Why would anyone vote for McCain?

Reply Tue 5 Feb, 2008 09:04 pm
No republican would vote for McCain. Then again, you are all sheep that don't know anything about the candidates. Do you people research anything at all? BAHHHHH goes the sheep. If you voted for McCain, you might as well switch your party affiliation to democrat, then vote for Hillary instead. BAHHhhhh hahaha
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 2,251 • Replies: 53
No top replies

farmerman

Reply Tue 5 Feb, 2008 09:07 pm
Welcome to A2K, Have a seat, heres a few folks that you oughta meet.
0 Replies

maporsche

Reply Tue 5 Feb, 2008 09:14 pm
Re: Why would anyone vote for McCain?
blindsided wrote:
Then again, you are all sheep that don't know anything about the candidates.

Prepare to be blindsided.
0 Replies

woiyo

Reply Wed 6 Feb, 2008 12:42 pm
blindsided wrote:
No republican would vote for McCain. Then again, you are all sheep that don't know anything about the candidates. Do you people research anything at all? BAHHHHH goes the sheep. If you voted for McCain, you might as well switch your party affiliation to democrat, then vote for Hillary instead. BAHHhhhh hahaha

Aren't you the kid who said "meeting Hillary was NEAT"? Rolling Eyes
0 Replies

mysteryman

Reply Wed 6 Feb, 2008 12:55 pm
blindsided wrote:

Would you be so kind as to tell us EVERYTHING you know about Hillary, or are you a sheep of a different party?
0 Replies

Ramafuchs

Reply Wed 6 Feb, 2008 01:10 pm
“Voters–Republicans and Democrats alike–are telling pollsters they want,
not a modest course correction, not a turned page, but a whole new book.
The security budget President Bush proposed today is anything but.”

http://www.fpif.org/fpiftxt/4943
0 Replies

Foofie

Reply Wed 6 Feb, 2008 08:20 pm
I'll vote for McCain, since he is a patriot that did not break under the torture he received as a POW. That may not mean much to all people today; it does mean something to a good percentage of this country. That's why I know my vote for McCain is in good company.

I won't vote for Obama. He might just like "change" a little too much for my tastes.

Nor will I vote for Hillary. In these times where the military is more active than back in Elvis' day, I just don't see her as the best choice for Commander In Chief. Not because she's a woman. But, she just strikes me as a good corporate executive, not the Commander In Chief type. I could be wrong, but ask Central Casting. Just my opinion.

I would vote for Huckabee, if he gets the nomination. I just prefer McCain, but we can't have everything. Huckabee is what our friends in Europe would just love.

Needless to say, I'm a registered Republican.
0 Replies

CalamityJane

Reply Wed 6 Feb, 2008 10:59 pm
Foofie wrote:
Needless to say, I'm a registered Republican.

Among other things Rolling Eyes
0 Replies

real life

Reply Thu 7 Feb, 2008 02:19 am
Once upon a time there were two, male, boll weevils. One had acres and acres of cotton all to himself. The other had nothing ... not even one single cotton boll.

The two weevils met the same girl weevil on the same day. They actually started dating her at the same time. As things would go, they both asked her to marry them at the same time.

Can you guess which one she chose?

The one with nothing. Know why?

He was the 'lesser of two weevils'!
0 Replies

mysteryman

Reply Thu 7 Feb, 2008 09:23 am
real life wrote:
Once upon a time there were two, male, boll weevils. One had acres and acres of cotton all to himself. The other had nothing ... not even one single cotton boll.

The two weevils met the same girl weevil on the same day. They actually started dating her at the same time. As things would go, they both asked her to marry them at the same time.

Can you guess which one she chose?

The one with nothing. Know why?

He was the 'lesser of two weevils'!

You arent right...LOL
0 Replies

blueflame1

Reply Thu 7 Feb, 2008 10:20 am
Top Cop Says McCain Was Never Tortured
Former Vietnam vet with top secret clearance - Republican frontrunner is "a lying skunk"
Paul Joseph Watson
Prison Planet
Thursday, February 7th, 2008
A former Vietnam veteran with top secret clearance says he has personally spoken to numerous POW's who dispute John McCain's claim that he refused to provide information after he was captured and tortured in Hanoi, saying that in fact McCain's code-name was "Songbird" because of his willingness to tell all to avoid torture.

Jack McLamb served nine years in secret operations in Cambodia and other nations before going on to become one of the most highly decorated police officer's in Phoenix history, winning police officer of the year twice before taking a role as a hostage negotiator for the FBI.

"I know a lot of Vietnam veterans and a few POW's and all the POW's that I've talked to over the years say that John McCain is a lying skunk," McLamb told the Alex Jones Show.

"He never was tortured - they were there in the camp with him and then when he came in....he immediately started spilling his guts about everything because he didn't want to get tortured," said McLamb, contradicting the official story that McCain only offered his name, rank, serial number, and date of birth.

"The Vietnamese Communists called him the Songbird, that's his code name, Songbird McCain, because he just came into the camp singing and telling them everything they wanted to know," said McLamb.

McLamb said the POW's told him that McCain had sustained two broken arms and a leg injury from not pulling his arms in when he bailed out of his A-4 Skyhawk that was shot down over the Truc Bach Lake in Hanoi.

The POW's said that McCain made 32 propaganda videos for the communist North Vietnamese in which he denounced America for what they were doing in Vietnam.

"They have these sealed now, our government has these sealed, we can't get to it, they have it classified," said McLamb, adding that in truth "the POW's hate John McCain."

