Cuban Elections

Ramafuchs

Reply Sun 20 Jan, 2008 09:21 pm
i need not be a wandering jew to see the world.
I can see the world in my birth place( India)
And I know what kind of barbaric consumerism is probagated in the name of compassionate corporate controlled corrupt capitalism.
There is no one country around the globe which had survived more than 40 years of criminal pressure like cuba.
And that Cuba gives free medical treatment for all whereas the country which boasts itself as the only soup-kitchen power is getting some financial help from Singapore, China, and of course S.Arabia.
Shame is a mild word
0 Replies

old europe

Reply Sun 20 Jan, 2008 09:23 pm
Ramafuchs wrote:
Sorry sir

No reason to be sorry. Really.

Ramafuchs wrote:
I have many friends and kith and kins in USA.

Really? What do they think about your opinions? Do you tell them that the system in the country they have chosen is "rotten to the core"? Or that they are "patriotic consumers"?

Ramafuchs wrote:
Once in a while I used to seek their opinion about the state of affairs there.
But I used to read all the views around the globe.
And I form my own views.

Interesting.

Ramafuchs wrote:
My wife used to keep aloof of politics.And she has high regard and respect for my straightforward blunt communist views.

I'm sure she is a lovely, understanding person.

Ramafuchs wrote:
I have no problem with any system.

I see. That seems to be a bit weird to me, you know. Because in all the recent posts I have seen from you, you have, in very polite words, said that

- Americans are dumb and lazy
- there is no democracy in America, and the elections are all staged
- the American system is rotten to the core
- all people who are intelligent enough should immediately leave the country

and lots of other things. Haven't quite followed it all. To me, that doesn't sound like you don't have a problem with the American system.

Ramafuchs wrote:
And American system is not a nice system.

I notice that you have tuned down your terminology a bit - from 'rotten to the core' to 'not nice'. However, doesn't that still contradict what you just said?

Ramafuchs wrote:
It is my views based on two cultures.

I assume you're talking about German and Indian culture. I'm sorry if I'm mistaken.

However, if that's what you're referring to, I don't understand that, either. You've never been to the United States. But based on your experiences with Indian and German culture, you think that the American system is 'not nice'?
0 Replies

georgeob1

Reply Sun 20 Jan, 2008 09:25 pm
All the more reason for Rama to quickly pack up and go to the Cuban paradise. (I have observed that those greedy Germans are a bit enthralled with productivity and capitalist consumerism. It must be hell for you putting up with that every day.)
0 Replies