Lola at the Coffee House, Cafe 101

BillW

Reply Fri 14 Mar, 2008 12:19 pm
Came me to take my shoes off and kick up my heels a little (w/ Miss K of course) and my lord, what a lot of lovely sights Razz
0 Replies

Ethel2

Reply Sun 30 Mar, 2008 01:55 pm
Lola loves Bernie.
0 Replies

McTag

Reply Sun 30 Mar, 2008 02:02 pm
Well for goodness sakes.
0 Replies

Ethel2

Reply Sun 30 Mar, 2008 08:42 pm
McTag wrote:
Well for goodness sakes.

Very funny! I'm in my second teenagehood and having a very good time. So now, when are you and Fiona coming to Portland for a visit? We have everything here. We have mountains, ocean with beautiful beaches, forests, rivers with bridges and city. Please put us on your list of most wanted places to go.

If Bernie sees what I wrote, he'll be embarrassed.
0 Replies

Ethel2

Reply Sun 30 Mar, 2008 08:43 pm
BillW wrote:
Came me to take my shoes off and kick up my heels a little (w/ Miss K of course) and my lord, what a lot of lovely sights Razz

Hi there Bill. It's very good to see you. Just sit here on the sofa,put your feet up on the custion here and relax. Would you like a drink or a dip in the pool out back?
0 Replies

McTag

Reply Sun 30 Mar, 2008 10:50 pm
Lola wrote:
McTag wrote:
Well for goodness sakes.

Very funny! I'm in my second teenagehood and having a very good time. So now, when are you and Fiona coming to Portland for a visit? We have everything here. We have mountains, ocean with beautiful beaches, forests, rivers with bridges and city. Please put us on your list of most wanted places to go.

If Bernie sees what I wrote, he'll be embarrassed.

What a delightful invitation. And prospect.

Bernie? He would be proud and happy, I'll bet.

Smile
0 Replies

McTag

Reply Sun 30 Mar, 2008 11:19 pm
Now that I've got my coffee, shall I sit on the floor and play my guitar?

Maybe Bernie will pass the hat round later. Then I can afford another coffee.

http://i29.photobucket.com/albums/c277/Tags1/DSC_0536.jpg
0 Replies

George

Reply Mon 31 Mar, 2008 01:29 pm
McTag, Guitar God!
0 Replies

BillW

Reply Mon 31 Mar, 2008 01:29 pm
Lola wrote:
BillW wrote:

Hi there Bill. It's very good to see you. Just sit here on the sofa,put your feet up on the custion here and relax. Would you like a drink or a dip in the pool out back?

Thanx, I'll have a sasparilly-and, enjoy the view Cool
0 Replies

High Seas

Reply Mon 5 May, 2008 12:28 pm
Yo, Bernie!

Did you remember our friend Mel? Maybe Lola can find his e-mail? Love to both of you, and thanks Smile
0 Replies

Frank Apisa

Reply Mon 5 May, 2008 03:00 pm
Yo...Bernie & Lola...

Here's a picture you might like to see.

http://i276.photobucket.com/albums/kk17/frankapisa/For%20a2k/100_0694.jpg

The Pan is gonna open in a week or so!

Finally.

My life is complete!
0 Replies

Thomas

Reply Mon 5 May, 2008 03:48 pm
Welcome, stranger who swore he would never come back!

A couple of days ago, I ran into your friend B on our campus, which reminded me that I haven't called you in months! If you guys are going to this pan thing, I'd be interested to join.
0 Replies

Frank Apisa

Reply Tue 6 May, 2008 08:54 am
Yo Thomas:

Beth mentioned she had run into you.

She and Mark got married last week--and so far, no talk of divorce. Looks like its gonna last.

I'll give you a heads-up when the Pan opens and you can meet us there. I'm sure Jonathan will be there; hope Kicky will come out of hibrination; and maybe Nancy and Beth and Mark.

I call ya.

f.
0 Replies

farmerman

Reply Tue 6 May, 2008 09:12 am
whos that gabone with Joe Nation?
0 Replies

farmerman

Reply Tue 6 May, 2008 09:19 am
Anybody gonna be in MAnhattan next Monday? I gotta train up there for a meeting and would love to meet soma youse.
0 Replies

Frank Apisa

Reply Tue 6 May, 2008 09:46 am
Yo Farmerman.

I gotta work on Monday morning, but I can make it into town in the afternoon. Maybe we can get together for a drink. Nation outta be able to make it. I'll send a personal message to Kicky.

Give me more details.

Oh, by the way, I'm the gabone!!!! Although that is spelled like a Merrigan is saying it.
0 Replies

farmerman

Reply Tue 6 May, 2008 09:51 am
No prob. Im comin in to watchamacallit Station for a 10 AM meeting and that should be done by 1, I can go home on a 5 or 6 oclock train. PM me and Ill give you my cell.
0 Replies

BillW

Reply Tue 6 May, 2008 01:14 pm
BillW is coming into the Cafe for some of that good ole LolaBean coffee and a place to put my feet up for awhile, ahhhhhh~
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Thu 15 May, 2008 07:28 pm
The Pan's re-opening? new location?
0 Replies

Frank Apisa

Reply Fri 16 May, 2008 12:06 pm
Pan is re-opening sometime this month. Not sure when, although Jonathan said he was visiting sometime today or tomorrow to check on progress. I'll let you know when he tells me.

New site--about 3 blocks north of where it use to be. Actually, I was on the Pan two weeks ago--and the site is, if you can wrap your mind around this--even better than the other site. This pier jutts further out into the Hudson--and the view is better as a result. You'll see on your next visit to town.
0 Replies