Israeli baby killers in gaza

Foofie

Reply Tue 11 Mar, 2008 06:50 am
It is my prerogative to believe the correctness of what I want. Just like many Palestinians believe they have a right to certain land in the Middle East, and Israelis believe they have a right to certain land in the Middle East, I believe the correctness what I want. And, if it makes anyone angry, that is silly, since that is empowering me to make someone angry. That is a waste of someone's anger, since I will always believe the correctness of what I want.

I don't believe the correctness that Israel is targeting civilians. I don't believe the correctness that they have a desire to kill any of them.

Zippo, by stating that all Jews world-wide would be targets, because of any war against the Palestinians, in my opinion, reflects a belief that many Moslems are anti-Semitic, since if that statement was true, it would reflect a treatment of all Jews world-wide as Israelis. I don't believe the correctness of that statement either. You don't see Israel treating all Arabs, or all Moslems, as Palestinians.

Is it possible that some Israelis do not like Palestinians? If so, why do you believe that therefore all Moslems world-wide would dislike all Jews world-wide? Why do you have this belief that the possible adversarial relationship between Israel and Palestinians would evolve to a world-wide religious antagonism? If this was true it would show that a percentage of Moslems are willing to scape-goat all Jews for the adversarial relationships of Israel. Call that what you will, I call it old fashioned anti-Semitism. Interesting if it was true, since it would be exposing the validity of the thought that some Moslems might be willing to have a religious war, not a war based on nation states. Sort of atavistic, I believe.

I am not saying anyone is lying, just misinformed, or perhaps, willing to believe what one reads.

Again, as an American I have the right to believe the correctness of what I want.
0 Replies

Zippo

Reply Tue 11 Mar, 2008 08:52 am
Foofie wrote:
It is my prerogative to believe the correctness of what I want. Just like many Palestinians believe they have a right to certain land in the Middle East, and Israelis believe they have a right to certain land in the Middle East, I believe the correctness what I want. And, if it makes anyone angry, that is silly, since that is empowering me to make someone angry. That is a waste of someone's anger, since I will always believe the correctness of what I want.

I don't believe the correctness that Israel is targeting civilians. I don't believe the correctness that they have a desire to kill any of them.

Zippo, by stating that all Jews world-wide would be targets, because of any war against the Palestinians, in my opinion, reflects a belief that many Moslems are anti-Semitic, since if that statement was true, it would reflect a treatment of all Jews world-wide as Israelis. I don't believe the correctness of that statement either. You don't see Israel treating all Arabs, or all Moslems, as Palestinians.

Is it possible that some Israelis do not like Palestinians? If so, why do you believe that therefore all Moslems world-wide would dislike all Jews world-wide? Why do you have this belief that the possible adversarial relationship between Israel and Palestinians would evolve to a world-wide religious antagonism? If this was true it would show that a percentage of Moslems are willing to scape-goat all Jews for the adversarial relationships of Israel. Call that what you will, I call it old fashioned anti-Semitism. Interesting if it was true, since it would be exposing the validity of the thought that some Moslems might be willing to have a religious war, not a war based on nation states. Sort of atavistic, I believe.

I am not saying anyone is lying, just misinformed, or perhaps, willing to believe what one reads.

Again, as an American I have the right to believe the correctness of what I want.

I'll be back to debunk your Zionist lies, later on. Watch this space. (do not answer, so i can edit this post)
0 Replies

McGentrix

Reply Tue 11 Mar, 2008 08:53 am
Too late.
0 Replies

nappyheadedhohoho

Reply Tue 11 Mar, 2008 10:37 am
McGentrix wrote:
Too late.

Laughing
0 Replies

stevewonder

Reply Tue 11 Mar, 2008 11:31 am
Foofie wrote:
stevewonder wrote:
mysteryman wrote:

And if they were to attempt to shooot one down and miss, you would then condemn them for missing the rocket and hitting innocent people.

yeah because Israel normally doesnt kill civilians does it?
or bulldoze homes or kill journalists..........people are jsut too quick to judge Israel!......*snigger*

You are correct. Israel does not specifically target civilians. They do bulldoze homes, since property is not as precious as human life. And I didn't know any journalists were killed? Can you be more precise?

