What do I Notice?>

Stradee

Reply Sat 6 Sep, 2003 10:27 am
chayiah,

The best way I found when researching a subject of interest, is looking at the issue as a photographer reviews a black and white photo negative.

Adding all the variables, a clearer picture emerges.

We may not always agree, however, each opinion holds merit.
0 Replies

chaiyah

Reply Sat 6 Sep, 2003 10:38 am
...I'm not a scientist and I don't pretend to be onel.
...I come here with photos I pick up off cameras that are not retouched, not changed, not anything.
...And, time after time, I am dismissed as if I am merely an idiot.
...I'm tired of it. I'm exhausted from the presumption that nothing can or will ever change.
...I'm exhausted from defending, defending, defending, when my only intention is to present information for other people to look at and figure out.
...What I have run into on virtually every board I have posted to, is an unwillingness to consider anything except the already-documented dogma, dogma, dogma.
...I might as well read just the newspapers and listen to just broadcast network news. Might as well just get spoon-fed right along with the rest of the couch potatoes as come here and try to find out what some of these things actually MEAN.
...You guys will get more courtesy out of me, when I start getting some courtesy out of you.
...There are no negatives on cam-shots. There are no labels, no explanations.
...We all just have to work from what there is, at face value.
...What is absolutely TRUE is that there is a lot of things going on in the atmosphere, upper ionosphere and space that is kept secret, as if Americans are too stupid to be able to handle real knowledge.
...I'm insulted by that whole presumption.
...And if that presumption--that every piece of data is only an imposter's work--is going to be carried out here as well as by the USCoverment, then I guess my judgment is, there is not going to be any real dialogue going on here, either.
...It's all just massaging the same same stuff on different days.
...No I'm not backing off. I want the Truth, and not a lot of excuses, predictions, pretentions or alibis.
...Enough excuses.
...If you're not already MAD because you've been lied to until you're choking, then you don't understand our national problem with obfuscation.
0 Replies

Butrflynet

Reply Sat 6 Sep, 2003 02:10 pm
Chaiya, could you give me a source for that photo from Panama? I'd like to take a look at it. Also, has anyone contacted the photographer for an explanation? And, has anyone determined that it is indeed the exact same body that was viewed by Pasadena?

The photo appears to me to have been taken through a window. There are some rather obvious reflections on the edges of the photo. Is there any chance that the yellow blob is also a reflection of something in the room the photo was taken from?

I also still have trouble understanding why such a large body is so visible in the camera's eye but not the naked eye of people around the world. Perhaps you could offer an explanation?
0 Replies

chaiyah

Reply Sat 6 Sep, 2003 02:56 pm
No, I have no source. No, I don't know who it's from. He sent it to me because he feels that I'm a person who collects anomalies, and I'll put it up.

That's what I did. It's a matter for speculation and wonder, not a matter of verifiable anything.

We get clues and cues that are unverifiable. And that gives us a HINT that something is going on that we need to LOOK FOR, in a verifiable way.

I have posted round orb photos now, from Antarctica, Lake Erie, Panama and Big Sky Resort.
They all look very similar--yellow-to-red, about the same size. These are OFF amateur camcorders.

So, now where are the astronomers--or whoever--who can use their real and professional equipment to go find these puppies?? We have merely hinted at the existence of something. Now, it's the job of the professionals to go FIND THEMl!

Also, you will notice on the front page of my same web-site, there are three photos of barely outlined UFOs against the NYC skyline, the Yellowstone Old Faithful Skyline, and the BigSkyResort skyline.

There's something ELSE they can to investigate. It's no way they are water spots on the glass because water spots on the glass don't take on those shapes! Ever! You want a few dozen photos of water spots on the glass??? HOW MANY would you like? I have DOZENS of them!

But, I also have limits, what I can do with the equipment I have here.

So, you astronomers--GO TO WORK!! Find out what these things are that are hovering over us!

If I had better equipment, there are some cloud structures that show up at times that are clearly projections and falsifications. But I have no way of getting at them.

There's all KINDS of SHIFT going on, "out there"!

You just have to open to seeing, without your judgments already hammered in place.

: ) chai
0 Replies

chaiyah

Reply Sat 6 Sep, 2003 03:01 pm
...Ah yes! Why not visible to the naked eye?

...Of course! Auras are visible as Kirilian photography, but I can't see them.

...Xrays see what my eyes don't see!

...I'm POSITIVE, the people in NYC don't >>SEE<< those UFOs that I've been photographing over the Statue of Liberty for the last three months.

...Go LOOK for yourself. Edit (moderator): stop posting linsk to your site here.

...Shrug? If you've ever been to realsightings.com , you will notice they photograph a lot of things we don't see with the naked eye.

...The naked eye is very limited--more limited than sensitive camera equipment, apparently.

