HAVING AN AFFAIR WITH MY SISTER'S HUSBAND

hawkeye10

Reply Wed 6 Feb, 2008 12:31 am
No, but seeing as our subject seems to have decamped this is a good time to call it a day.
sara2008

Reply Thu 24 Apr, 2008 09:00 pm
hey i know how ya feel. my brother in-law is like WAY creepy! he is always hitting on me and trying to do things with me but i always tell him now your with my sister. i never knew if i should say anything to my sister so i have just kept my mouth closed and stopped hanging out with both of them which is really sad cuz i was really close to her and him. but i'm glad that you stopped letting him treat you however he wanted. you deserve WAY better than that!
0 Replies

fairy77

Reply Thu 4 Jun, 2009 03:20 pm
@lonelygirl,
my sister did this to me, shame on u. i loved my sister so much even if the brother in law came on to u, u should of known better, just because she's your sister.
Ragman

Reply Thu 4 Jun, 2009 03:28 pm
@fairy77,
yo,...Fairy. Note that her post was dated january and feb 2008.
0 Replies

Split peas

Reply Thu 17 Dec, 2009 03:07 pm
@lonelygirl,
Oh great, let's give you a medal. It must be hard to stop his cock flying into your twat.

I know of a story which is erieerly similar to yours. In fact I often think it's you. This girl I know like you found a man who she married after having a five year affair with her brother in law.

This affiar she had was evil. She shagged him daily at her sisers house when she fell asleep. This is all fact because she told this story to a friend who turned out to be spy for the other sister.

She tried to screw her own husband over by trying to sell his sick parents assets and blagged him claiming that she was effectively raped by the brother in law.

This unsuspecting new husband did his best to make sense of the situ. She later played the card of "you knew my past before you married me".

But he thought she was a victim. He next finds this girl has no problem being around brothr in law and that they both even considered marriage.

The new husband is a friend of mine who has dumped her and moved on after only four months of marriage. God bless him.

The truth of the matter is that people commit these crimes without any guilt.

Lonely girl- You have no sympathy from me. Your vagina should rot and close up.

What have you done to your sister and her children is unforgivable. I'd mention the brother in law but he's not on this site looking for sympathy.

0 Replies

ThinkerGirl

Reply Wed 24 Mar, 2010 12:18 am
Regardless of fault, telling your sister would be a selfish act that would only be done to make you feel better or because people tell you that you should. But telling her is hurting her more. You've already betrayed her. And now people tell you that you should stab a knife through her heart by painting a visual picture of this terrible affair in her mind forever? Telling her may seem like the loyal or rightous thing at first or as advice coming from people who don't have to deal with the fallout, but it's foolish and hurtful. Keep your mouth shut and put this behind you.
0 Replies

NSFW (view)
freebird8790

Reply Fri 20 Jan, 2012 02:09 pm
@farmerman,
I just came across your 'post' when I was researching "Sisters having affairs with their brother-in-laws" and came across this thread. You hit my situation smack on the head! You described it perfectly! The only difference is that MY sister chose to deny the affair. Instead, she made up some flimsy story (full of holes, I might add) to try and save her ass. It did not work on me. I could see right through her lies. And you were exactly right when you said "the Ex will tell the story after the divorce (one month is all it took) to 'get at' his ex-wife. I also found out that he had cheated on me our entire 23 years together with many other women as well! But the 'sister thing' is the lowest of lows!!!!! Needless to say, the sister & the Ex are 'dead to me' now and I have endured more than any one person should have to from such lies and deceit from "family" !!! Thanks for sharing your thoughts with the rest of us because in some small way it makes us feel not so alone and CRAZY!!!!! Thank you..."Freebird"
NSFW (view)
shellrenees

Reply Sun 24 Mar, 2013 09:17 pm
@freebird8790,
I just read your post and I know what you are going through...I am thinking of you. I hope you see my post as well ;'-(
0 Replies

heartbroken10

Reply Tue 5 Aug, 2014 12:10 pm
@hawkeye10,
Hi first of all its takes a real bitch to do wat u have done. My wife did the same to me as she was not only sleeping with her sisters husband but lived with him for 3months before we got married and before I met her. She first lied by telling me she is a virgin an I new when I first had sex with her she wasn't. We got married an I received a letter to from another man saying he was engaged to her for 7months before me or her sisters husband. He also said he knew of my wife and her sisters husband but not in detail and not didn't mention anything sexual bet them or bet him an my wife. I been questioning my wife eva since and she always took me for a fool and denied it all saying the guy that sent the letter was a stalker who she met once an she didn't accept. Also that her sisters husband touched her once on her bum that's all. I have only found out in february this year and after 8 an a half years in this marriage that she slept wit a guy in school in grade 12 an slept with the guy she was engaged to which she said was not more then 8/9 times. As for her bro in law she slept with him about 20 times an lived with him for 3months. She now says she can't remember anything and doesn't know how it happened and that he used blackmagic!! This has broken me as we used to go for weekends at their house an they should also visit. I feel betrayed by my Bitch Wife. Is it was rape and abuse which she continually says then how can she go 2times with him the the first time for bout a week which she says and the second for 3months. I have 2daughters aged 2 and 6. I jst don't know wat to do....
0 Replies