My little politics blog

Ramafuchs

Reply Mon 4 Aug, 2008 04:05 pm
I can cut and paste so mone non-commerical views.
But i I keep aloof from your views.
0 Replies

nimh

Reply Mon 4 Aug, 2008 06:54 pm
A commenter on TNR called jobeek2 gets a Comment of the Day post:

Quote:
Comment of the Day: Countering Paris and Britney

At the Stump, Mike thought Obama should have agreed to the proposed town hall meetings with the gaffe-prone McCain. In the comments jobeek2 saw town hall debates as one way to deflect the recent attack ads comparing Obama to celebrities:

In 2004, the Republicans used the summer lull of non-news to ceaselessly hammer out the trivia of character assassination, and it worked. They're trying it again now, and indeed, for days now all the media is reporting regarding Obama is Britney and Paris Hilton stuff. This is Not Good. If Obama had agreed to a series of townhall debates, those encounters would have sucked up all the attention, and we wouldnt have had the news vacuum in which rumours and slander thrive. Plus, if confronted every month in a live to-and-fro himself with Obama, McCain would either not have been able to keep up the low trivia attacks at all, or would have ended up contradicting and muddling them by taking an opposite tack in the debates. I thought Obama should have agreed to the townhall debates even if it *had* been strategically disadvantageous, just because it would have been good for political culture and discourse, for the country basically. But even on a strategic level, participation would have escaped Obama the sordid mess he's confronting now.

The comments to this new TNR post about the same subject, meanwhile, encompass a good array of the arguments why Obama should have said yes, or is right to have said no. Pretty much covers the bases. Myself, I dont find the arguments of those who say he was right to deflect very persuasive.
0 Replies

nimh

Reply Tue 5 Aug, 2008 10:29 am
Or, as fivethirtyeight.com's numbercruncher Nate Silver put it when arguing Obama should have said yes to the summer townhall debates:

"in general, when an opponent is attacking you -- and McCain is attacking Obama now -- you'd rather make him do it when he's standing right next to you."
0 Replies

nimh

Reply Tue 5 Aug, 2008 04:46 pm
A commenter at TNR, kgrant1054, went off on a hilarious rip about Evan Bayh, Veep contender:

Quote:
You neglect a very important point - Evan Bayh bores the pants off of all human beings with a pulse. Hell, he even bores the dead. My God, the man in boring. Dreadful on the stump, he makes me pine for folks like Byron Dorgan and Kent Conrad (I have lived in both North Dakota and Indiana in the past).

He makes Kerry look scintillating. He creates narcolepsy whenever he opens his mouth. People vote for him because they had pleasant dreams during his speeches. He should be our secret weapon against terrorists - we could send him to the border region of Pakistan and Afghanistan with his standard speech and a bullhorn and we would be certain never to hear from any of them ever again as they drifted into naps that would have done Rip Van Winkle proud. Lions and lambs lay down together when he opens his mouth because the irresistable waves of blissful slumber slam their eyelids shut. Do you know why honeybees have been dying off in record numbers - yep, listening to so many Bayh speeches that they have starved to death as they slept record numbers of hours. The Guiness Book has taken "World's Most Boring Person" out the last few volumes because Bayh is still active in politics and it wouldn't be cricket to get anyone else's hopes up. The Ambien people keep trying to slap him with restraint of trade injunctions. (Of course, with Evan, you never really have to worry about the bizarre side-effects associatied with Ambien - with Bayh, once you are out, you are out.)

Goodness gracious, if nothing else, have pity on Gwen Ifil, what did she ever do to deserve such punishment?
0 Replies

sozobe

Reply Thu 7 Aug, 2008 05:20 pm
Hee...!

Every now and then someone says something about how Obama isn't good at thinking on his feet, or he's only good when he can read from a teleprompter, or variations thereof. I tend to respond with a "ha!" to those comments, if only mentally, but don't usually have the time to go hunt down an example of quick thinking. Here's one I just came across that I'll plonk for next time it comes up, though:

http://blog.cleveland.com/openers/2008/08/obama_unfazed_by_heckler.html

(There's video there.)
0 Replies

sozobe

Reply Sun 10 Aug, 2008 02:47 pm
I mentioned a meeting that happened on Friday on the "Exercise Goals" thread, and ehBeth's tappitying about it, but it's a bit of a digression and I want to respect maporsche's current DISinterest in politics so will go into it here rather than there...

