What do I Notice?>

chaiyah

Reply Sun 7 Sep, 2003 10:50 am
HAVE NO FEAR! NO FEAR!

Nobody gets out of here alive, anyway!

Ask! and it shall be given.

SEEK! and ye shall find it.

KNOCK! and the door shall be opened to you.
0 Replies

wenchilina

Reply Sun 7 Sep, 2003 11:02 am
[quote="chaiyah]..Cosmology is a non-subject except for physical particle physics and paleantology--which teaches alienation from all other cosmic Sources...[/quote]

Ummm....No but seeing as you you'd deny any scientific relevance there's no point in continuing.

Perhaps it's really Tony Robbins - under the guise of motivational guru deflecting the rumors of his likeness to a plastic ken doll - plotting planetary domination but clearly his nemesis Tony Little and his intergalactic space tool, the Gazelle, may pose a serious threat

KEEP YOUR EYES TO THE SKY PEOPLE!!
0 Replies

chaiyah

Reply Sun 7 Sep, 2003 11:19 am
"scientific relevance" is merely a chronic lack of curiosity or wonder.

You'll never spare your own life that way--need to be more open than that.

Todays pics: abidemiracles.com/9089057.htm

They're getting more and more extreme. NASA SOHO's c3 shows that second orb is bearing down.

Naturally, they're saying nothing about it. You'll have to wonder, whazzup?

: ) chai
0 Replies

wenchilina

Reply Sun 7 Sep, 2003 11:33 am
[quote="chaiyah]...curiosity or wonder..[/quote]

Science adds wonder and beauty.
0 Replies

Butrflynet

Reply Sun 7 Sep, 2003 11:43 am
You make it difficult to be supportive of your cause, Chaiya. Anytime a question is asked, you rarely respond to it directly, only with the same avoidance rhetoric you accuse others of.

I'll try one more time, then write it off as a lost cause.

Quote:
They're getting more and more extreme. NASA SOHO's c3 shows that second orb is bearing down.

Naturally, they're saying nothing about it. You'll have to wonder, whazzup?

You say the photos show the second orb is bearing down. Would it not be significant if a series of photos from the same observatory were to show a tracking of the orb's movement? With all the photos you've collected, are you able to piece together such a tracking from a single source?

Why would the scientist community go to great lengths to make announcements about the probabilities of nearby asteroids colliding with earth in the near future but hide the existance of a second sun bearing down on us? Won't the end result be the same if either of them collide with earth?
0 Replies

chaiyah

Reply Sun 7 Sep, 2003 12:25 pm
Let me put up this series of photos. In about an hour it will be at

abidemiracles.com/9089058.htm

but give me time to get these up. There are a lot of them; and what you will see is the sun backing up several times. The is an effect of the acceleration of the comet that is coming directly at us.

Look at the latest C3 and you will see what I mean.

Get up to 3000 elevation; take warm clothes.

We have a helluva ride, about to start, within a few hours' time.

I have to go.
0 Replies

Butrflynet

Reply Sun 7 Sep, 2003 01:05 pm
I'm a little confused. You started off calling it an orb or body, then a second sun. Now you say it is a comet. Is there more then one new object? If not, why the different references to the same object?

Could you also answer my other question?

Quote:
Why would the scientist community go to great lengths to make announcements about the probabilities of nearby asteroids colliding with earth in the near future but hide the existance of a second sun bearing down on us? Won't the end result be the same if either of them collide with earth?

Before I take a look at the pictures you are in the process of posting, I'd like to know if they are all from the same source/camera location, what that location is and if they are in sequential order according to their time stamp.
0 Replies

Monger

Reply Sun 7 Sep, 2003 01:13 pm
Hi again Chai,

OK I'll have to ignore all mention of UFO's controlling the sun and disguising themselves from NYC inhabitants for now, in the interest of having any kind of meaningful dialog about the original topic, but hey if you really wanna pursue the extraterrestrial side let me know. It'll be fun. Smile

I have a few comments to add to your latest diatribes. To start with..

chaiyah wrote:
I have no expectations about finding any sort of body with the neon sign plastered across its front, "Planet X". Okay?

since we can't go on neon it's a good thing it's very easy to determine a celestial body's identity based on its coordinates alone. Unless you're implying it only shows up for brief periods of its own choosing in select locations of its own choosing. Rolling Eyes

chaiyah wrote:
Astronomers explain what occurs; they don't demand that what occurs meet their prior expectations.