...And you KNEW that already, didn't you?

: )
0 Replies

Butrflynet

Reply Sat 6 Sep, 2003 04:58 pm
You're right. Obviously everyone is keeping a deep dark secret from you. You have every right to be concerned.

What are your thoughts on that? Why are you not able to take pictures of these things yourself when both amateurs and professionals are able to do so? Your own collection of evidence shows this. Why must you be reduced to only the photos of others to depend on for your evidence? Why isn't the government allowing you the use of a camera so you can take your own pictures and prove that the body exists and is not just a flare or over-exposure?

I think we should start up a petition and demand the government give you a camera to use.
0 Replies

chaiyah

Reply Sat 6 Sep, 2003 05:26 pm
Filthy swine, liars, fraud and tricksters.
TO: Astronomers charged with knowing "what's out there."

[How do you talk to people whose job it is to make up stories?]

My web-site, abidemiracles.com, has archived hundreds of photos.

Some of the photos are of UFO's, stationed here and there regularly.

Some of them are of globes or orbs hovering over land occasionally

Some of them are photos of solar anomalies--hundreds of them.

[How do you talk to people who have no respect for the Truth?]

But, Astronomers--from NASA on down--are busy denying,

stacking-the-deck at Forums with debunkers, jokers and shills;

deriding, demeaning, disparaging, degrading and ridiculing

anybody who works at knowing what is really true.

[How do you talk to people who only lie, all the time--for money?]

Today, because clouds covered over the Sun, I could look AT IT,

WITH EYES UNAIDED, UNCOVERED, UNFILTERED

[you lying, filthy swine] I SAW WITH MY EYES WHAT YOU DENY!!!!

Tthe SECOND Acculting SUN--the smaller one--to the left and

above our usual Sun--AS MY PHOTOS SHOW. You are lower than low!

I will NEVER believe a single word out of your keyboards again.

Your credibility is ZERO. Deliberate LIES are NOT "SCIENCE."

All the ridicule you heap upon Nancy Leider is just made-up CRAP.

All your sniveling excuses and braying insults are worth nothing.

ASTRONOMY is lost to you; you--collectively--are a bunch of blind

IGNORAMUSES, deserving NOT a single scintilla of respect or regard.

You are not worth knowing, listening to or believing--none of you.

I am ashamed of you all. America doesn't NEED SCIENTISTS

LIKE YOU!!!!
0 Replies

dlowan

Reply Sat 6 Sep, 2003 05:51 pm
Oh dear....
0 Replies

Butrflynet

Reply Sat 6 Sep, 2003 05:56 pm
Someone is off her meds, the poor thing.
0 Replies

akaMechsmith

Reply Sat 6 Sep, 2003 06:23 pm
Chaiyah,

try these links, especially the first one. There is an article there on faking UFO photos.

Second, if there was actually something over the Statue of Liberty don't you think that at least a few of the Airliners landing at the two international airports would notice. And thier passengers also.
If a webcam can pick it up I suspect that "if there was anything there" the aircrafts radar would also.
So by implying that there is something there which is being kept secret by millions of New Yorkers, thousands of tourists, hundreds of airline pilots, and tens of thousands of their passengers---- Well the size of the conspiracy boggles my imagination. I never thought, in my wildest dreams, that any government, ours, world or otherwise, was that efficient.

www.centerforinquiry.net

www.therationalist.org

I was pleased to find that there are quite a lot of other people in this world concerned with ferreting out facts from amongst all the garbage that we are fed as "news".

I'm still betting that you are gonna buy Exclamation Smile Mech

Both links worked at 8:20 Good Luck
0 Replies

chaiyah

Reply Sat 6 Sep, 2003 06:25 pm
Wow. We're not permitted to experience disgust?

We can't get just furious when we see we're being HAD?

No one is off or on any meds; I'm just appalled.

Do you not know or understand?

It's all a bunch of crap--lies, lies, lies.

I SAW the Sun. Nancy Leider's photos are VALID.

All the derision is just bluster, hype, smoke & mirrors.

WHY? WHY? What's the point?

What kind of science is this, that lies as a matter of course?

