Friendship

eoe

Reply Sat 26 Jan, 2008 12:10 pm
jodie34 wrote:
Thanks everyone I am feeling much better about everything. My husband is doing great and I have seen my friend that I was kind of disapointed in . You are my friends and I really appreciate all the posts from you. I feel like you care also.

What happened with your friend? Did you tell her about being disappointed in her or did you let the matter drop?
0 Replies

Noddy24

Reply Sat 26 Jan, 2008 02:42 pm
Jodie--

I'm glad all went well. A2K is a safe place to vent.
0 Replies

jodie34

Reply Sat 26 Jan, 2008 03:09 pm
eoe

I did let my friend know that at a time like this I just need her to give me a phone call to let me know that she is just thinking of me nothing more than that. She is going through quite a few things herself with a controlling husband. These last couple months have been very difficult for me with my brother who was 57 passing away just before Christmas we were very close. I had bunion surgery and I am doing really well. Also the heart procedure with my husband. Believe me I have a lot more friends than just one and have heard from a lot of them. Maybe I just feel that I have too much on my plate at the present time. Through all of this God has been good.
0 Replies