I don't think people are either too quick or too slow "to judge Israel," as you point out above. I personally believe many of those who are following the Israel/Arab (I won't say Palestinian, since the wars since 1948 were with Arabs, not just Palestinians) politics have a preference for who they are backing. Sort of like a sporting event, and people root for one team or the other. Based on your "*snigger*" above, I would guess you are rooting for the Palestinians. I think that is very commendable that you have a side to root for. Have you tried the inside out baseball cap, as a political version of baseball's rally cap?

Israel doesnt kill civilians *snigger*

http://www.worldproutassembly.org/images/gaza-martyr.jpg
http://www.monabaker.com/pMachine/images/uploads/alicetom300.jpg
0 Replies

stevewonder

Reply Tue 11 Mar, 2008 11:39 am
Dead Children, women, journalists, cameramen, peace activists they all fell down the stairs honest officer!!

You are doing what the nazis did to Jewish people, demonise them and then commited a genocide against them.

You are first of all trying to remove the humanity of arabs, palestinians heathens whatever you want to call them

and so that their slaughter, holocaust, genocide and ethnic cleansing become more paletable in the eyes of the general public.

you have the morality of nazis.

Israel is a rascist nazi state that slaughters people because they are the 'wrong' ethnicity and the 'wrong' religion.

You people disgust me and I wonder how you sleep at night.
0 Replies

stevewonder

Reply Tue 11 Mar, 2008 11:42 am
Israel doesnt kill civilians!
Israel is not an apartheid state!
Israel does not commit genocide!
Israel does not bulldoze homes or people!
Israel loves peace!

**SNIGGER**

http://materia.grix.mine.nu/images/Rachel_Corrie.jpg
0 Replies

mysteryman

Reply Tue 11 Mar, 2008 01:08 pm
stevewonder wrote:
Israel doesnt kill civilians!
Israel is not an apartheid state!
Israel does not commit genocide!
Israel does not bulldoze homes or people!
Israel loves peace!

**SNIGGER**

http://materia.grix.mine.nu/images/Rachel_Corrie.jpg

So you are blaming her death on the Israeli's?
Even some of the other activists she was with arent saying that.

Quote:
The following account is from Joe Carr, an ISM activist from Kansas City, Missouri, who used the assumed name of Joseph Smith during his time in Gaza....

...Joe Smith said: "Rachel had two options. When the bulldozer started to dig in the dirt pile, the pile started to move, and she could have rolled sideways quickly or fallen backwards to avoid being hit. But Rachel leaned forward to climb to the top of the dirt pile. The bulldozer's digging drew her downward, and its driver could not see her anymore. So without lifting the scoop, he turned backward and she was already underneath the blade.

So for you to attempt to blame the Israeli's for what was at most a tragic accident is BS.
0 Replies

Foofie

Reply Tue 11 Mar, 2008 03:43 pm
I must be in an English class? I said Israel does not "TARGET" civilians. If civilians get injured that seems to be because Israel was targeting terrorists (against Israel), and there were civilians nearby.

A radio commentary I heard mentioned that Palestinian terrorists, in Gaza, have stayed amongst women and children, thinking that Israel will not target them while they are, in effect, using women and children as veritable shields. If this is true, it really sounds like a big gamble with the safety of innocent women and children. Perhaps, not nice is another perspective, if this is true.

Now, the fact remains that those rockets that have been dropping on Sderot have not been aimed at any military targets. Only civilian targets. This really sounds like Psych 101, learning what the term "projection" means.

Not being Israeli, and only an American, I feel bad for all casualties, on both sides. It is strange though that wherever terrorism seems to surface around the globe, it, on more than one occasion, is based on Moslems wanting some autonomy from non-Moslem governments or autonomy from Moslems of another sect. I don't know, but is there something about the Moslem religion that precludes living at peace with non-Moslems or Moslems of a different sect? Assuming the Moslem faith is based on the same God as Judaism and Christianity, I don't understand why Christians and Jews live around the world at peace with their neighbors, and some Moslems find it necessary to fight for autonomy? What am I not understanding?
0 Replies

stevewonder

Reply Tue 11 Mar, 2008 03:43 pm
[quote="mysteryman"}

So for you to attempt to blame the Israeli's for what was at most a tragic accident is BS.[/quote]

yeaaaas traagic accident.