Are we Nazis now?
0 Replies

chaiyah

Reply Sat 6 Sep, 2003 07:44 pm
...That's missing the point.
...There is faked everything, but there is also what is real and true.
...Debunkers are making it impossible to get past the faked, in order to get to what is real.
...There is so much garbage, sarcasm, so many judgments, suspicions and outright fabrications, what becomes apparent is that obstacles to truth are intentional, not merely accidental.
...The Majestic12 Report says, lying to the American public is a matter of public policy.
...The philosophy of Leo Strauss--father of the NeoCon movement--says lying is a matter of strategy.
...You are missing my point entirely. You keep trying to get me to go back to the same swill, the same dogma, the same data that everybody has already sifted through, who already believes they know the answer even before the data is before their eyes.
....Today I saw the Sun with a second ball of fire. That is a piece of data that these guys have been denying and bad-mouthing for months. But I physically SAW that it is true.
....That is my truth--that--YES, there are at least for the time being--TWO suns.
....And the latest Lasko c3--

http://sohowww.nascom.nasa.gov/data/realtime/javagif/gifs_small/20030906_1942_c3.gif

...verifies, there is a very bright orb in the same general direction as the Sun. Bingo.
....Now, why do astronomers quibble about this?
....Why is the Great Non-Issue Mars all over the newspapers, but this double-Sun get no play at all?
....Why?
0 Replies

Butrflynet

Reply Sat 6 Sep, 2003 08:48 pm
Just looked at the NASA photo. You're right! According to that photograph a second sun has been hatched. This will mean disaster for our ozone layers here on earth.

Now that we're in agreement, what should be done about it?

As for your question on news coverage about Mars, they've probably discovered large quantities of oil beneath the surface and are trying to dupe the public into paying for the exploration so they can get rich off the oil. As soon as someone finds something of value about this new sun, it too will be all over the news. Just you watch.
0 Replies

roger

Reply Sat 6 Sep, 2003 09:10 pm
So, they have oil and WMD. What to do? What to do?
0 Replies

chaiyah

Reply Sun 7 Sep, 2003 06:40 am
What To Do?
...There's more to this than meets the eye.

...If you look at ALL the photos on my site, you realize, there's a whole bunch nobody knows about, going on.

...This is not about oil; this is about, who controls this planet.

...You can bet, all the interested parties are being represented, here.

...In spades. Go look, even.

0 Replies

BoGoWo

Reply Sun 7 Sep, 2003 09:06 am
That extra sun, by the way, is a phenominon resulting from a solar flare, which is rather common (but then maybe the 'government' controls solar flares!).
http://sohowww.nascom.nasa.gov/bestofsoho/c2dblast.gif
0 Replies

chaiyah

Reply Sun 7 Sep, 2003 09:34 am
...Bullshit. I saw that extra sun with my own eyes yesterday. It had nothing to do with a lens.

...Our sky was overcast enough that I could see BOTH.

...Stop this ridiculous mis-information! Stop pretending. Stop creating excuses! Either tell the truth or shut UP!

...It's enough to make a person -CHOKE- all this wishing and pretending and making stuff UP!

...Appalling, the level of denial in this nation!
0 Replies

chaiyah

Reply Sun 7 Sep, 2003 09:43 am
...I'm sorry.
...I don't know how to talk to you anymore.

...I have archived hundreds of photos that show a separated second sun.

...I have seen the separated second sun with my bare eyes.

...I don't know how to tell you, that you are crazy for believing doctrine and dogma instead of looking with your own eyes and seeing reality.

...What's to say to somebody like that? It's NUTS!

...[shrug]
0 Replies

Butrflynet

Reply Sun 7 Sep, 2003 09:48 am
Re: What To Do?
chaiyah wrote:
...There's more to this than meets the eye.

...If you look at ALL the photos on my site, you realize, there's a whole bunch nobody knows about, going on.

...This is not about oil; this is about, who controls this planet.

...You can bet, all the interested parties are being represented, here.

...In spades. Go look, even.

I don't understand. What about the planet is being controlled in regard to the second sun? Controlled in what manner? And, again, what should we do about this second sun now that we agree it exists?
0 Replies

chaiyah

Reply Sun 7 Sep, 2003 10:39 am
...It's real clear that you don't understand.

...You have been avoiding this subject all your life.

...Can I catch you up, in 25 words or less?

...When will begin paying attention to your own cosmic spirit, and leave your senses aside for a while?

...When will you become reflective and stop obsessing over what you already know?

...When will you become >>open<< to some new information that you have closed yourself OFF from, for probably decades?

...Planetary sovereignty is a non-subject among the "wise men" of this generation and culture.

...Cosmology is a non-subject except for physical particle physics and paleantology--which teaches alienation from all other cosmic Sources.

...Meta-physics is a non-subject that is hidden and relegated to arcane languages--long since dead to living ears and minds.

...Where shall we begin? You have grown up in an atheistic and materialistic culture, and, yes, you have no referents for relating to the larger Cosmos.

...This should come as no surprise, now--now that the Sun is obviously under the control of something or Someone else; UFOs, hidden from view and common knowledge by this regime for more than five decades, are being shot down as common interlopers into our airspace. And the whole scenario of, What's going on up there in the sky?, has been covered up until nobody is even willing to look UP at the sky and believe what they are seeing.

....Okay. Where do we start?
0 Replies