OK, so a good friend of mine is a pretty big deal in the Deaf community. A person she had worked with briefly here in Ohio has moved to Chicago and is now working for the Obama campaign full-time. The campaign wants to have a Deaf point person to give input -- inform the campaign of the best ways to serve the Deaf community and get the word out. He asked my friend if she was interested.

She is a Very Busy Woman. She knows that I am a major Obama supporter. She told me about this communication with the Obama guy and then said that she wanted to meet at her office to "talk about it." I wasn't really sure what that meant, especially since the context in which she brought it up was that she's so busy.

So, the meeting went well, but it's still all a bit unclear. She seems to want to remain involved -- it's more that she wants my help than that she wants to pass this opportunity on to me since she's so busy. That's fine. We already came up with a few ideas -- for example, I had just read that there was a false rumor in the Deaf community that Obama had visited the Iowa School for the Deaf. (He held a rally there when school was out of session.) When Deaf people thought the rumor was true they were all for him -- when they found out it wasn't, really (there was nothing Deaf-specific about it, just a handy facility) they got annoyed. It's clearly a big thing in the Deaf community, and my friend (who is multi-generation Deaf -- Deaf parents, Deaf relatives, very plugged-in) agreed that it would be the single best way to get the word out to Deaf people that Obama is someone to pay attention to.

So we're going to suggest that Obama visit the Ohio School for the Deaf, and lay out the reasons. Could happen, since Ohio is a battleground state.

Some other ideas too, need to follow up.

Not sure where it will all go, could be minor but could amount to something. Happy to have an in with the Obama campaign on an issue that's important to me, though!
0 Replies

Thomas

Reply Sun 10 Aug, 2008 02:57 pm
Give me your sales pitch for this gig to the Obama people. Sure, Ohio is a a swing state. But what can the Deaf community do to deliver it to him?
0 Replies

sozobe

Reply Sun 10 Aug, 2008 03:00 pm
It's more like...

He's going to be in Ohio anyway. A half-hour visit to OSD would instantly get the Deaf community on his side, about the most meaningful and time-efficient way to do so. (Here I'd link to/excerpt a bunch of stuff where people a) exulted when they thought he visited ISD b) sulked when they found out it was just an available venue.)
0 Replies

Thomas

Reply Sun 10 Aug, 2008 03:02 pm
I see. (And I did not just post in a politics thread!)
0 Replies

Butrflynet

Reply Sun 10 Aug, 2008 03:53 pm
Way to go Soz!

In one of the Obama groups I belong to this has been an ongoing topic of discussion - how best to outreach to the deaf community and also how best to enable members of the Deaf community to participate in the grassroot activities such as canvasing, telephone banks, etc. I'll read back through some emails and paste some of the ideas here for you:

Quote:
Both of the previous messages in this thread [below] are based on the suppositions that (a) campaigns (Obama's, McCain's or any other national candidates) know how to reach our community and (b) they either chose not to or are too incompetent to do so. I would propose a third possibility: No one [in either campaign] has a clue how to reach out to, tap into or otherwise network among the highly social community which we represent.

For instance, I was canvassing door-to-door around Cleveland this spring -- reading a lot of lips, in fact -- until I reached the house of an elderly African American couple where the wife was looking over my shoulder as I spoke, in order to read what was on my clipboard. I promptly switched to ASL and confirmed she understood, then we and her husband shared a fantastic rapport and enthusiasm for Obama thereafter. Was there any mention of hearing status or TTY in the donation records for this family? Absolutely not! So, if the system isn't monitoring who we are, it cannot adapt and interface with us effectively. (If you think this is an Obama-specific issue, think again ... and again ... and again.)

Throughout the Obama-supporting community, there are many who are accustomed to being "dissed" (disrespected) for who they are or what they represent. It's so easy for us to then feel excluded yet entitled to better treatment by this otherwise transformative campaign. What I have learned traveling over several states and to many events, however, is that the Obama campaign is not novel or unique in its approach to addressing these sentiments of grievance and entitlement. Instead, Obama the candidate and his organization ARE exceptional in encouraging ordinary folks like you and me to go out and make the difference ourselves -- regardless of what makes us physically different from the gal or guy next door -- and not wait any longer for someone to come to us (or respond to our pleas) to provide help.