*chuckle*

(psssst tell em about the kids running infront of the missiles, its a stonker!!)

Laughing
0 Replies

Foofie

Reply Tue 11 Mar, 2008 03:47 pm
Foofie wrote:
I must be in an English class? I said Israel does not "TARGET" civilians. If civilians get injured that seems to be because Israel was targeting terrorists (against Israel), and there were civilians nearby.

A radio commentary I heard mentioned that Palestinian terrorists, in Gaza, have stayed amongst women and children, thinking that Israel will not target them while they are, in effect, using women and children as veritable shields. If this is true, it really sounds like a big gamble with the safety of innocent women and children. Perhaps, not nice is another perspective, if this is true.

Now, the fact remains that those rockets that have been dropping on Sderot have not been aimed at any military targets. Only civilian targets. This really sounds like Psych 101, learning what the term "projection" means.

Not being Israeli, and only an American, I feel bad for all casualties, on both sides. It is strange though that wherever terrorism seems to surface around the globe, it, on more than one occasion, is based on Moslems wanting some autonomy from non-Moslem governments or autonomy from Moslems of another sect. I don't know, but is there something about the Moslem religion that precludes living at peace with non-Moslems or Moslems of a different sect? Assuming the Moslem faith is based on the same God as Judaism and Christianity, I don't understand why Christians and Jews live around the world at peace with their neighbors, and some Moslems find it necessary to fight for autonomy? What am I not understanding?

In my opinion it is interesting how posts, like the one above, are not responded to.
0 Replies

Zippo

Reply Tue 11 Mar, 2008 04:34 pm
Foofie wrote:
I must be in an English class? I said Israel does not "TARGET" civilians.

Foofie, you are one heck of an Ignorant piece of Zionist, do me a favour. Go back and try to refute ALL those articles that i had posted(if you got zionist balls), It doesn't matter how many times you keep saying it...it will NOT become true. The rest of the world are laughing in your face. You sound so dumb and stupid. Listen up. Read this carefully:

===>>> http://www.ynetnews.com/PicServer2/01082004/479609/kotarot_news_ot.gif <<JEWISH>> We also target civilians<<JEWISH>>>>> JEWISH WRITER http://www.ynetnews.com/PicServer2/01082004/430376/turim_article_man.jpg

JEWISH QUOTE

Quote:
[size=25]Many Israelis cling to the over-used argument that "yes, but we don't mean to harm civilians, and they do." After 5,000 killed Palestinians (including about 1,000 minors,) 50,000 injured Palestinians, 30,000 razed homes, and 13 million (!) uprooted olive trees, this justification sounds like a bad joke and nothing but. It's better to remain silent in shame. [/size]

( http://www.ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-3370915,00.html) <<< Jewish source

Very Happy

READ THE ABOVE CAREFULLY, PRINT IN OUT, ROLL IN INTO A BUTT PLUG SHAPE, STICK IT UP, GO TO SLEEP, AND TOMORROW IT WOULD HAVE TRAVELED INTO YOUR BRAIN.

YOU'VE BEEN CAUGHT LYING. PEOPLE LIKE YOU WILL BRING ABOUT THE NEXT HOLOCAUST IF YOU KEEP THIS UP.

Cool

Quote:
[size=25]IDF admits targeting civilian areas in Lebanon with cluster bombs [/size]

By Nir Hasson and Meron Rapoport, Haaretz Correspondents

The Israel Defense Forces discovered that there had been "irregularities" in the use of cluster munitions, even before the end of the recent Lebanon war, sources in the defense minister's office said Monday. As a result of this information, Defense Minister Amir Peretz ordered an "extensive inquiry" into the use of these munitions before the war's end.