I agree there. For example, there're a few things about the sun that remain a mystery, and which scientists are actively researching.

chaiyah wrote:
I don't PRETEND to know what's out there and what's coming at us.
my only intention is to present information for other people to look at and figure out.
We get clues and cues that are unverifiable. And that gives us a HINT that something is going on that we need to LOOK FOR, in a verifiable way.

Then why do you object so strongly when others attempt to do just what you say you wish for--looking at them and trying to present explanations?

It seems you're not really interested in explanations at all. In reality you'd rather your photos were held sacred for "speculation & wonder" alone. You are more than willing to KEEP them a mystery. And you refuse to listen when others disagree as to what the "clues" indicate.

Also consider that simply because many believe in planet x and aliens like you it doesn't in itself lend any support or credibility to the ideas whatsoever. I've seen this illustrated quite well firsthand. Up until 2 years ago when I left at age 16, I was part of a cult 10,000 strong which believes among many other things that New Jerusalem from Revelations is a pyramid inside the moon. Unfortunately, collective stupidity is all too common.

chaiyah wrote:
So, now where are the astronomers--or whoever--who can use their real and professional equipment to go find these puppies??

It's not like there're only a few individuals who all depend on government salaries that're able to use a telescope. The fact that professional & amateur astronomers around the globe don't support your claims says a lot.

chaiyah wrote:
You are lower than low!
I will NEVER believe a single word out of your keyboards again.
Your credibility is ZERO. Deliberate LIES are NOT "SCIENCE."
ASTRONOMY is lost to you; you--collectively--are a bunch of blind
IGNORAMUSES, deserving NOT a single scintilla of respect or regard.
You are not worth knowing, listening to or believing--none of you.
I am ashamed of you all. America doesn't NEED SCIENTISTS
LIKE YOU!!!

My my, it appears someone is not so "open-minded" as she would have us believe.

chaiyah wrote:
There is faked everything, but there is also what is real and true.

I recognize that, but working with computer graphics has certainly raised my skepticism level when looking at photos on the Internet. Do you think it might help you understand this a bit better if I doctored some photos of the sun to look like planetx to you?

chaiyah wrote:
...That is my truth--that--YES, there are at least for the time being--TWO suns.
...And the latest Lasko c3--

http://sohowww.nascom.nasa.gov/data/realtime/javagif/gifs_small/20030906_1942_c3.gif

...verifies, there is a very bright orb in the same general direction as the Sun. Bingo.
...Now, why do astronomers quibble about this?

Rolling Eyes First of all, it's quite interesting that one minute you say scientists fear for their jobs & lives should they tell the public what they really know, then you turn around and post NASA's very public SOHO photos to support your claims.

Second, for someone who frequently accuses others of misinformation, and who dedicates so much of their time to collecting photos of & telling others about "solar anomalies," you certainly don't do much basic research on the subject.
OK, here's the photo you linked to from lasko on the soho satellite..

http://sohowww.nascom.nasa.gov/data/realtime/javagif/gifs_small/20030906_1942_c3.gif

Yup. There's a bright orb there alright. Did NASA make any attempt to cover this up? Simply, no. It's a featured shot at SOHO's homepage right now & they periodically release new photos of it.

