On Try's web cam? Rolling Eyes
0 Replies

Tryagain

Reply Mon 11 Feb, 2008 04:56 pm
I didn't know she could doodle! Laughing
0 Replies

Dutchy

Reply Mon 11 Feb, 2008 04:59 pm
I shall anxiously await the outcome, for now I'm signing off for the day, and say au revoir to everybody.
0 Replies

Tryagain

Reply Mon 11 Feb, 2008 05:03 pm
Oh no! Who gave you the day off? Shocked
0 Replies

Izzie

Reply Mon 11 Feb, 2008 05:08 pm
Oh you guys are the best.........................

It's been such a long day and now I get on here and find I missed my mismi-me Smile

Its so nice to see y'all yabbering away - gonna be gone a coupla days to need you to keep the thread going so I have lots to read on my return.

Will I need medicine then? Too right. Still got stuff to do around the house but am intending on staying up all night tonight and will no doubt post on here later when you are all zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzing. Smile
0 Replies

Tryagain

Reply Mon 11 Feb, 2008 05:14 pm
We will be thinking of you, and sending very best wishes for a speedy recovery!
0 Replies

Stormwatch

Reply Mon 11 Feb, 2008 05:15 pm
Sending all good vibes your way Izzie. Very Happy
0 Replies

Izzie

Reply Mon 11 Feb, 2008 05:17 pm
Thanku BabyBlue - sure that I will be kicking up my heels again in the future. Very Happy

OH - I really don't do pain - will be such a crabby cow. Once it's done tho - it's done - so no worries a?

Thanks for all you do .....

You really are such a good tonic. Smile
0 Replies

Tryagain

Reply Mon 11 Feb, 2008 05:22 pm
Lzzie, you are one of the family now, keep your sprits high, spring is on the way!
0 Replies

Izzie

Reply Mon 11 Feb, 2008 05:30 pm
Yep BlueBoy - gonna have a spring in my step I reckon. So happy to have been welcomed into the family - it's a pleasure to be here. Smile

Thanking you Stormy Smile
0 Replies

mismi

Reply Mon 11 Feb, 2008 06:05 pm
Hey there Izzie! Are you still here? I think I have told you but just in case - You are in my thoughts! Can't wait to hear that everything is over and you are well on your way to recovering!

Good thoughts girly!
0 Replies

wandeljw

Reply Mon 11 Feb, 2008 06:36 pm
I also wish Izzie well.

(Izzie may not know me but Tryagain can explain.)
0 Replies

Izzie

Reply Mon 11 Feb, 2008 06:59 pm
Mismi-hunni - gosh - haven't spoken for a while - thanku for all your good wishes - I am sitting in my kitchen with a mountain of paperwork - still haven't filled in the admission forms!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and gotta leave here at 6.30am (6 hours to go). Surprised Oh well - haven't packed a bag yet - well - don't do that anyway - but better throw a few things together. Wouldn't want to scare all the docs. Shocked Actually quite looking forward to having a good sleep - (I am a little nervous right now but will be fine once they give me the sleeping potion).

You know, today was such a beautiful day - I drove over the moors this morning and there wasn't a cloud in the sky. There was a very low lying white mist in the valley's and it looked stunning against the backdrop of the Tors. It looked so cool and mysterious compared to the very blue sky. On the way back a few hours later - there were clouds on the horizon - but it was all pink , orange and grey. It looked like a watercolour - you know, when you see a watercolour picture and you think, gosh, nothing could look that beautiful - but it did - and it was real - almost magical actually.

Anyways - there I am off rambling again - it was a lovely day today and even tho I am completely disorganised and not ready for tomorrow - am looking forward to seeing the sunrise as I leave the house in the early morning.

So, will head off the thread and try and finish up. Gonna go run a nice hot bath and light a few candles.

Will talk to you soon. Thanku for being fab. Smile
0 Replies

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.12 seconds on 04/26/2024 at 06:39:38