With this in mind, I'd like to encourage us -- all who are reading this message -- to consider how we as deaf and hard-of-hearing Americans can mobilize ourselves to reach out to those 36.1 Million fellow citizens with whom we share this plight and culture, how we can get ourselves collectively involved in the process, make our words read and understood by those who will represent us in the White House and elsewhere hereafter.

Make no mistake, the 2008 Presidential election WILL be won by less than 36 million votes. Thus if we want an American future owned and delivered by all Americans, we need to take our responsibility beyond emails to overloaded campaign staffers in conventional campaign positions. We need to figure out how to reach concerned citizens among the 36.1 Million; make sure they are registered to vote and informed regarding the issues, where and how to vote; and make sure as many as possible are able to vote on (or via absentee ballot before) election day, less than 100 days from today.

And if we do all that, I reflect upon Jame's initial question, "What would happen?"

Your constructive thoughts, ideas and proposals here for our actively moving forward together are most welcome....

Quote:
According to the 2000 US Census, 36.1 million Americans say they have hearing problems. As for ASL users, you are correct; they number between 500,000 and 1 million.

I am Deaf; 105 db loss in the left ear; 95 db loss in the right. I went from using two hearing aids to just one. I no longer have any residual hearing in my left ear. I do not sign because I lost my hearing over an extended period of time due to noise exposure. Of course, I was not at all aware of the risks or cause while it was happening.

The National Association for the Deaf has asked ALL candidates, dating back to October 2007, to caption ALL videos and to keep tabs on those who do and don't. The NAD is supporting legislation that ALL videos on the internet be captioned. They hope to accomplish on the internet what has been accomplished on TV. A small section for video captioning is unacceptable.

Your ideas about ASL videos are fine.

I have repeatedly, since January 2008, requested lists for TTY phone banking and email contacts from the campaign. While the response is positive, no one has done anything other than to send me on a referral odyssey. Sorry, I've been there and done that WAAAAY too many times for other accommodation issues regarding the Deaf/HOH with governmental bureaucracies.

We are a very diversified group. Most of the hearing people I know are totally clueless about us, as I've been forced to learn. I function in a primarily hearing environment yet I don't really fit. People think I hear much better than I actually do. Perhaps if we could present a panorama of the myriad types of hearing loss, from mild to profound; hearing aid users to cochlear implantees; ASL users, we could get the point across that we are large, diversified and a potentially powerful political group.

Quote:
When we were down to 3 candidates, Clinton, McCain and Obama- I e-mailed all three campaigns at the same time with the same access request. McCain had a seat on our Board of Trustees; a clear connection to the Deaf Community and Gallaudet yet I have yet to hear anything from them. Senator Clinton had Gallaudet students in her Senate office and volunteering for her campaign- I never got a response. The Obama people e-mailed me 45 minutes after I sent the e-mail asking about shareware or software they could use- they had also clearly googled me and knew that I have written about disability issues and Deaf issues professionally. That clinched my vote. They are making an effort, so please give them at least some credit for what they have done while continuing to push for full access. I find this ensures people are more receptive.

Quote:
As I said in my last e-mail, we should be following the example of Obama and look for common ground and a way to work together. I have had contact with the Obama people and have a bit of an advantage being in Washington, DC. In general, I believe that people are good hearted but since the are not Deaf, they do not not see the barriers we see. Engaging with these people or organisations in a positive way always get me further than being confrontational/ negative from the get-go. That does not mean the you do not push for access, of course you do, but coming from a place of anger or taking to people like 'you are too stupid to get it' gets you no where- people tune you out. I think we need to stay positive, and have a dialog rather than a confrontation. Isn't this the foundation of Obama's campaign- that when we work together, we can accomplish great things. The angry, partisan politics of the past is why we are where we are politically- this includes both domestic and international politics. Senator Obama has promised to bring the new United Nations convention of the Rights of Persons with disabilities; his campaign staff and volunteers have been very open to me. There are people like Lynn (thank-you a million times) who are working to ensure access. Rather than damning them for what they have not done, we should first acknowledge what they have done. That is the point I was trying to make.

Quote:
I just wanted to take a moment to thank-you and the other volunteers who are doing the captioning work on the Obama homepage. I have actually had pretty good luck in contacting the Obama people. I am in Washington, DC and that helps. Also being a Professor of Government is certainly a help as I can talk the political talk.