Now let's take a look at a couple other SOHO images to increase perspective..

http://sohowww.nascom.nasa.gov/hotshots/2002_01_08/c2sm.gif

Even weirder than yours, huh? Nope. Those ain't Planet X & Y nor Rouge Sun 01 & 02. They're not solar flares either. What you're seeing is Comet Machholz 1 and Venus. Apparently you don't realize how easy it is to get info about an image taken from a satellite where there's a date & time stamp on it. If you'd cut that bit off in the future it'd be almost impossible to prove what it was, but it'd also be worthless.

Here's one with labels added:

http://sohowww.nascom.nasa.gov/hotshots/2000_05_03/lasco_c3v3smx.jpg

Details at: http://sohowww.nascom.nasa.gov/hotshots/2000_05_03/

Another cool one here: http://sohowww.nascom.nasa.gov/hotshots/2000_05_03/compoplanets.jpg

Before going further here's some info about coronagraphs, SOHO and LASCO which I mostly wasn't aware of till you started posting these pictures around..
NASA wrote:
"Coronagraph" just refers to an instruments which studies the Sun's outer atmosphere, the "corona". From Earth this is most easily seen during a total eclipse. SOHO have two coronagraphs which study the Sun from space. A very common way to observe the corona is to cover the bright disk of the Sun. This creates a sort of mini-eclipse and allows us to see the Sun's fainter outer atmosphere.

One of the coronagraph instruments on SOHO, LASCO actually contains three coronagraphs, each with a different sized occulting disk so that we can see the fainter and fainter corona, further and further away from the Sun's surface.

Other objects you can see in LASCO coronagraph images include planets, stars, and comets.
In addition, the images sometimes show artifacts due to high energy particle hitting the detector, bit of dust, or material coming off of the spacecraft. You can read more about these here: How to make your own UFO
Text from http://sohowww.nascom.nasa.gov/explore/coronagraph.html
Quote:
Over 500 comets have been discovered in SOHO images, most by amateurs using LASCO data which have been downloaded from the web. That's more comets than from any other observatory, either from the ground or in space. People are looking for moving objects in these pictures all the time, and are highly motivated to find them. None of them have ever turned out to be anything other than comets.
Text from http://sohowww.nascom.nasa.gov/hotshots/2003_01_17/

In the interest of your own credibility I'd recommend in the future you stick to posting photos of unverifiable images from Panama and such which cannot be proven wrong quite as easily. Or stick to UFOs theories exclusively, rather than claims of solar anomalies & rouge planets of doom, cuz that way you've got a lot more room for creative interpretation of the basic laws of nature.

At any rate, this whole non-issue may be resolved fairly soon...
chaiyah wrote:
HAVE NO FEAR! NO FEAR!

Nobody gets out of here alive, anyway!

Here's a particularly colorful bit you posted on your website...
Quote:
Steve468 in response (8/13/2003):

More media propaganda from our all-realiable government. Maybe they should tell us what the spacecraft is really being designed for? Comet Temple sounds like another name used by NASA to identify PX. The 80 million mile distance also sounds suspiciously close to the proximity of Px from the Earth at this moment also. There are 93 million miles between Earth and the Sun. That would mean that PX has moved about 13 million miles in the last 2 weeks. The closer it gets to us the faster it speeds up.

I am not a master of physics, but it seems to me that if we take the 13 and divide it into the 80, that equals about 6.1 or so weeks. Then you take the 2 weeks it took for the planet to move 13 million miles and multiply it by the 6.1 ratio and that gives us 12.2 weeks. We have to figure that the Planet will be moving twice the speed as it draws closer to Earth, so that leaves us with 6.1 weeks until the planet is close enough to create a major pole shift. 6.1 weeks equals nearly 43 days from today Aug 13. So somewhere around the 26th of September we shoud expect something to occur. These of course are only my estimations, but they do fit in nicely with the timeframe set forth by Nostradamus.

Setting dates on the end of the world has historically proven a very dumb move.

But hey if we've only got till the end of the month, what do you plan to do till then?

