an awkward question about my penis

Reply Tue 22 Jan, 2008 03:09 am
I heard somewhere that the penis is a muscle of sorts? Aaaand I like excercising.... so I am thinking that there must be some sort of excercise for said muscle. So this is it:

I got it hard in the shower and then took the shower head off and sprayed it from the top so it gradually dies after a bit. Before it dies however I tried "squeezing" it so it would "fight" against the water pressure.. Does this even make sense? You can make a little movement with your penis so that it "jumps" up a little bit. It's basically like putting a weight at the end of it and trying to keep it up. DOES THIS WORK IN THE SLIGHTEST? I don't really care about increasing length but maybe thickness or something?

Am I retarded?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 1,984 • Replies: 28
No top replies

contrex

Reply Tue 22 Jan, 2008 05:17 am
Activity of this sort can damage your eyesight.
0 Replies

dadpad

Reply Tue 22 Jan, 2008 06:02 am
The best thing is excises. erectile function and stamina are directly related to Cardiovascular health. That means the heart and lungs.
Excercise is also good for minor depression and many other illnesses.
What you describe above is similar to the kegal exercise some women employ to tighten vaginal muscles. I doubt it would affect penis size or shape. I'm old so I say this from some experience. Most women if given a choice I believe would prefer an average sized man.
0 Replies

shewolfnm

Reply Tue 22 Jan, 2008 06:18 am
The movement you are describing will not effect the girth of your penis. That muscle effects your testicles.

What you are doing is called Kegels. This effects the Cremaster muscle
That muscle is the one that helps your testicles to lower and raise depending on the heat needed. The very top of the muscle is somewhat attached to the penis and is why you see your penis moving when you contract it, but no.. it is not directly effecting your penis.
0 Replies

contrex

Reply Tue 22 Jan, 2008 06:21 am
Sure is fun though!
0 Replies

vikorr

Reply Tue 22 Jan, 2008 06:51 am
Kegal exercises actually do help men (as well as women). For men, it makes it harder.
0 Replies

dlowan

Reply Tue 22 Jan, 2008 07:03 am
vikorr wrote:
Kegal exercises actually do help men (as well as women). For men, it makes it harder.

And it looks kind of cute waving at you....

:wink:
0 Replies

dadpad

Reply Tue 22 Jan, 2008 07:11 am
Cute is not a word one should use in the vicinity of a fully erect and waving penis ms bunny.

oooohereerrrr is a good substitute.
0 Replies

shewolfnm

Reply Tue 22 Jan, 2008 07:18 am
vikorr wrote:

Only at the very base of the penis.

Not close to the tip, or the center like it sounded the original poster was hoping for.
0 Replies

dlowan

Reply Tue 22 Jan, 2008 07:21 am
dadpad wrote:
Cute is not a word one should use in the vicinity of a fully erect and waving penis ms bunny.

oooohereerrrr is a good substitute.

Snorkle.....
0 Replies

Bi-Polar Bear

Reply Tue 22 Jan, 2008 07:32 am
what you are doing has a technical term..... jerking off. Yes, you are retarded. Let your dick go for a minute and allow some blood to flow back to your brain while you still have enough cells left to possibly type.
0 Replies

SULLYFISH66

Reply Tue 22 Jan, 2008 07:41 am
There's no such thing as a stupid question.

Did you get an answer?

P.S. No, you are not retarded.
0 Replies

Gargamel

Reply Tue 22 Jan, 2008 09:40 am
I prefer to do "cock-pushups." I can presently do three of them in thirty seconds.
0 Replies

honey rose cr

Reply Tue 22 Jan, 2008 09:55 am
Bi-Polar Bear seems to have a very strange belief of the term 'jerking off'... I think we need to have a little chat. Laughing :wink:

Kegels kegels kegels, in women they help tighten the vagina and make orgasms better and last longer and in men they can help delay climax, making it better when you do come and defining your erect penis in ways a lazy penis is not.

They can help men with problems such as premature ejaculation and erectile dysfunction.

Male Kegels

My boyfriend started doing kegels shortly after I did, so that when I squeeze his peni inside me, he pokes me with it.. It's very frightening. Shocked

Anyway, as long as you're not putting too much pressure on your penis (weight-wise or overwork-wise) then after a while you'll begin to notice the results.

Kegels can be benificial to both partners in a relationship, in other words, they're good for intercourse (on your own or with someone else) and they make you feel better about yourself in a sexual sense.
0 Replies

Bi-Polar Bear

Reply Tue 22 Jan, 2008 10:01 am
honey rose I will accept any gentle tutoring and instruction you are willing to give....but understand I can perch a couple of crows on my unit....much less hang a towel.... :wink:
0 Replies

Montana

Reply Tue 22 Jan, 2008 10:04 am
Laughing
0 Replies

DrewDad

Reply Tue 22 Jan, 2008 10:23 am
Gargamel wrote:
I prefer to do "cock-pushups." I can presently do three of them in thirty seconds.

Tongue pushups will serve you better.
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Tue 22 Jan, 2008 11:30 am
I never, ever jerk off, and i never, ever lie . . . about anything . . . never . . .
0 Replies

TTH

Reply Tue 22 Jan, 2008 11:39 am
Shocked Laughing
0 Replies

shewolfnm

Reply Tue 22 Jan, 2008 11:56 am
so this guy comes on to ask a genuine question and his thread is put in humor because of the responces?

come on hamsters.. Confused
0 Replies