"YABBER-LINER" - ALL ABOARD

Izzie

Reply Thu 9 Apr, 2009 08:33 am
@Dutchy,
Afternoon Crew - and well and truly into the afternoon - and a very grey and wet one it is here today.

Little fella and I have both been on catchup - we awoke late Shocked - had a bacon sarnie and a cuppa... little fella played for a while at his warhammer and then snoozed and I went back to bed 'til 2.30pm -OMGAWD - I haven't done that in........ can't even remember when Razz

Fatigue is totally knockin' me sideways - so my body has finally decided it needed to rest and did so, tho I think I could do with a bit more - ha - still tired but need to get on do some stuff.

My 90 year old Godmother who had her hip operation had been doing remarkably well - my parents spent some time with her this week in the North of the county and watched her walk for the first time in many many years without pain. Last nite she was rushed to hospital as she was unable to breathe or swallow - we're not sure whats going on yet but my Mom has travelled back up there today to be with her. Posivibes et al appreciated for her please - she's a very treasured lady.

Babbling - love you girl - we'll be here my friend whenever you can get by - don't worry - concentrate on you and yours and know that you are always in our thoughts. xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Big sleep BEAgle - will see you in the morning. Hope the heel is improving with the support. x

Indeedee - have a wonderful Easter too and enjoy the Egg Hunt - let us know how many the geese find this year Wink

Lovin' y'all x
0 Replies

alex240101

Reply Thu 9 Apr, 2009 09:23 am
Good day hobblers, good day crew.
Thursday. Plenty of sunshine. Chance for one last snowball.
Garage almost finished. Treating cement floor with acidic cleaner today, before the epoxy coat goes on.
Is there a plural to sidetrack.

Anyway. Snow melting,...revealing

http://i444.photobucket.com/albums/qq164/alex240101/100_0583.jpg

Have nice days everyone.
0 Replies

Tai Chi

Reply Thu 9 Apr, 2009 09:37 am
Glad to hear your snow is melting, Alex. I still have a snow covered lawn but I know there's a crocus under there somewhere.

Dutchy, sorry to hear about the hobbling. I've been battling plantar fasciitis (or however it's spelled) for a little over a year now. Has your Dr. given you an anti-inflammatory? They worked very well for me and now I rarely need them. I do need my orthotics, however, and wear them all the time unless I'm in Birkenstocks.

Izzie, hope you're having a restorative nap.

Brooke, good news re: your Dad. Enjoy your time with family and away from school this weekend.

Just popping in to say "hi" to the crew. Got to get back to spring cleaning.
Letty

Reply Thu 9 Apr, 2009 11:48 am
edgarblythe's brother died today.

http://able2know.org/topic/131274-1
Izzie

Reply Thu 9 Apr, 2009 11:59 am
@Letty,
Thanku Letty for keeping us posted. I know this has been such a hard time for him and the reality is hard to reconcile. The coming weeks will be especially difficult.
Izzie

Reply Thu 9 Apr, 2009 02:37 pm
@Izzie,
LOOKY HERE............... The Easter Bunny at Chez Izzie ...

http://i277.photobucket.com/albums/kk41/LzzieIzzie/DSC02893.jpg

http://i277.photobucket.com/albums/kk41/LzzieIzzie/DSC02873.jpg

http://i277.photobucket.com/albums/kk41/LzzieIzzie/DSC02876.jpg

http://i277.photobucket.com/albums/kk41/LzzieIzzie/DSC02905.jpg

Other pics over here on Boida’s thread.... and what’s going on with him. He’s sooo lovely.

http://able2know.org/topic/89445-198#post-3620945
mismi

Reply Thu 9 Apr, 2009 02:41 pm
@Izzie,
Is that your pet Izzie? Adorable. I love bunnies. I had a rabbit one time...my PaPaw raised them....her name was Babette. My mom said it was her pet - she was the one that fed her and cleaned her cage....so she gave my little rabbit back to Papaw...I asked Papaw where she was the next time I went to see him...he said she was in the freezer. BAD PAPAW! I think he was teasing. I hope he was teasing.

How are you today? I have enjoyed your pics of Sboy - he is so cute! Just seeing his smile makes me smile.

Working on the house and my other stuff...a little scattered today.

mismi

Reply Thu 9 Apr, 2009 02:43 pm
@mismi,
I read Boida's thread...I hope he makes it...so sad.
Izzie

Reply Thu 9 Apr, 2009 02:49 pm
@mismi,
Yep - bless his little paws - he must only be a few weeks old - really don't think he's gonna make it thru the nite - but, if there was ever a place to end up with a dodgy foot - Chez Izzie's is the place Razz

Glad you smile at S-boys pics - he is like a widemouth frog - has the biggest cheekiest smile ever and grins all the time - it's kinda contagious.
mismi

Reply Thu 9 Apr, 2009 02:53 pm
@Izzie,
no doubt Izzie...he definitely has a contagious smile.