If we're still around to talk about planetx within say two months, would THAT affect your belief in any way whatsoever? I'm guessing no at this point.
0 Replies

Monger

Reply Sun 7 Sep, 2003 01:20 pm
PS: I tried your experiment of looking at the sun through cloud cover & I didn't quite leave with the same conclusions you did.
0 Replies

chaiyah

Reply Sun 7 Sep, 2003 02:35 pm
Photo Alterations take time
...I just put up today's Ibiza sunset photos--72 photos in one hour and sixteen minutes.

...If you think I had time to alter these photos, you give me more skill than I actually have.

...My rig is only a 450 mH model, and I do all my coding, plain HTML.

...Go to the front page of abidemiracles.com and there you will find a sarcastic comment about, "UsCoverment says everything is normal."

...Click on that puppy, and see just how "normal" today's sunset actually was, from the Ibiza perspective.

...Go on. Don't be afraid. It won't bite you.

...That's right--uploaded 72 photos off the cam site--with code---in 76 minutes FLAT.

: ) chai
0 Replies

Piffka

Reply Sun 7 Sep, 2003 09:10 pm
chaiyah wrote:
...The is an effect of the acceleration of the comet that is coming directly at us.

Look at the latest C3 and you will see what I mean.

Get up to 3000 elevation; take warm clothes.

We have a helluva ride, about to start, within a few hours' time.

I have to go.

Shocked Did something happen? Shocked
0 Replies

Monger

Reply Sun 7 Sep, 2003 09:42 pm
chaiyah wrote:
...I just put up today's Ibiza sunset photos--72 photos in one hour and sixteen minutes.
...If you think I had time to alter these photos, you give me more skill than I actually have.

I'm aware of a number of skills you don't possess. And Chai, there's certainly no need for a photograph to be digitally edited for it to be strongly misleading.

I have neither time nor reason to carefully explain every single photograph you choose to post here. What I know for a fact is that you have been just as strongly convinced the Mt. Wilson & LASCO photos supported your theory, which has been thoroughly discredited.

I stayed up late last night in order to present a number of explanations, accusations & questions to you, all of which you have ignored. I request that you show me the same courtesy I have shown you by entertaining my ideas, no matter how contrived or ignorant you may believe them to be.

piffka wrote:
Did something happen?

According to what Chai has presented the impact with earth will be sometime around the 26th of September.
0 Replies

Piffka

Reply Sun 7 Sep, 2003 09:57 pm
Thanks, Monger, I've appreciated your work. Lots of time went into it and you've made the explanations quite thorough. I think the world might be going to heck in a handbasket, but that's a political statement, not an astronomical one.

I thought Chaiya meant something was supposed to have happened today. It did sound imminent. These warnings are for the 26th? Egad.
0 Replies

chaiyah

Reply Mon 8 Sep, 2003 06:33 am
This is a Wake Up Call
...It takes a fool to wake people UP.
...I have made no predictions or speculations about dates whatsoever.
...Never will.
...I'm simply trying to get people to look out their window.
...What a job! What a task! One would think ... well, never mind that.
...The USCoverment talks about Mars, the Moon, Jupiter, but they don't talk about the fact that our sun is often photographed as a cluster.
...The USCoverment talks about all the lies, tricks and deceptions of the current regime, but they don't talk about the policies that made lies, the grist and practice of national news and life. Thus, the lies continue to work.
...It's not that the Emperor is Naked. I don't give a shift about the Emperor anymore; he's beyond the beyond. He believes his own stuff.
...But what makes me flinch is the unvarnished avoidance and neglect of people--who refuse to want to know anything--that come to forums to discuss current events! Yikes!
...Appalling.
0 Replies

chaiyah

Reply Mon 8 Sep, 2003 06:40 am
Monger, I appreciate the effort you have gone to, to show what an idiot I am.

But, debunking is not where I want to go with this.

This is an issue about public access to information, not about the data itself.

Prove whatever you want with the data. Prove that the moon is made out of green cheese.

But what I want to know is, why EVERY Observatory cam on this planet is not pointed at the sun right now, so we can all see what it's doing.

