Possibly jumping the gun??

hellokittygirl777

Reply Thu 6 Mar, 2008 02:08 pm
Again, thank you for those words. I am enjoying my talks with the security guard and I am so not ready for a relationship, but I like the talks. I am not pursuing anything.

I have my soon to be ex's gf calling me, her friends harrassing me and telling me to move on and grow up because I am harrassing them. I never call them. They call me and I don't answer. I wish this were over, I dont need this in my life right now.

The stronger I think I am, the more I realize that there is something bringing me down from it. I am trying so hard but its just not working out the way I want it to.

I will keep my focus on work and my little talks with my new buddy! Smile
0 Replies

Noddy24

Reply Thu 6 Mar, 2008 03:25 pm
HelloKitty--

Do you suppose your Soon To Be Ex is dwadding on the paperwork, thinking he's keeping his options open?

I wouldn't be a bit surprised if he's telling the Mother of His Child that you're the one holding things up.

Was Taking Responsibility ever his strong point?

Give your Security Guard a big smile for me. He sounds like the frivolity you need right now--sexy and safe.
0 Replies

hellokittygirl777

Reply Fri 7 Mar, 2008 06:17 am
His mother still speaks to me and told me that he got some information from a lawyer in the mail or went and saw one. He mentioned to me the last time I spoke to him that he has been thinking alot and doesn't know what he has done.

I am not nice to him when I speak to him. I called him again because now I am getting harrassing calls at my new work because my old boss told her where I went. So she is harrassing me everywhere.

I left a screaming nasty msg to him because he needs to take care of this because I am not speaking to her because she is crazy. She already started saying that she is going to get harrassment charges on me if I don't stop calling her and her friends. Especially at work. I don't even have her work number and when I am at work, I don't have access to a phone to call out the way the operation is set up.

Its nuts.....it needs to end.

I talked with my security guard buddy for over an hour last night. Too nice of a guy. I will give him some more smiles. I won't see him much tonight with all of the nasty snow we are to get tonight.
0 Replies

Noddy24

Reply Fri 7 Mar, 2008 11:50 am
HelloKitty--

You know the phone company doesn't like nuisance calls? You could report her unwanted attentions to them--and they will take care of the problem.

Probably she'll get a warning first and then....

Your Ex has his hands full, but I can't feel much sympathy for him.
0 Replies

hellokittygirl777

Reply Thu 20 Mar, 2008 08:51 pm
Thought I would just give a small update. Been talking to my security guard friend and things are just nice as friends. We had started talking outside of work via text msgs but nothing more. He's just a nice guy and I am glad to not jump into anything. I just didn't want to pass up on the chance to good conversation with a true gentleman.

I don't believe there is harm in that. I do have the feeling that he may ask me out soon though by the way the other guard was telling me....so I guess I will deal with that when it comes. I think he will understand if he is a true friend.
0 Replies

Noddy24

Reply Fri 21 Mar, 2008 02:47 pm
Hellokitty--

Good for you. Let men prove themselves before you get your emotions in a tangle.

How is work coming?
0 Replies

hellokittygirl777

Reply Fri 21 Mar, 2008 09:23 pm
Work is great. I am one of the top producers there and they are very pleased. They have been making me do trainings with new people regarding my sales skills.

I am battling an awful cold and I haven't been sleeping more than an hour or two at night. Any suggestions? I have tried simply sleep by tylenol, tylenol pm but this isn't from being sick. its been going on for some time. I can't shut my mind down for some reason. Its awful.

Maybe you will have some advice. Monday night I didn't sleep at all and then went to work came home, took an hour nap before my other shift and then didn't fall asleep that night until 4 a.m. The most I got this week was close to 4 hours and they were interrupted hours.
0 Replies

vikorr

Reply Sun 23 Mar, 2008 04:22 am
May I say that the human heart shows an incredible ability to heal, and the human spirit shows an amazing fortitude and resilience.
0 Replies

hellokittygirl777

Reply Sun 23 Mar, 2008 05:29 pm
vikkor....thanks for that. It makes plenty of sense.
0 Replies

Noddy24

Reply Mon 24 Mar, 2008 02:52 am
HelloKitty--

Avoid caffeine and embrace exercise. When your mind is busier than your body it often doesn't shut off at night.

Try taking a twenty minute walk every day this week.
0 Replies

hellokittygirl777

Reply Sun 20 Apr, 2008 08:34 pm
Things are going nicely between my security guard friend and myself. He's one of the most understanding people I have met and I enjoy our talks! Of course since I work in such a big place, people are now starting to make comments to him about us talking and to me and its so childish.

These people have no lives but to worry about to young people, who one happens to be male and the other female, talking in a well lit parking lot for a period of time. Its crazy, feels like I am in high school. I was afraid that the comments were going to drive him away from talking to me, but he only got mad at those people.

Why is it so difficult to be happy? He's the only one that knows my situation and totally respects me and what I am going through and you have people with no lives trying to make it impossible for us to talk. Since he's security, he's really not suppose to have a "relationship" with someone who is not on a supervisor level. So I worry that he would get in trouble. They do not know we speak only via phone outside of work and text. Does this type of childness happen at every place of employment?
0 Replies