when you get old does the intimacy stop?

Bi-Polar Bear

Reply Tue 4 Mar, 2008 11:40 am
Slappy Doo Hoo wrote:
Yup, cuddling stops at 20.

However, I still enjoy cuddling after sex, except my definition of cuddling may be a little different.

To me, cuddling means: throw towel at woman and tell her "wipe yourself up and make me a sandwich." Then I get up and play Playstation.

to me it means hold my wallet gently while I get out your money...
0 Replies

dlowan

Reply Tue 4 Mar, 2008 02:30 pm
I've always had cuddly men........and I'm 54 and still do.

Mind you, I worry it will all come to a screeching halt with my next birthday.
0 Replies

Chai

Reply Tue 4 Mar, 2008 02:37 pm
Once, when I was...oh....23 or so, already past old in some eyes, someone, who looked like yoda or something because they were like...um....50....told me, in conversation that so and so died.

I said "oh wow, that's awful. How old were they?"

Something like 61.

I was immediately relieved, saying "oh well, that's ok, they were old."

I got such an earful, I instantly and forever revised my personal opinion of what old was to over 100, to be on the safe side.
0 Replies

dyslexia

Reply Tue 4 Mar, 2008 02:42 pm
next year I get medicare.
0 Replies

dlowan

Reply Tue 4 Mar, 2008 02:46 pm
Chai wrote:
Once, when I was...oh....23 or so, already past old in some eyes, someone, who looked like yoda or something because they were like...um....50....told me, in conversation that so and so died.

I said "oh wow, that's awful. How old were they?"

Something like 61.

I was immediately relieved, saying "oh well, that's ok, they were old."

I got such an earful, I instantly and forever revised my personal opinion of what old was to over 100, to be on the safe side.

Simple self-preservation......like not commenting on someone being pregnant (unless they have told you they are) until you can actually see the baby crowning. :wink:
0 Replies

Chai

Reply Tue 4 Mar, 2008 03:16 pm
hmmm...in my case, it did actually make me do some deep thinking on what "old" was.

Until that point I was still of the mind that whether someone was 60, or 90, they were still just as old as the other.

I mean, what possibly could have happened to them in that 30 year difference? Rolling Eyes

I was only about 3/4's of my way to 30 at that time, and it really gave me pause.
0 Replies

Slappy Doo Hoo

Reply Tue 4 Mar, 2008 03:34 pm
I thought I knew some things about how the female mind works.

Then I find OG here, who can pick up on their lies, and figures out all those darn women are after one thing: banging HIM, then leaving him to cuddle with his pillow.

Maybe the sex is so bad, they don't want him to touch them afterwards? Thought you were all about the 30-somethings? They should be able to teach a thing or two to you...I'm still thankful I met that mid-30's woman when I was 23, and so do the women I hook up with now.

Man, I wish I knew the secret to become a guy women just wanted to use for sex...who they would never bring up such annoying subjects such as marriage, relationships, or return phone calls.
0 Replies

Slappy Doo Hoo

Reply Tue 4 Mar, 2008 03:38 pm
Bi-Polar Bear wrote:
Slappy Doo Hoo wrote:
Yup, cuddling stops at 20.

However, I still enjoy cuddling after sex, except my definition of cuddling may be a little different.

To me, cuddling means: throw towel at woman and tell her "wipe yourself up and make me a sandwich." Then I get up and play Playstation.

to me it means hold my wallet gently while I get out your money...

Then after banging a non-pro, you have to keep saying to yourself, "do not hand her cash...do not hand her cash...."(derived from a Jim Norton joke).
0 Replies

From Shinola

Reply Tue 4 Mar, 2008 03:58 pm
My wife has a credit card swiper on her night stand. Should I be worried? If she's whoring herself out for money and we file joint, can I write off a new mattress?
0 Replies

Bi-Polar Bear

Reply Tue 4 Mar, 2008 04:02 pm
most of my women have the swiper built right into the crack of their asses... in case I run out of time before i finish the race I can just re-swipe without missing a stroke...
0 Replies

From Shinola

Reply Tue 4 Mar, 2008 04:12 pm
Bi-Polar Bear wrote:
most of my women have the swiper built right into the crack of their asses... in case I run out of time before i finish the race I can just re-swipe without missing a stroke...

Is that what that is? I always assumed it was a a magazine rack.
0 Replies

OGIONIK

Reply Fri 7 Mar, 2008 01:54 pm
i sound like a girl. O_o

I think im scared im gonna die with no children or something.
0 Replies