It is commonly accepted that McCain was treated better than other POW's and afforded medical care immediately after the North Vietnamese discovered that his father was a top admiral.

Several Vietnam veterans groups do solely exist to expose McCain's abandonment of veteran's interests as well as his lies about being tortured, including Vietnam Veterans Against John McCain and U.S. Veteran Dispatch.

Doubts over McCain's alleged war hero status and his support to curtail efforts to look for missing POW's contributed to torpedoing his presidential campaign in 2000 and those same questions will undoubtedly surface again should the Senator win the Republican nomination.
link
0 Replies

mysteryman

Reply Thu 7 Feb, 2008 10:26 am
blueflame1 wrote:
Top Cop Says McCain Was Never Tortured
Former Vietnam vet with top secret clearance - Republican frontrunner is "a lying skunk"
Paul Joseph Watson
Prison Planet
Thursday, February 7th, 2008
A former Vietnam veteran with top secret clearance says he has personally spoken to numerous POW's who dispute John McCain's claim that he refused to provide information after he was captured and tortured in Hanoi, saying that in fact McCain's code-name was "Songbird" because of his willingness to tell all to avoid torture.

Jack McLamb served nine years in secret operations in Cambodia and other nations before going on to become one of the most highly decorated police officer's in Phoenix history, winning police officer of the year twice before taking a role as a hostage negotiator for the FBI.

"I know a lot of Vietnam veterans and a few POW's and all the POW's that I've talked to over the years say that John McCain is a lying skunk," McLamb told the Alex Jones Show.

"He never was tortured - they were there in the camp with him and then when he came in....he immediately started spilling his guts about everything because he didn't want to get tortured," said McLamb, contradicting the official story that McCain only offered his name, rank, serial number, and date of birth.

"The Vietnamese Communists called him the Songbird, that's his code name, Songbird McCain, because he just came into the camp singing and telling them everything they wanted to know," said McLamb.

McLamb said the POW's told him that McCain had sustained two broken arms and a leg injury from not pulling his arms in when he bailed out of his A-4 Skyhawk that was shot down over the Truc Bach Lake in Hanoi.

The POW's said that McCain made 32 propaganda videos for the communist North Vietnamese in which he denounced America for what they were doing in Vietnam.

"They have these sealed now, our government has these sealed, we can't get to it, they have it classified," said McLamb, adding that in truth "the POW's hate John McCain."

It is commonly accepted that McCain was treated better than other POW's and afforded medical care immediately after the North Vietnamese discovered that his father was a top admiral.

Several Vietnam veterans groups do solely exist to expose McCain's abandonment of veteran's interests as well as his lies about being tortured, including Vietnam Veterans Against John McCain and U.S. Veteran Dispatch.

Doubts over McCain's alleged war hero status and his support to curtail efforts to look for missing POW's contributed to torpedoing his presidential campaign in 2000 and those same questions will undoubtedly surface again should the Senator win the Republican nomination.
link

This is total BS!!
According to Lt. Everett Alvarez (the first American pilot captured), and according to Admiral James Stockdale (the SRO of all the American POW's),McCain was tortured extensively by the North Vietnamese.

Several years ago a book was written about the American Experience in Vietnam.
The book is called "POW: The american Experience in Vietnam", or something like that.
It details what the Americans went thru that were held by the NVA.

Anybody that says McCain wasnt tortured needs to have their head examined.
McCain still bears the scars from his torture.
0 Replies

woiyo

Reply Thu 7 Feb, 2008 10:29 am
You have no idea who this nut is, do you? You'll just post any bullsh!t you see.

http://www.jackmclamb.com/P&MANWO.htm Rolling Eyes
0 Replies

blueflame1

Reply Thu 7 Feb, 2008 10:31 am
mysteryman, you might be right. But there are eyewitnesses saying otherwise. Who to believe? Should there be an official investigation?
0 Replies

blatham

Reply Thu 7 Feb, 2008 10:34 am
wowzer... you got a tiger by the tail here blueflame

Quote:
http://www.endgamethemovie.com/
0 Replies

mysteryman

Reply Thu 7 Feb, 2008 10:36 am
woiyo wrote:
You have no idea who this nut is, do you? You'll just post any bullsh!t you see.

http://www.jackmclamb.com/P&MANWO.htm Rolling Eyes

Thanx.
I had never heard of this nut, so the lik you provided was interesting.

After looking at his website, I can understand why BF takes him so seriously.
He is just as crazy as BF is.
0 Replies

blatham

Reply Thu 7 Feb, 2008 10:36 am
from woiyo's link

What the hell is this beezarr picture trying to communicate?!

http://www.jackmclamb.com/Assets/Pictures/Bathroom.jpg
0 Replies

blatham

Reply Thu 7 Feb, 2008 10:39 am
World Government soldier-enforced toilet-training!
0 Replies

mysteryman

Reply Thu 7 Feb, 2008 10:43 am
blueflame1 wrote:
mysteryman, you might be right. But there are eyewitnesses saying otherwise. Who to believe? Should there be an official investigation?

Who to believe?
How about the NVA soldiers that did the torturing?
Read the book I mentioned and you will read interviews done with the soldiers that did the torturing.
I will take their word for what they did instead of the word of a person that wasnt there.
0 Replies

woiyo

Reply Thu 7 Feb, 2008 11:21 am
blueflame1 wrote:

No "eyewitness" has EVER made such an accusation. This nut was not even there!
0 Replies