I was trying to convey that the progress that has been made should be acknowledged when asking for additional access. I do a lot of work on disability issues and have been involved with people that worked on the UN disability convention which Obama has promised to bring to the Senate- confrontation has it place but continuous confrontation divides when we need to unite. In the end, that is the Obama message and the reason I am supporting his campaign.

Quote:
Also, when I see videos go out in emails that could just as easily have been captioned, I cringe. They miss the 10% of Americans with hearing difficulty, and the 20% of American residents who don't speak English as their first language.

We also haven't had much success coordinating with the campaign, but are supportive in any case. His message of inclusiveness would be MUCH stronger if the videos on the website were captioned. They did a little of that at the beginning, but beyond that there has been no effort as far as I can tell.
0 Replies

sozobe

Reply Sun 10 Aug, 2008 04:03 pm
Very helpful, thanks!
sozobe

Reply Tue 12 Aug, 2008 03:21 pm
I get lots of videos from the Obama campaign via email, but I have to say this one is kind of cool.

"Barns for Obama"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xVHGa6mia7Q

Not sure if it's just an Ohio thing or not. I got the email via the Ohio group, and it specifies Ohio's history of painted barns, but might be a more general rural thing.

http://my.barackobama.com/page/-/Ohio/cowbama.jpg

(hee, the url for that image is "cowbama")
0 Replies

Butrflynet

Reply Tue 19 Aug, 2008 10:04 am
@sozobe,
Some more perspectives for you on the Deaf Community's involvement in the Obama campaign and politics in general.

Quote:
Dear Deaf Americans,

Obama def. needs our help during the final 77 days of his campaign! As others noted here, roughly 10% of America has some kind of hearing impairment -- that's a larger percentage than the difference between the top candidates in current presidential polls. As you know, that also means that millions of "hearing-liberated" voters are searching for non-oral evidence to support our reason to vote ("Why bother?") and our selection ("Why Barack? Why not John?").

Earlier this month, I met with Obama staffers in Arlington,* VA to ask whether/how deaf Americans can get involved with the campaign to get Barack elected. They responded very positively that there are countless needs which leverage our advantages: from making signs and writing blogs and op-ed pieces to helping prep materials and resources and even data entry at local campaign offices. [Perhaps most importantly,] they encouraged us to raise awareness in all circles we enter regarding why we feel Obama is the best choice for deaf Americans and ALL Americans.

You don't need some fancy TTY phone bank list to do so, either. Simply go to those you know and tell them how you feel, why you believe in his ability to bring us together as a nation, to help us to change the direction of our society for the better, and to make the next 8 years remarkably more wonderful than the past 8 have been for our nation. You can do that face-to-face in public places or community events, via TTY or Internet or even on local TV. You can also:

keep informed on the latest Obama and McCain news (e.g., via news.google.com news feeds)

help with voter registration among [Obama-leaning?] communities and precincts in your area

hand out flyers with your perspective (and perhaps a few Obama stickers too)

wear -- or even create -- Obama gear to billboard your beliefs

road trip to "swing states" and go door to door (if able and comfortable doing so, as I have done in 3 states - an overwhelmingly positive experience)
fund-raise for Obama (he's still the underdog, btw, once you include McCain+RNC war chest vs. Obama+DNC) through house parties, dance-a-thons or marathons, even garage sales and bake sales!
Republicans, Independents, Democrats -- Americans one and all -- this is OUR campaign for change! So, whatever you like to do and works for you will help our campaign too! To get involved locally or purchase paraphernalia, you can visit the barackobama.com Web site. Otherwise, flag down a few Obama-friendly friends and brainstorm something to do which would be fun and meaningful to you, and "impactful" on Obama's election too!

With only 77 days left until E-Day, 2008 is going to be the year that every Obama volunteer and presidential vote counts. It takes a global village (if you include Americans abroad) to "Barack the Vote" this year and make us once again proud to be Americans. Everyone has ideas, enthusiasm and energy to contribute to making our nation a better place by electing Obama as our next President. ("USA begins with U!")

Thanks to all of you for your ongoing contributions towards helping Deaf Americans -- and all Americans -- elect Barack Obama for President in 2008!