Meanwhile, for the first time Monday, the IDF admitted targeting populated areas with cluster munitions. In a statement released by the IDF Spokesman's Office, "the use of cluster munitions against built-up areas was done only against military targets where rocket launches against Israel were identified and after taking steps to warn the civilian population."

http://www.haaretz.com/hasen/spages/789876.html
0 Replies

mysteryman

Reply Tue 11 Mar, 2008 05:52 pm
Zippo,
Are you saying that Hezbollah, Hamas, and the other Palestinian terror groups are NOT targeting Israeli civilians?
0 Replies

Zippo

Reply Wed 12 Mar, 2008 05:47 am
Quote:
Zippo,
Are you saying that Hezbollah, Hamas, and the other Palestinian terror groups are NOT targeting Israeli civilians?

I didn't say that. There is no way to defend Hezbollah, Hamas terrorists, because they've already stated that they'll target potential IDF soldiers.

Hezbollah and Hamas have admitted to targeting civilians. They are a terrorist organization, they are a group of people, not a Legitimate Government.

Are you trying to say just because 'terrorists' target civilians so should Israel? - The only 'democracy' in that region Rolling Eyes . They claim to be 'god chosen people' Rolling Eyes , they claim to have the most educated people in the world Rolling Eyes . They claim to have been victims of holocaust Rolling Eyes .

My tax dollars are going to Israel not terrorists. Actually every American that supports Israel also supports Israeli terrorism.

mysteryman, that makes you a terrorist supporter. You are a justified target in their eyes.
0 Replies

Foofie

Reply Wed 12 Mar, 2008 09:35 am
Zippo wrote:
Quote:
Zippo,

I didn't say that. There is no way to defend Hezbollah, Hamas terrorists, because they've already stated that they'll target potential IDF soldiers.

Hezbollah and Hamas have admitted to targeting civilians. They are a terrorist organization, they are a group of people, not a Legitimate Government.

Are you trying to say just because 'terrorists' target civilians so should Israel? - The only 'democracy' in that region Rolling Eyes . They claim to be 'god chosen people' Rolling Eyes , they claim to have the most educated people in the world Rolling Eyes . They claim to have been victims of holocaust Rolling Eyes .

My tax dollars are going to Israel not terrorists. Actually every American that supports Israel also supports Israeli terrorism.

mysteryman, that makes you a terrorist supporter. You are a justified target in their eyes.

Zippo, why do you think I am a Zionist? There are many Americans that believe Israel should exist. Are they all Zionists in your opinion?

What's your point about, "YOU'VE BEEN CAUGHT LYING. PEOPLE LIKE YOU WILL BRING ABOUT THE NEXT HOLOCAUST IF YOU KEEP THIS UP."? I never lied; I just don't choose to believe the references you post. You think you have the right to dictate what I choose to believe?

What I find interesting is that you are using (innocently I believe) the classic anti-Semitic argument above that Jews have always brought onto themselves their persecution, from the death of Jesus, to the Romans starting the Diaspora, to the pogroms in Russia (based on blood libels - using Christian children's blood to bake Passover matzohs - ignoring the fact Jews are not allowed to ingest blood), to the Final Solution (German Jews were somehow the cause of the Weimar Republic's inflation). So, in your statement that "the next holocaust" is being caused by people like myself, in effect, gives a license to anti-Semites to kill Jews, since the inference (unbeknownst to you, I'd believe) in your statement is that Gentiles are not responsible for their actions against Jews.

Zippo, sorry, there won't be a "next Holocaust." There might be future wars with Israel. She may or may not win. But, no Holocaust. And, at some future time the Palestinians will have a solution to their current concerns. It just might not be the solution they were hoping for. They might find themselves citizens of another country? Or, they may have their own state? But, they won't be happy then either, in my opinion, since their neighbor Israel will have an economy superior to their state, and many Palestinians may even work for Israelis. In effect, the Palestinians will never be content with Israel, even in peace, in my opinion.

By the way, your earlier post referencing 1.5 billion Moslems in the world makes me think that there might be something interesting in the Moslem world, whereby, I thought, 1.5 billion Moslems have not attempted to make the Palestinians' lives more comfortable?
0 Replies

Zippo

Reply Wed 12 Mar, 2008 10:30 am
Dont even think about playing the holocaust card with me pal. Rolling Eyes

Foof, you are a Zionist because you are justifying Israeli terrorism by ignoring the fact that they are targeting civilians, you are heartless. I have pointed this out in many of the articles posted above. Those articles are written and the claims admitted were by your people the "Jews". Why are you calling your people liars? Why haven't you attempted to refute one single article from Israel's most credible sources. Even the IDF soldiers have admitted.

