0
   

when you get old does the intimacy stop?

 
 
OGIONIK
 
Reply Sun 2 Mar, 2008 07:13 pm
i get this weird feeling that its too late for like , i dont know.

When your old is it, like are you not supposed to want to cuddle and all that?
Im being highly serious. i feel like im in the twilight zone.

arent women supposed to like intimacy? maybe im not like a relationship guy? this sucks.

arent guys supposed to love one night stands?

am i doing something wrong? i dont even know.
i totally missed the intimate phase or something. or does that kick in when your older?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 0 • Views: 1,802 • Replies: 31
No top replies

 
sozobe
 
  1  
Reply Sun 2 Mar, 2008 07:16 pm
Can you define "old"...?
0 Replies
 
OGIONIK
 
  1  
Reply Sun 2 Mar, 2008 07:16 pm
well, uhh 21-22 ish?
0 Replies
 
ossobuco
 
  1  
Reply Sun 2 Mar, 2008 07:17 pm
No. Or, at least, not necessarily.
0 Replies
 
OGIONIK
 
  1  
Reply Sun 2 Mar, 2008 07:21 pm
what is a normal relationship is like?
0 Replies
 
sozobe
 
  1  
Reply Sun 2 Mar, 2008 07:25 pm
There probably is no such thing.

Aren't you trying to get to college? I'd recommend that as a way to start meeting women with whom you can have something a bit more meaningful than you seem to have been able to find so far.
0 Replies
 
OGIONIK
 
  1  
Reply Sun 2 Mar, 2008 07:28 pm
thats a good idea. maybe thats whats wrong is the kind of girl i want would be in college anyways.

im freaking out over nothing.
0 Replies
 
OGIONIK
 
  1  
Reply Sun 2 Mar, 2008 09:24 pm
I cant be in a relationship.

And i know why. I can read people extremely well.

And women constantly lie to me, but they dont know i know. But i always know. To be honest i wish i didn't.
Maybe its because i was raised around women, and i realized they are no different then men, except in their methods.

And i know they dont want a man who wants to cuddle, i know they want a man who is going to , well. we all know.

If you go out of town, your woman cheated on you. if you think your relationship spark is sputtering, shes been banging the other guy for a while now.

She just doesnt want to hurt your feelings.
0 Replies
 
OGIONIK
 
  1  
Reply Sun 2 Mar, 2008 09:30 pm
The Sunday Star-Times' Being a Bloke survey last year found that 29% of the 5000 men surveyed felt they had been pressured into having sex or had had sex unwillingly.

make that 5001.


i knew i wasn't alone, **** everything is all screwy nowadays.
0 Replies
 
mushypancakes
 
  1  
Reply Mon 3 Mar, 2008 05:29 pm
Don't worry.

I have this feeling that your path will be similar to mine in this way.

The older I get, the more intimacy I have been able to share. As corny as it sounds, it truly has gotten better and better and better.

I think you'll find this too with all the work and good direction you are setting out on now.
0 Replies
 
JPB
 
  1  
Reply Mon 3 Mar, 2008 05:32 pm
OGIONIK wrote:
well, uhh 21-22 ish?


Laughing too cute...
0 Replies
 
Bi-Polar Bear
 
  1  
Reply Mon 3 Mar, 2008 05:40 pm
no when you get married it stops....
0 Replies
 
MagicBlackCat
 
  1  
Reply Mon 3 Mar, 2008 05:49 pm
OGIONIK wrote:
I cant be in a relationship.

And i know why. I can read people extremely well.

And women constantly lie to me, but they dont know i know. But i always know. To be honest i wish i didn't.
Maybe its because i was raised around women, and i realized they are no different then men, except in their methods.

And i know they dont want a man who wants to cuddle, i know they want a man who is going to , well. we all know.

If you go out of town, your woman cheated on you. if you think your relationship spark is sputtering, shes been banging the other guy for a while now.

She just doesnt want to hurt your feelings.


.....seriously now women are not all that bad. Perhaps it's the approach that makes them run away. When I was "old" - heh. I didn't want a guy who would well...you know...I wanted a friend and not someone who would tell me I was lying or accusing me of cheating because he went to visit grandma for a week. *shrugs*
0 Replies
 
Chai
 
  1  
Reply Mon 3 Mar, 2008 06:43 pm
OGIONIK wrote:
well, uhh 21-22 ish?


Were you serious about that being "old"?

I can't help but think you were joking.

Serious question, if you think 22 is old, what is your idea of what 40, 45, 50 is?

I'm not even going to mention happy, productive years older than that.
0 Replies
 
shewolfnm
 
  1  
Reply Mon 3 Mar, 2008 08:23 pm
you know he was serious.

I mean it was HIS generation that discovered the blow job..
0 Replies
 
Chai
 
  1  
Reply Mon 3 Mar, 2008 09:10 pm
huh?

What's a blow job?




Is that when you get your hair cut, and pay extra for them to dry it?

Hold on, I'm gonna grab my walker and find Mr. Tea and ask him. I know he's somewhere in the house.

I'll be back.

.......

.......

.......
0 Replies
 
Chai
 
  1  
Reply Mon 3 Mar, 2008 09:17 pm
Shocked



eww......



I think he was making it up.



no way.



did you call him and tell him to say that?

now's he's all riled up, and I can't go sit on the porch and wait it out because it's 35 degress out.
0 Replies
 
Slappy Doo Hoo
 
  1  
Reply Mon 3 Mar, 2008 09:34 pm
Yup, cuddling stops at 20.

However, I still enjoy cuddling after sex, except my definition of cuddling may be a little different.

To me, cuddling means: throw towel at woman and tell her "wipe yourself up and make me a sandwich." Then I get up and play Playstation.
0 Replies
 
Mame
 
  1  
Reply Mon 3 Mar, 2008 10:49 pm
JPB wrote:
OGIONIK wrote:
well, uhh 21-22 ish?


Laughing too cute...


I know, I was just about to quote that, too! Laughing
0 Replies
 
Mame
 
  1  
Reply Mon 3 Mar, 2008 10:54 pm
OGIONIK wrote:
I cant be in a relationship.

And i know why. I can read people extremely well.

And women constantly lie to me, but they dont know i know. But i always know. To be honest i wish i didn't.
Maybe its because i was raised around women, and i realized they are no different then men, except in their methods.

And i know they dont want a man who wants to cuddle, i know they want a man who is going to , well. we all know.

If you go out of town, your woman cheated on you. if you think your relationship spark is sputtering, shes been banging the other guy for a while now.

She just doesnt want to hurt your feelings.



Whoa, that's seriously cynical for one so young (you must be younger than 21, I'm thinking!) - where in the world did you get your ideas?

You really don't know much, young man, about women or what women want, that's for certain. As a woman, I'm here to tell you that.

You can continue in your misbegotten thinking, but you are WRONG. Not all women cheat, many women do want to cuddle, not all women constantly lie.

Try again.
0 Replies
 
 

Related Topics

 
  1. Forums
  2. » when you get old does the intimacy stop?
Copyright © 2022 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.06 seconds on 12/09/2022 at 07:22:28