Butrflynet

Reply Tue 19 Aug, 2008 11:19 am
@Butrflynet,
Another, I won't paste the one it was in response to. It wasn't very constructive,

Quote:
I wish you the very best in your efforts to obtain dual cochlear implants. I suspect I may be following in you footsteps at some point in the future, but not quite yet. In the interim, I start as a associate professor at a hearing-dominated university next week, bringing along lots of 3x5s for students to write down their questions and comments. ("Where there's a will...")

You misread my message if you thought I said or implied anything about "limiting our possibilities." In fact, I explicitly encouraged each individual to pursue things according to your own abilities and potential, however defined. My examples were purely illustrative. I am delighted to read you have provided others. Thank you!

Regarding "TTY lists" or "email lists of prospective voters," it's not simply a matter of the Campaign denying you access to lists which exist. There simply is no structure built into this presidential campaign (or any prior or current one, as far as I know) for integrating TTY or email lists of those who are not already supporters. (Federal laws require names and addresses, not TTY or email addresses for donors). Is that near-sighted? Absolutely. Will it change in the next 11 weeks before the election? I am told, "We're afraid not."

So, in the interim, you and I have already demonstrated various ways we can contribute. In addition, posting comments on blogs and news items DO get read by folks -- perhaps many more folks than respond to phone calls. Folks can also join non-Obama groups which might be interested in more information on his policies, solicit questions, then research and provide answers. As you suggest, the possibilities are limitless -- within the constraints of 11 weeks until election day, an election we must win by moving ahead with whatever we've got on hand, regardless of its current state of perfection.

Good luck!

PS Perhaps during or after this election, you will help candidates to find ways to institutionalize capturing of email and TTY information in donors and voters databases. I, for one, hope never to have to provide such information. Let me invite those whom I like communicate with me in these media -- the rest, vamos!
sozobe

Reply Fri 22 Aug, 2008 10:21 am
@Butrflynet,
Thanks Butrflynet!

This is a plonk -- seems to be the most definitive list so far of McCain's houses:

http://tpmelectioncentral.talkingpointsmemo.com/2008/08/how_many_houses_does_mccain_ow.php
sozobe

Reply Mon 25 Aug, 2008 05:40 pm
@sozobe,
Another plonk, looks interesting but haven't read it yet:

http://www.politico.com/news/stories/0808/12731.html
0 Replies

sozobe

Reply Thu 28 Aug, 2008 08:07 am
@sozobe,
Obama and Biden in Dublin on Saturday!!

I just put in my interpreter request.

Photos and descriptions to follow -- will take sozlet for sure, E.G. might want to come this time too...
sozobe

Reply Thu 28 Aug, 2008 08:12 am
@sozobe,
(There are good things about living in Columbus... this will be Obama's fourth open-to-the-public visit in the area. I've missed one.)
sozobe

Reply Sat 30 Aug, 2008 07:33 pm
@sozobe,
Just got back from the rally -- it was on TV somewhere because my aunt saw it (but not me) and called with congratulations. (This was the aunt who I was trying to convince to vote Obama when I visited her in Florida -- she's now sold. Whew.)

No time to do the whole story now but we took a lot of pictures and I'll do a more thorough account later. In brief:

- TONS of people. Whoa.
- Interesting first rally --> third rally trajectory. More on that later.
- Didn't get to meet Obama (or take a picture of him with sozlet) this time. Dang. (Close, but no cigar.)

Here's an account of the rally to give you an idea for now:

http://www.swamppolitics.com/news/politics/blog/2008/08/obama_biden_draw.html

(The Alaska line was delivered perfectly.)
sozobe

Reply Sun 31 Aug, 2008 10:42 am
@sozobe,
OK...

So this was my third Obama rally. (Went to one Michelle speech as well.) The first one was back in October 2007. It was sparsely attended -- much smaller crowds than I expected, much more parking, much shorter lines. Really nice mix in the crowd though and I remember being impressed by that. I had a chance to actually talk to Obama for a bit. (He knew I was deaf and didn't say anything back, just was expressive [smiles, raised eyebrows, etc.].) That one was just me.

Second one was in March, just before the primary here. HUGE crowd at the OSU basketball stadium. Loud, jubilant. Same mix, just way MORE people. Brought sozlet this time and SHE chatted with Obama for a while.