So by deliberately refusing to acknowledge admission of civilian targeting by the Israeli IDF/Government officials. You are lying on their behalf.

The only reason to lie would be to protect your Zionist pals. You are protecting terrorists. You are the cause of world wide anti-semitism.

Once again: Why do you (a patriotic 'American' Rolling Eyes) claim that Israel does not target civilians even though Israeli news sources, IDF soldiers and human rights groups have provided detailed reports of this crime?
0 Replies

Foofie

Reply Wed 12 Mar, 2008 11:11 am
Zippo wrote:

Foof, you are a Zionist because you are jusifying Israeli terrorism by ignoring the fact that they are targeting civilians, you are heartless. I have pointed this out in many of the articles posted above. Those articles are written and the claims admitted were by your people the "Jews". Why are you calling your people liars? Why haven't you attempted to refute one single atricle from Israel's most credible sources. Even the IDF soldiers have admitted.

So by deliberately refusing to acknowledge admission of civilian targeting by the Israeli IDF/Government officials. You are lying on their behalf.

The only reason to lie would be to protect your Zionist pals. You are protecting terrorists. You are the cause of world wide anti-semitism.

Once again: Why do you (a patriotic 'American' Rolling Eyes) claim that Israel does not target civilians even though Israeli news sources, IDF soldiers and human rights groups have provided detailed reports of this crime?

Let's not think I am living in Russia where "Jew" is a nationality. I am born and raised in the United States, where "Jew" is a religion and for many people an ethnic group. So, don't refer to "Jews" as my people. They are people who have a certain religion, and perhaps a certain ethnic identity. But, that doesn't make them my people; I feel closer to many New Yorkers, and other Americans, of very diverse religions, and ethnicities. Don't assume I am clannish, nor tell me what I am.

I side with the Israelis, not because of any ancestors' religion, but because, since the time of the early settlers in the early 1900's, when they bought land, to farm, from the Ottoman Empire, many of the Arabs have often been hostile to their presence. This resulted in riots in the 1920's, and wars after 1948. And today some of the Palestinians still choose to deny Israel a right to exist. This intractable denial of Israel's right to exist flies in the face of the Balfour Declaration, and as you are probably aware of, many Americans feel sort of close to Britain, regardless of their respective ethnicity.

And, I've met some Israelis over the years. I cannot be friends with them. They have different cultural ways, in my opinion. I also know no Arabs. They stay to themselves.

As an American, I don't care what transpires in Europe, Asia, Africa, and the Middle East. I care about South America, since it is part of the American hemisphere.

Since the United States did win WWII, and helped Europe rebuild, the existence of Israel is, in my opinion, a similar attempt to recognize that Jews were not accepted in post Axis Europe after WWII. The fact that the Arab nations felt Israel was an interloper (the size of New Jersey) in 1948 just makes me feel that the Arab nations were just exercising the old NIMBY (not in my backyard) attitude. Jews were not their problem; yet they want to be considered part of the world body of nations.

So, since the world historically finds Jews persona non grata periodically, I just think that these people should have a homeland.

I can't care about civilians in the Middle East, unless the civilians are Americans. Don't stand in judgement of my limited feelings for mankind. I don't proselytize to you about your concerns with a people half-way around the world, whether or not they are, or are not, of some import to you. I mind my own business, as far as others' concerns for mankind.

Zippo, you need not respond to this post. You tell me I am lying in behalf of others, when I tell you I just choose not to believe what I read. And, if you expected me to read your links, you may stop acting didactic. I don't take reading assignments from you, since I told you I don't necessarily believe what I read; why waste my time reading what I don't believe.

