Polyamorous?

mismi

Reply Wed 9 Jan, 2008 04:29 pm
I am too sheltered. Have never heard of it before. Shocked
0 Replies

JPB

Reply Wed 9 Jan, 2008 04:46 pm
I've never heard of advertising for members. The polyamorous families that I know are blended same and/or bi-sexual couples and partners. It can get REALLY messy when there's a breakup and kids of these relationships can get pulled in multiple directions.
0 Replies

Roxxxanne

Reply Wed 9 Jan, 2008 07:33 pm
JPB wrote:
I've never heard of advertising for members. The polyamorous families that I know are blended same and/or bi-sexual couples and partners. It can get REALLY messy when there's a breakup and kids of these relationships can get pulled in multiple directions.

It wasn't advertised, he found my profile and saw that I have some unique talents and experiences. We spoke for two hours today. We are going to talk every day. I have agreed to begin a nutritional/workout schedule and get down to my ideal weight. I am not at liberty to divulge much more but this is pretty exciting. Oh and he is 100% in support of my recovery. This sounds sappy but there is already a spiritual connection between us. And even though the foundation of this is sexually related, we didn't talk about that at all. (well, I kinda know what he wants and I can deliver and he knows it)
0 Replies

Green Witch

Reply Wed 9 Jan, 2008 07:38 pm
Roxxxanne wrote:
JPB wrote:
I have agreed to begin a nutritional/workout schedule and get down to my ideal weight.

That sounds a bit controlling. Make sure you keep a secret stash of money in case you have to make a quick escape. Remember...if it sounds too good to be true...
0 Replies

Montana

Reply Wed 9 Jan, 2008 08:10 pm
Just be careful Rox, ok!
0 Replies

JPB

Reply Wed 9 Jan, 2008 08:53 pm
Green Witch wrote:
JPB wrote:
I have agreed to begin a nutritional/workout schedule and get down to my ideal weight.

That sounds a bit controlling. Make sure you keep a secret stash of money in case you have to make a quick escape. Remember...if it sounds too good to be true...

Laughing not me, GW -- although I would love to get down to my ideal weight - it wouldn't be so that some guy would pay to have me. Very Happy
0 Replies

Roxxxanne

Reply Thu 10 Jan, 2008 01:29 am
I only scratched the surface about what is involved in this possible relationship. Your jaws would drop if you knew what was involved. It is definitely not something that anyone I know here would get involved in. I didn't post this asking for advice as no one here is qualified to give it regarding this situation although I do appreciate everyone's concern and cautions.
0 Replies

Roxxxanne

Reply Thu 10 Jan, 2008 01:38 am
JPB wrote:
Green Witch wrote:
JPB wrote:

Laughing not me, GW -- although I would love to get down to my ideal weight - it wouldn't be so that some guy would pay to have me. Very Happy

That is not the case at all. And I have been trying to get to my ideal weight for two years. I lost 60 lbs net but need to take off another 20 or so. I asked his help in the matter. Yes, he is controlling, that is the essence of the potential relationship. I have an opportunity here that very few individuals would ever be offered. This in now way a "too good to be true" offer. I have skills that this particular situation requires and I have numerous duties that I must perform to earn my keep.
0 Replies

SULLYFISH66

Reply Thu 10 Jan, 2008 12:15 pm
Rox - what does your AA Sponsor say? (You DO have one, don't you?)
0 Replies

Green Witch

Reply Thu 10 Jan, 2008 02:37 pm
Roxxxanne wrote:
Yes, he is controlling, that is the essence of the potential relationship. I have an opportunity here that very few individuals would ever be offered. This in now way a "too good to be true" offer. I have skills that this particular situation requires and I have numerous duties that I must perform to earn my keep.

(Sorry JPB, just a slip of the mouse)

Roxy, I always took you for the dominitrix (sp?) type. Of course, I could be totally wrong. However, every woman needs a secret stash of cash.
0 Replies

Roxxxanne

Reply Fri 11 Jan, 2008 07:39 pm
Actually, I am a Switch Dom/Submissive. As my energy and aura is much more intense than most, I tend to be dominate most partners. But I have always wanted someone to D me but I have had a hard time finding someone who is capable. If I would enter this poly relationship, I would most likely be dom and sub with the other females.

There are a lot of things going on in my life that makes this situation attractive and we have talked about my sobriety and they are very supportive, more supportive than AA could possibly be.

So we are talking daily and he wants me to come out for a week, they are currently on the east coast, (Md) we will be debuting several new products to be offered to people who can write a check for $5 million. The main product will cost $2 million. I would be involved in the marketing of these products. We will be relocating to an estate south of Fort Worth in six months and be flying in clients to sample the product.
0 Replies

SULLYFISH66

Reply Fri 11 Jan, 2008 08:53 pm
Oh . . .

So this will be a resort that the rich and famous and powerful can pay to go to and get spanked, tied up, peed on, and basically humiliated enough to go back to work the next day.

Wonderful . . . probably see a lot of politicians there.

Well, I guess somebody's got to do this - there seems to be a market for this. That's very telling about our society.

Just be careful and keep in touch!
0 Replies

solipsister

Reply Fri 11 Jan, 2008 09:07 pm
it is so you
0 Replies

Roxxxanne

Reply Sat 12 Jan, 2008 08:12 pm
SULLYFISH66 wrote:
Oh . . .

So this will be a resort that the rich and famous and powerful can pay to go to and get spanked, tied up, peed on, and basically humiliated enough to go back to work the next day.

Wonderful . . . probably see a lot of politicians there.

Well, I guess somebody's got to do this - there seems to be a market for this. That's very telling about our society.

Just be careful and keep in touch!

The businesses have nothing to do with BDSM or sex. You assume an awful lot. You might worry about taking care of your side of the street before taking other's inventory. Smile
0 Replies