I Just Turned Down My Thermostat

BumbleBeeBoogie

Reply Tue 19 Feb, 2008 02:02 pm
Cyc
Cycloptichorn wrote:
Gala wrote:

Obama is as tested as Hillary. She's fumbling her first serious campaign of her life.
Cycloptichorn

Your ignorance continues to amuse me.

Hillary Clinton campaigned for her husband in one winning election for attorney general and six winning governor elections in Arkansas and two terms as president. She campaigned for her self and won two six year terms as the New York Senator against all odds that she would win. She is considered as one of the best of the U.S. senators.

Why do you persist in embarrassing yourself?

BBB
0 Replies

Bi-Polar Bear

Reply Tue 19 Feb, 2008 02:03 pm
what happened to not responding to me and showing in that way how much wiser, more mature and better you are than me?

No control.
0 Replies

Cycloptichorn

Reply Tue 19 Feb, 2008 02:07 pm
Bi-Polar Bear wrote:
what happened to not responding to me and showing in that way how much wiser, more mature and better you are than me?

No control.

You may recall that I never claimed any of those things; you are the one who did that.

I've decided that a much, much better policy is to ridicule you. And so I am going to proceed to do this. It's exceedingly easy, but fun nonetheless.

Cycloptichorn
0 Replies

BumbleBeeBoogie

Reply Tue 19 Feb, 2008 02:10 pm
Cyc
[quote="CycloptichornI've decided that a much, much better policy is to ridicule you. And so I am going to proceed to do this. It's exceedingly easy, but fun nonetheless.Cycloptichorn[/quote]

Fun for you, maybe, boring for everyone else.

BBB
0 Replies

Cycloptichorn

Reply Tue 19 Feb, 2008 02:12 pm
Re: Cyc
BumbleBeeBoogie wrote:
Cycloptichorn wrote:
Gala wrote:

Obama is as tested as Hillary. She's fumbling her first serious campaign of her life.
Cycloptichorn

Your ignorance continues to amuse me.

Hillary Clinton campaigned for her husband in one winning election for attorney general and six winning governor elections in Arkansas and two terms as president. She campaigned for her self and won two six year terms as the New York Senator against all odds that she would win. She is considered as one of the best of the U.S. senators.

Why do you persist in embarrassing yourself?

BBB

Please!

You are using BILL'S RECORD to support Hillary. He ran those campaigns. She did not run those campaigns. You have no information as to what role she played in running any of those campaigns.

You say that it was 'against all odds' that she would win in NY; how can you say this? She had massive funding and ran against two loser-ass Republican candidates, neither of whom put up a serious challenge to her at all. She had her husband's name to run on, something she is still doing.

You say that she is 'She is considered as one of the best of the U.S. senators.' By who? How do you expect to be taken seriously when you are saying stuff like this?

C'mon, BBB, you can do better than throwing up a bunch of crap like that, much of which is factually untrue, and the rest opinion. The truth is that she is making a dog's dinner of this current campaign. She blew through 140 million dollars of campaign funds, with what to show for it? She has ran a terrible campaign after 2/5 and her current strategy seems to be to attack Obama with whatever outrage of the day(tm) that her staff can gin up. Open your eyes!

Cycloptichorn
0 Replies

Cycloptichorn

Reply Tue 19 Feb, 2008 02:12 pm
BumbleBeeBoogie wrote:
Quote:
I've decided that a much, much better policy is to ridicule you. And so I am going to proceed to do this. It's exceedingly easy, but fun nonetheless.Cycloptichorn

Fun for you, maybe, boring for everyone else.

BBB

Don't read those posts, then. Nobody is twisting your arm.

Cycloptichorn
0 Replies

BumbleBeeBoogie

Reply Tue 19 Feb, 2008 02:14 pm
[quote="Cycloptichorn Please! You are using BILL'S RECORD to support Hillary. He ran those campaigns. She did not run those campaigns. You have no information as to what role she played in running any of those campaigns. You say that it was 'against all odds' that she would win in NY; how can you say this? She had massive funding and ran against two loser-ass Republican candidates, neither of whom put up a serious challenge to her at all. She had her husband's name to run on, something she is still doing. You say that she is 'She is considered as one of the best of the U.S. senators.' By who? How do you expect to be taken seriously when you are saying stuff like this? C'mon, BBB, you can do better than throwing up a bunch of crap like that, much of which is factually untrue, and the rest opinion. The truth is that she is making a dog's dinner of this current campaign. She blew through 140 million dollars of campaign funds, with what to show for it? She has ran a terrible campaign after 2/5 and her current strategy seems to be to attack Obama with whatever outrage of the day(tm) that her staff can gin up. Open your eyes! Cycloptichorn[/quote]

God has spoken so the rest of us should just shut up!