Why aren't science editors writing about these anomalies? Why aren't children being taken up to observatories and taught about this incredible event?

Why does the political grind, the killing, the spending on drugs and death simply go on and on and on, and this solar event which may yet affect all of our futures--GO COMPLETELY UNNOTICED?

That is my issue. All your explanations are nice; but they're going off on a side-track. Sorry about all the effort you have put into it.

Further, because Astronomers have not made a concerted effort to display and explain this whole solar scenario, I am very suspicioius of the explanations we do get. They clearly have some other agenda besides telling it like it is.

I'm sorry about that, too.

: ( chai
0 Replies

Monger

Reply Mon 8 Sep, 2003 08:04 am
Re: This is a Wake Up Call
chaiyah wrote:
Monger, I appreciate the effort you have gone to, to show what an idiot I am.
I'm sorry that's how you interpret debate, Chai. In case it helps any, I'll let you know that many smart people I've known cherish beliefs I consider just as outlandish as yours.

chaiyah wrote:
It takes a fool to wake people UP.
While I agree they often draw a lot of attention, I fail to see the merit. Fools have a tendency to "wake people up" to foolish things.

chaiyah wrote:
Get up to 3000 elevation; take warm clothes. We have a helluva ride, about to start, within a few hours' time.
Then chaiyah wrote:
...I have made no predictions or speculations about dates whatsoever.
Not that it's a big deal, but I never did say you think the world ends September 26th...what I've mentioned, in slightly different words, is that you quote & present information from people who's arguments have led to that idea.

chaiyah wrote:
...The USCoverment talks about Mars, the Moon, Jupiter, but they don't talk about the fact that our sun is often photographed as a cluster.
There is a good reason, ya know. There be satellites trained on the sun 24hrs a day which make it quite easy for anyone with a little motivation to see the sun is no cluster. Rolling Eyes

chaiyah wrote:
This is an issue about public access to information, not about the data itself.
Thas a pretty weak turnaround, particularly since you're aware of the very public & exhaustive data available from SOHO & elsewhere.

chaiyah wrote:
Further, because Astronomers have not made a concerted effort to display and explain this whole solar scenario, I am very suspicioius of the explanations we do get.
I guess they'll never be able to please you. Youse managed in one sentence to accuse them of both covering up evidence when they present their explanations, and of clamming up when they give up on people who won't accept explanations. Confused
0 Replies

rosborne979

Reply Mon 8 Sep, 2003 08:15 am
chaiyah wrote:
Why aren't science editors writing about these anomalies? Why aren't children being taken up to observatories and taught about this incredible event?

Well, I'm gonna go out on a limb here and take a wild guess. I know this is gonna sound crazy, but maybe, just maybe, all those pics are ... just Lens Flares and Overexposures, and there *is* no incredible event.

Wow, I can't believe I said it. It's too wild a concept. I need to go splash cold water on my face.

Wink
0 Replies

BoGoWo

Reply Mon 8 Sep, 2003 08:24 am
when one spends a lot of time gazing at the sun, one tends to damage the retina; a phenomenon frequently causing one to see 'spots' in front of one's eyes, or websites, as the case may be. Shocked
(and i would be the last one to want to hide this from you!) Laughing
0 Replies

chaiyah

Reply Mon 8 Sep, 2003 08:33 am
Those who speak from cynicism and ridicule ....
...can just go believe whatever you want to believe.

...But remember, you are responsible for your life.

...Don't just throw it away because you don't want to bother verifying your facts or delving into conspiracies.

...This whole nation is built upon lies, conspiracies, tricks and deceptions, as a national POLICY since at least 1952 when Truman implemented the Majestic12 Program.

...Go ahead and laugh at what you don't know! I don't CARE! Be Ignorant! I don't CARE!

...I'm just doing my job, telling others what I myself have noticed.

...Go on!
0 Replies

Monger

Reply Mon 8 Sep, 2003 08:50 am
..whatever floats yer boats
0 Replies