Lola at the Coffee House, Cafe 101

Stradee

Reply Wed 9 Jan, 2008 10:11 am
You did???

Sorry but i just received your voice message ~ {very sweet, btw} and that you'd send me an e mail! I didn't receive an e mail, H! Confused

I'm so glad you liked your present! Very Happy

Hope you had a marvelous Christmas and New Year!
0 Replies

High Seas

Reply Thu 10 Jan, 2008 05:10 pm
Tks for wishes, same to you, Stradee. It may be the e-mail arrived under the deep-cover name of "Bill S...." from a French-sounding address and you deleted it forgetting it was me all along! No matter - will be looking here to find out if Lola and Bernie will be in NY by this weekend when I'll be back also.
0 Replies

Stradee

Reply Thu 10 Jan, 2008 06:28 pm
ya know, you may be correct, H!

At any rate, thanks for the good thoughts. Chat with ya soon. Smile
0 Replies

blatham

Reply Sat 12 Jan, 2008 06:57 am
Stradee wrote:
OMG!

Finally

My best to you both, Lola and Bernie, wishing you all the happiness in the world!

You all are neighbors now! Very Happy

Mz HofT ~ where's my e mail!!! Smile

Didn't even see this "didn't even know this" note until now. If we keep falling into these holes in the woof/warp of time, it won't matter because we'll all have alzheimers.

loves ya...all the best cuddles
0 Replies

Stradee

Reply Sat 12 Jan, 2008 11:04 pm
blatham wrote:
Stradee wrote:
OMG!

Finally

My best to you both, Lola and Bernie, wishing you all the happiness in the world!

Didn't even see this "didn't even know this" note until now. If we keep falling into these holes in the woof/warp of time, it won't matter because we'll all have alzheimers.

LOL ~ senitlity becomes me darlin'

you to...hugs n' good wishes
0 Replies

the prince

Reply Sun 13 Jan, 2008 11:19 am
Lola's legs become better as the days go by
0 Replies

High Seas

Reply Tue 12 Feb, 2008 05:48 pm
blatham wrote:
Stradee wrote:
OMG!

Finally

What's with the service in this shop? Is Withers, the butler, still in charge of the personnel here?? Where is the personnel??? What's with this desolate dusty attitude admitting dumb posts by derelicts - no, no, no, "prince", you weren't named now, were you?

Could the locale be e-transmitted to Portland, if the lady of the house agrees? I'll instruct Withers on e-packing and e-transport - just say so, Lola or Bernie Smile
0 Replies

High Seas

Reply Tue 12 Feb, 2008 05:51 pm
Stradee wrote:
You did???

Sorry but i just received your voice message ~ {very sweet, btw} and that you'd send me an e mail! I didn't receive an e mail, H! Confused

Thank you so much for everything, Stradee, all the best to you too. Today am in NY, mailed you a card btw, tonight DC, then will see about another trip to China soon.

Lots of love to you all and to your darling animals.
0 Replies

Stradee

Reply Tue 12 Feb, 2008 07:25 pm
High Seas wrote:
Stradee wrote:
You did???

Thank you so much for everything, Stradee, all the best to you too. Today am in NY, mailed you a card btw, tonight DC, then will see about another trip to China soon.

Lots of love to you all and to your darling animals.

Your more than welcome, H!

My Stradee passed away {will be one year Feb.22} and the remaining three of the original herd of 7 are well and of course {bragging here} just adorable. All seniors now - Amanda's 18 yrs, Bootsie 15 yrs. and the youngest, Mz Bella, just celebrated her ninth birthday.

Wish i had more time at home with them, but you know how work is...never enough hours in a day.

Always good hearing from you, H. Take care and Godspeed! I hope to talk with you soon.
0 Replies

Stradee

Reply Thu 14 Feb, 2008 08:43 am
yo H! Withers wishes all a Happy Valentines Day

http://www.hellasmultimedia.com/webimages/valentine-htm/valentine/animated_images/jsnooval.gif
0 Replies

blatham

Reply Thu 14 Feb, 2008 12:37 pm
http://www.mandyfintel.com/uploaded_images/ValentinesTweety.jpg
0 Replies

High Seas

Reply Thu 14 Feb, 2008 03:23 pm
Stradee wrote:
yo H! Withers wishes all a Happy Valentines Day

http://www.hellasmultimedia.com/webimages/valentine-htm/valentine/animated_images/jsnooval.gif

Darling Snoopy - and last Tuesday a beagle won top-dog-title at the dog show in NY! Love it, and love Tweety as well posted by Bernie. Thanks, same to you!
0 Replies

Stradee

Reply Thu 14 Feb, 2008 05:26 pm
Aww, Tweetie to you to, Bernie.

H, for those who didn't attend the Westminster event...
... here's little "Uno" face!

http://graphics8.nytimes.com/images/2008/02/13/sports/13dogs.2.600.jpg
0 Replies

blatham

Reply Thu 14 Feb, 2008 05:39 pm
That dog has five legs.
0 Replies

Stradee

Reply Thu 14 Feb, 2008 07:29 pm
Well, he didn't win Dog of the Year fur nuttin'. Shocked
0 Replies

blatham

Reply Thu 14 Feb, 2008 09:17 pm
Well, he is also just about the cuddliest thing I've seen since Lola went to Texas.
0 Replies

Stradee

Reply Fri 15 Feb, 2008 03:49 pm
Bernie, you and Lola can check out one of the animal/adoption/rescue organization in your area!

sweet
0 Replies

blatham

Reply Fri 15 Feb, 2008 05:20 pm
Stradee wrote:
Bernie, you and Lola can check out one of the animal/adoption/rescue organization in your area!

sweet

Actually, we have been, for a second feline.
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Fri 15 Feb, 2008 05:35 pm
no no no

go canine!
0 Replies

Stradee

Reply Fri 15 Feb, 2008 08:06 pm
awwww - two kittens! Smile

H, that has got to be the cutest vet card ever! Very Happy

Now if that photo doesn't capture the essence of a dogs feelings when visiting a vet - nothing does. Darling doggie pic.

Mz. Bella doesn't visit the vet. She sees the kitty carrier, bolts, yells, burrows somewhere in the house, and doesn't reappear for days.
0 Replies