I'm soooooo sleepy...all these late games are catching up with me! And I am procrastinating right now.

Izzie

Reply Thu 9 Apr, 2009 02:57 pm
@mismi,
Oh Mis - I just saw your thread............ how verra verra exciting. Be Positive girl.... mmmmmmmm thinking..... will reply on that thread. How wonderful - you can do this!
mismi

Reply Thu 9 Apr, 2009 02:59 pm
@Izzie,
we'll see Iz. I just started trying to write the biography today and bogged down. But if something does come of it - it will be exciting. Truly though...no big deal...doubt anything will come of it. Just going to give it a try Wink

Thank you for your encouragement ((Izzie))
mismi

Reply Thu 9 Apr, 2009 03:06 pm
@mismi,
I'm off....to the library...see y'all later!
xoxo mis
0 Replies

Dutchy

Reply Thu 9 Apr, 2009 04:28 pm
Good morning crew, the long weekend has started here, enjoying hot cross buns with my coffee for breakfast, so before I forget, wishing you all a Happy Easter and may the Bunny bring you plenty of goodies. Smile

Oh my goodness Tai Chi already one year, don't want to think about it. Dr. has not given me any anti-inflammatory stuff, maybe later she said if it won't go away. Told me to get orthotics fitted but because of the Easter break haven't been able to get into town yet, will do that next week. In the meantime foot massages.

Mismi what an exciting project you've started, in collaboration with our Izzie, and perhaps some of try's wisdom you should come up with a masterpiece! Razz
Hope you will publish it on these pages. Go mismi, go.

Lovely Bunny Izzie where did he come from, a stray from the Moors? Are you adding him to your other pets?
mismi

Reply Thu 9 Apr, 2009 05:25 pm
@Dutchy,
nah...not a masterpiece..but thank you Dutchy. Try would laugh his head off at my stuff...which is fine. It is meant to be funny in some places.

I have to go do dinner now. I don't feel like it though. Rasberries.

HUGS TO Y'ALL
Izzie

Reply Thu 9 Apr, 2009 06:08 pm
@mismi,
Hey BEAgle... bunny's story is over here http://able2know.org/topic/89445-198#post-3620945 <he's still wabbiting wight now.... still bweathing in and out - bwess the wabbit> Hope you got all your shopping done. See you tonite. x

TC- hope your spring cleaning is not to streunous today and snow will go- hugs gal x

Alex - love your crocuses and celendines all looking towards the camera and smiling - happy days.

I am pooped so off to bed.......

BLUE come back soon baby - we miss you. Missy misses your cheek - that being the one she needs to tan when you are being cheeky. I miss you darling! xox

Thoughts to our db, Babbling and Vegemite. FQsis is doing coco. Tulip is on her way to Kent. My Godmother is still in hospital.

Thoughts to our Edgar and fanily too who are very sad right now.

Lovin' y'all. ssssssssssssssssssssso tired

nite sweet folks. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
0 Replies

alex240101

Reply Thu 9 Apr, 2009 07:24 pm
Maybe we shall temporarily suspend ships name, rename" "Hobble-Liner".

The solution for the cement floor and my sneakers battled it out. Hello aloe vera. Not too bad.

Be well all.

0 Replies

alex240101

Reply Thu 9 Apr, 2009 07:32 pm
@Tai Chi,
Hello Tai Chi....I feel your snowed covered lawns pain. Soon.
By the way, you reside in Canada?
mismi

Reply Thu 9 Apr, 2009 08:24 pm
@alex240101,
Alex - your flowers are pretty.

Dutchy - I had plantar fascitus (however you spell that word) a few years ago...lots of stretches and inserts and I have not had problems since. Probably got it from wearing the heels...you been wearing heels lately?

Dinner's done, kids are asleep...I am about to get on the couch and watch my favorite show - The Mentalist...I love that man on there...Jane - he is a doll!

Izzie - I hope you rest well...sweet dreams and hugs to you dear girl...see you tomorrow.

Good night yabber crew...hugs to all,
mis
bathsheba

Reply Thu 9 Apr, 2009 10:22 pm
@mismi,
Hi y'all, glad to see the ship is still sailing full speed ahead, ahoy!

Dutchy, what is this about your foot? Hubby had that a few years back. I think he did stretches and that seemed to cure it. I hope it isn't causing you pain.

Izzie, I will have to check the thread about your wabbit. How is the little feller?

Mismi, your smiling face is back! That must mean you're all over the sniffles & such? You getting sunshine where you are?

Off to bed soon. I think mostly everyone is offline for the holiday, so Happy Easter to those of you who celebrate and Happy Holidays to those of you who don't. See ya in a few days,

HUGS to the crewmates,
db
Dianne

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.13 seconds on 05/02/2024 at 09:05:08