i have a problem.

Bi-Polar Bear

Reply Wed 20 Feb, 2008 07:18 pm
even easier to use the Yellow Pages and open your wallet...(cheaper too in the long run)
0 Replies

OGIONIK

Reply Wed 20 Feb, 2008 07:33 pm
hawkeye10 wrote:
OGIONIK wrote:
omg.. crigslist is a sad little place indeed.

Then go up market, Adult Friend Finder is the next step up, though I am told it runs heavy with sex maniacs and freaks. Maybe you are into that sort of thing?

im not a big sex fiend. i would rather go at it for one whole night out of the week instead of like a quicky everyday.

i hate easy sex. ive been looking for a decent woman for ages, but they either cheat, or do hard drugs constantly, or something, mainly they are just ignorant and dumb.

oh well. maybe im just an arrogant, picky, conceited , sexy,intelligent, good looking, extremely hot bastard Razz
0 Replies

hawkeye10

Reply Wed 20 Feb, 2008 07:38 pm
Bi-Polar Bear wrote:
even easier to use the Yellow Pages and open your wallet...(cheaper too in the long run)

You are so out of it.....the women who put themselves out on the Internet for sex don't want or expect diner or anything "dateish". You do the deal, show up, do the agreed up sex, and it is over. The cost is in time for chat at the front end, but even that can be limited.
0 Replies

Bi-Polar Bear

Reply Wed 20 Feb, 2008 07:45 pm
yeah but I'm old fashioned.... I like a girl with an immune system....
0 Replies

OGIONIK

Reply Wed 20 Feb, 2008 07:47 pm
im a myspace kid, and i have never tried to get sex on the net.

its always been like a *taboo*

im not gonna lie, one time i went on the party line and i was supposed to meet a girl, she called me ugly. i was like 15.
0 Replies

OGIONIK

Reply Sun 24 Feb, 2008 12:57 pm
SO anyways, i actually go out, and we made it a point to get as far away from the ghetto as possible. and i meet a "30" year old kindergarten teacher.
I guess opposites really do attract.

she pushes me away, pulls me in, pushes, teases me constantly, it was awesome. only older women can satisfy me, not even talkin about sexually.
its been so long since ive been able to listen to anything but "juicy couture" or "OMG that actor did this!"
0 Replies