know when not to be drinking my coffee....my monitor has been bathed enough thanks...the laughs are good .. happiness is always appreciated.
0 Replies