Zippo, do you ever possibly think that this whole Zionist versus Palestinian concern is heavy emotional baggage that an American need not carry around all the time?
0 Replies

Zippo

Reply Wed 12 Mar, 2008 11:22 am
Foofie wrote:
Zippo wrote:

Foof, you are a Zionist because you are jusifying Israeli terrorism by ignoring the fact that they are targeting civilians, you are heartless. I have pointed this out in many of the articles posted above. Those articles are written and the claims admitted were by your people the "Jews". Why are you calling your people liars? Why haven't you attempted to refute one single atricle from Israel's most credible sources. Even the IDF soldiers have admitted.

Let's not think I am living in Russia where "Jew" is a nationality. I am born and raised in the United States, where "Jew" is a religion and for many people an ethnic group. So, don't refer to "Jews" as my people. They are people who have a certain religion, and perhaps a certain ethnic identity. But, that doesn't make them my people; I feel closer to many New Yorkers, and other Americans, of very diverse religions, and ethnicities. Don't assume I am clannish, nor tell me what I am.

I side with the Israelis, not because of any ancestors' religion, but because, since the time of the early settlers in the early 1900's, when they bought land, to farm, from the Ottoman Empire, many of the Arabs have often been hostile to their presence. This resulted in riots in the 1920's, and wars after 1948. And today some of the Palestinians still choose to deny Israel a right to exist. This intractable denial of Israel's right to exist flies in the face of the Balfour Declaration, and as you are probably aware of, many Americans feel sort of close to Britain, regardless of their respective ethnicity.

And, I've met some Israelis over the years. I cannot be friends with them. They have different cultural ways, in my opinion. I also know no Arabs. They stay to themselves.

As an American, I don't care what transpires in Europe, Asia, Africa, and the Middle East. I care about South America, since it is part of the American hemisphere.

Since the United States did win WWII, and helped Europe rebuild, the existence of Israel is, in my opinion, a similar attempt to recognize that Jews were not accepted in post Axis Europe after WWII. The fact that the Arab nations felt Israel was an interloper (the size of New Jersey) in 1948 just makes me feel that the Arab nations were just exercising the old NIMBY (not in my backyard) attitude. Jews were not their problem; yet they want to be considered part of the world body of nations.

So, since the world historically finds Jews persona non grata periodically, I just think that these people should have a homeland.

I can't care about civilians in the Middle East, unless the civilians are Americans. Don't stand in judgement of my limited feelings for mankind. I don't proselytize to you about your concerns with a people half-way around the world, whether or not they are, or are not, of some import to you. I mind my own business, as far as others' concerns for mankind.

Zippo, you need not respond to this post. You tell me I am lying in behalf of others, when I tell you I just choose not to believe what I read. And, if you expected me to read your links, you may stop acting didactic. I don't take reading assignments from you, since I told you I don't necessarily believe what I read; why waste my time reading what I don't believe.

Zippo, do you ever possibly think that this whole Zionist versus Palestinian concern is heavy emotional baggage that an American need not carry around all the time?

Laughing You still haven't answered my question. What a waste of web-space.

Q) Why do you deliberately refuse to believe "Jewish" reports/people that they do indeed target civilians. Simple question, try to stay on topic. I don't want to read about your personal life.

Q) Are you calling them self-hating Jews?
Q) Are they gods chosen and therefore...can do no wrong?

Tell me the truth. What is it?
0 Replies

Zippo

Reply Wed 12 Mar, 2008 02:13 pm
By the way. ALL Israeli citizens are legitimate targets for Hamas terrorists:

Since Israel is a militarist state that requires all young men and women to serve in the military, there are no civilians. There are only paramilitary, active military, and inactive military. Thus, all young people in Israel are fair game for the resistance.

Cool
0 Replies

mysteryman

Reply Wed 12 Mar, 2008 02:32 pm
Zippo wrote:
By the way. ALL Israeli citizens are legitimate targets for Hamas terrorists:

Since Israel is a militarist state that requires all young men and women to serve in the military, there are no civilians. There are only paramilitary, active military, and inactive military. Thus, all young people in Israel are fair game for the resistance.

Cool

You could make the same argument about the Palestinians also, therefore using your argument Israel has every right to target civilians.
After all, according to your logic there are no Palestinian civilians.
0 Replies