This one, the whole family went. Me, sozlet, E.G. I'm not certain of numbers yet but it seemed even huger than the OSU event. I've seen estimates of 20,000 people. Exclamation (The first event was a few hundred, if that.) Parking was absolutely insane. Here's a pic of how people were parking on grass off of streets, about a mile from the actual event...

http://i34.photobucket.com/albums/d130/sozobe/onthewaytoobamarallycropped.jpg

I budgeted about 20 minutes for parking based on other events -- figured it would really take about 10 minutes, then added 10 for a buffer. Nope. We had to drive super-far to find parking, and then walk to the high school where it was held.

We were walking really fast, and overtaking a lot of people. I saw a 5-dollar bill on the ground -- cool. Scooped it up. A couple of minutes later we were pulling even with some people who had been way ahead of us. I noticed the woman rummaging around in her pocket in a concerned way. I said, "Hey, is this yours?" and waved the 5-dollar bill. She said "YES... thank you SO much!!" and grinned at me. I smiled back and we plowed on.

It was that kind of day. Happy happy vibe. Friendly people. Amazing mix. (Black white asian hispanic jewish young old rich poor you name it.) E.G., trying to find another word and failing: "I have to say, the crowd was just so... hopeful."

I asked for the interpreter area and we were whisked through gates and into a special section. There were a lot of purple-shirted SEIU people. (A group of about 10 of them did a really good hustle after the rally... Smile) Then there were the deaf people (first time other deaf were at a rally!), and then maybe some sort of donors? There was a guy who also cheered especially loudly when Obama talked about funding science + technology and E.G. asked the guy if he was a scientist... no, a lawyer. Partner in some major law firm, but interested in science. The guys exchanged business cards, E.G.'s going to invite him to a public lecture later in the year.

Again, that kind of day.

And behind us were some camera people -- here's a CNN guy:

http://i34.photobucket.com/albums/d130/sozobe/cnncameradude.jpg

Governor Strickland gave a rousing introduction -- nice to see him since he was such a Hillary supporter. He did a good job. My view:

http://i34.photobucket.com/albums/d130/sozobe/tedstrickland.jpg

Then John Glenn came out. Here's Glenn with Biden and Obama:

http://i34.photobucket.com/albums/d130/sozobe/bidenglennobama.jpg

Then Biden's turn. He did a good job! E.G. was impressed, thought he was really focused and sharp. (More so than he expected, I gathered.)

http://i34.photobucket.com/albums/d130/sozobe/smileybidenobama.jpg

Obama just stood next to him, kind of walking around a little bit. I've seen Obama before but this part was new -- Obama AND Biden -- and they were really good together!! Comfortable and jokey but respectful too. Clearly admire each other.

Then Obama took the mike. This was him turning to Biden and saying perhaps they should get to Alaska...

http://i34.photobucket.com/albums/d130/sozobe/alaska.jpg

E.G. said he was really impressed with Obama's ability to work a crowd. We were behind him and to the right but still got a lot of eye contact.

http://i34.photobucket.com/albums/d130/sozobe/obama.jpg

E.G. was also impressed/ struck by the conversation, the black church vibe, people talking back in a conversational way. (He gave an example of someone standing behind us who, when Obama said "Americans are nervous... Americans are worried..." then added, "Americans are scared...")

Someone fell over at one point in the speech and Obama stopped the speech, asked for emergency attention for her, and then handed his own water bottle over... people passed it on to her... (she was maybe 20 people back). (An elderly lady by the way, not some star-struck fangirl.) (She was fine, I saw her walking off later, a little unsteady but OK.)

Here's another crowd shot after the speech... Obama started to work the crowd about 10 feet from us and I thought he'd come towards us but he went the other way... oh well. Can't get greedy, we've been lucky already. I was hoping for a picture of sozlet WITH him though -- took a pic AFTER she chatted with him last time but didn't think to take a picture of the moment. Duh.

http://i34.photobucket.com/albums/d130/sozobe/crowd.jpg

This doesn't really capture it but traffic afterwards was insane -- because we parked so far away we were able to head the other direction and miss most of it.

http://i34.photobucket.com/albums/d130/sozobe/trafficafter.jpg

Beautiful summer sunset over soybean fields:

http://i34.photobucket.com/albums/d130/sozobe/sunset.jpg

A lot of fun. Glad we went.
0 Replies