i have a problem.

OGIONIK

Reply Tue 19 Feb, 2008 02:31 pm
only older women satisfy me.

im 22 and ive dated so far a 43 year old cuban, a 38 year old italian and now im goin for a 30 year old mexican chick.

why cant i be normal and get satisfaction from a girl my own age?

one time i just told the girl to stop givin me head, i mean i was like damn your like 20 already. I DONT like feelin like im with a 14 year old girl , its weird.

is it me or am i just weird?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 0 • Views: 1,843 • Replies: 25
No top replies

JPB

Reply Tue 19 Feb, 2008 03:12 pm
I have a premonition as to how this thread is going to go...

So, I notice they're all likely to dark complexions and dark hair too, no? Remind you of anyone?
0 Replies

shewolfnm

Reply Tue 19 Feb, 2008 03:19 pm
http://www.donnabellas.com/image2/family/mommy-boy-blond.jpg
0 Replies

Slappy Doo Hoo

Reply Tue 19 Feb, 2008 03:33 pm
You'll get over it. But for now, keep banging 30+ yr olds.
0 Replies

hawkeye10

Reply Tue 19 Feb, 2008 03:48 pm
Look on the Craigslist casual encounters page....you are not alone.
0 Replies

Bi-Polar Bear

Reply Tue 19 Feb, 2008 03:50 pm
at least when you come up behind an older woman with a bucket of chicken grease, nipple clips and a wide bristle paint brush they don't get confused or frightened...
0 Replies

Mame

Reply Tue 19 Feb, 2008 03:55 pm
No, we just flatten you with a good whack with our purse.
0 Replies

Bi-Polar Bear

Reply Tue 19 Feb, 2008 04:46 pm
not the ones I know honey...they just swipe your credit card
0 Replies

Mame

Reply Tue 19 Feb, 2008 05:48 pm
In today's world, bear, we women have our own credit cards and don't have to swipe yours. I'd rather give him a whack.
0 Replies

Gargamel

Reply Tue 19 Feb, 2008 06:38 pm
Women: can't live with 'em, can't get 'em to have sex with you.

Am I right fellas?

Huh? No?
0 Replies

hawkeye10

Reply Tue 19 Feb, 2008 06:45 pm
Now with Craiglist et al so long as one does not live in some backwater finding someone who enjoys our proclivities (even the illegal stuff) is a mouse click away. The internet is the best thing to happen to sex since the pill.

Yesterday there was a 23 year old guy looking for a 60+ woman for sex....I bet he found a few.
0 Replies

Slappy Doo Hoo

Reply Tue 19 Feb, 2008 07:23 pm
Gargamel wrote:
Women: can't live with 'em, can't get 'em to have sex with you.

Am I right fellas?

Huh? No?

Can't get 'em to have sex with you, that is, until you develop a strong right hook!
0 Replies

Bi-Polar Bear

Reply Wed 20 Feb, 2008 08:36 am
Mame wrote:
In today's world, bear, we women have our own credit cards and don't have to swipe yours. I'd rather give him a whack.

I was at a topless bar and everyone kept putting 20's and 50's in this girls g string so I swiped my credit card through the crack of her ass and took out 100...

[size=7](an oldie but a goodie)[/size]
0 Replies

shewolfnm

Reply Wed 20 Feb, 2008 11:12 am
Hell, I cant talk.

When I was young, older ( to me )men were the best thing since the plug in vibrator..
0 Replies

OGIONIK

Reply Wed 20 Feb, 2008 02:22 pm
i need to figure out why im attracted to moms, i mean if you guys saw this woman though you would know whatsup.

blonde,even though i like all natural and she bleached it Sad her figure is amazing even at 30 , and she smokes bud? good game, im hooked. and she doesnt act all ******* stupid and annoying like college girls.

it started off with me talkin about the credit crunch and from there i just looked at her eyes and i was like oh **** shes into me.. i got nervous though. it was good to feel unsure about it, usually im a complete jerk and acting all cocky.but with her i cant im thinking like

"damn, shes hot act cool, act cool! dont act like a dumbass act old!"

but yeah, **** i didnt think she would be maybe trying to play me, i am young compared to her, what would she play me for though im broke. oh well, onward!
0 Replies

OGIONIK

Reply Wed 20 Feb, 2008 02:24 pm
do people use craigslist for sex? lol! i should look into it i figured it would be full of rejects. maybe ill fit in ;D
0 Replies

OGIONIK

Reply Wed 20 Feb, 2008 05:16 pm
omg.. crigslist is a sad little place indeed.
0 Replies

hawkeye10

Reply Wed 20 Feb, 2008 05:26 pm
OGIONIK wrote:

Then go up market, Adult Friend Finder is the next step up, though I am told it runs heavy with sex maniacs and freaks. Maybe you are into that sort of thing?
0 Replies

dadpad

Reply Wed 20 Feb, 2008 05:34 pm
Love older women they know what they want and can tell you.

The time to worry is when you see a chick and think "whooo she's a babe" then suddenly realise she's your sons best friends 14 year old sister.
0 Replies

Slappy Doo Hoo

Reply Wed 20 Feb, 2008 06:50 pm
hawkeye10 wrote:
OGIONIK wrote:

Then go up market, Adult Friend Finder is the next step up, though I am told it runs heavy with sex maniacs and freaks. Maybe you are into that sort of thing?

I've heard there are very few "real" women on there. It's all bots & spam profiles.

It's much easier to get laid by going to public places with drunk women, and opening your mouth.
0 Replies