BBB
0 Replies

Cycloptichorn

Reply Tue 19 Feb, 2008 02:17 pm
BumbleBeeBoogie wrote:
[quote="Cycloptichorn"] Please! You are using BILL'S RECORD to support Hillary. He ran those campaigns. She did not run those campaigns. You have no information as to what role she played in running any of those campaigns. You say that it was 'against all odds' that she would win in NY; how can you say this? She had massive funding and ran against two loser-ass Republican candidates, neither of whom put up a serious challenge to her at all. She had her husband's name to run on, something she is still doing. You say that she is 'She is considered as one of the best of the U.S. senators.' By who? How do you expect to be taken seriously when you are saying stuff like this? C'mon, BBB, you can do better than throwing up a bunch of crap like that, much of which is factually untrue, and the rest opinion. The truth is that she is making a dog's dinner of this current campaign. She blew through 140 million dollars of campaign funds, with what to show for it? She has ran a terrible campaign after 2/5 and her current strategy seems to be to attack Obama with whatever outrage of the day(tm) that her staff can gin up. Open your eyes! Cycloptichorn
[/i]

God has spoken so the rest of us should just shut up!

BBB[/quote]

This is not a reasonable response to what I wrote. You posted things which were factually inaccurate. When I point this out, you retreat into snark instead of either contesting the accuracy of my statements or admitting that what you wrote wasn't accurate.

You are free to write whatever you like, but don't expect people to just swallow it whole without question.

Cycloptichorn
0 Replies

Bi-Polar Bear

Reply Tue 19 Feb, 2008 02:19 pm
cyclo when the day comes you can ridicule me...expect to see Jesus returning. Cool
0 Replies

Cycloptichorn

Reply Tue 19 Feb, 2008 02:20 pm
Bi-Polar Bear wrote:
cyclo when the day comes you can ridicule me...expect to see Jesus returning. Cool

That's funny, I ridiculed you today. I'll have to be on the lookout for JC later on.

What makes you think you are immune to ridicule? Certainly not the quality of your posting, not even you could believe that Laughing

Cycloptichorn
0 Replies

BumbleBeeBoogie

Reply Tue 19 Feb, 2008 02:20 pm
cyc
http://www.snarkattack.com/images/index.gif
0 Replies

Bi-Polar Bear

Reply Tue 19 Feb, 2008 02:22 pm
cyclo there are many here who would say it is I that am ridiculing you old girl..... you ALWAYS take the bait......you're a good swallower...
0 Replies

Cycloptichorn

Reply Tue 19 Feb, 2008 02:26 pm
Bi-Polar Bear wrote:
cyclo there are many here who would say it is I that am ridiculing you old girl..... you ALWAYS take the bait......you're a good swallower...

You are ridiculing me. I never claimed that you weren't. Not very effectively, but a good effort nonetheless.

The overly sexualized nature of your attempted insults is pretty funny though. It speaks more about the nature of the person writing it then it does the person you are attempting to insult.

Cycloptichorn
0 Replies

Bi-Polar Bear

Reply Tue 19 Feb, 2008 02:30 pm
and what does it say?
0 Replies

Cycloptichorn

Reply Tue 19 Feb, 2008 02:34 pm
Bi-Polar Bear wrote:
and what does it say?

It generally speaks to one's own insecurities in the area. But you already knew that, didn't you?

Lunch time - I'll be back to read your witty rejoinder later.

Cycloptichorn
0 Replies

Bi-Polar Bear

Reply Tue 19 Feb, 2008 02:39 pm
stock reply pee wee.
0 Replies

BumbleBeeBoogie

Reply Tue 19 Feb, 2008 02:51 pm
BBB
Bi-Polar Bear wrote:
stock reply pee wee.

http://www.pottytrainingconcepts.com/Merchant2/graphics/00000001/Potty-Pee-Wee-B-d.jpg
0 Replies