What's the best remedy for really bad gas?

McTag

Reply Thu 3 Jan, 2008 03:04 am
Viz Comic- Johnny Fartpants

(modelled on Kicky)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Johnny_Fartpants
0 Replies

Chumly

Reply Thu 3 Jan, 2008 03:22 am
The best thing for really bad gas is to pump the gas out and throw it in the lawn-mover.
0 Replies

Chai

Reply Thu 3 Jan, 2008 05:57 am
martybarker wrote:
Here Kicky, check out this site. Maybe you need some new underwear.

http://flat-d.com/products.html

Oh...my....God....I really had to wonder if this is for real, apparantly it is.

Kicky, could this be part of your resolution to eat more fresh vegetables?

It could be your body adjusting.
0 Replies

Bella Dea

Reply Thu 3 Jan, 2008 08:03 am
If you can't beat em, join em.

Just start owning up and claiming them like you're proud.
0 Replies

Gala

Reply Thu 3 Jan, 2008 09:03 am
This morning, as I was walking to the Metro in the bitter cold and darkness, I thought to myself, "I need a good out loud laugh, I haven't had one of those in a long time."

Nothing like fart talk.

When my brother and sister and I were little my father would get irate over any giggles over farts. Of course, that would just get us going more.

Here's a historical link to remind you, kicky, farting is nothing to be ashamed of. Although, I don't think this will top the link about the underwear capturing the fart odor (this was where I burst out laughing).

http://www.amazon.com/Fart-Proudly-Writings-Benjamin-Franklin/dp/1583940790
0 Replies

Gala

Reply Thu 3 Jan, 2008 09:04 am
Heeven wrote:
We ladies do not fart. We occasionally do a tiny "parp!" and then it smells like pretty flowers .....

I have to say, I have never, ever, ever heard my mother fart. My sister and I have marvelled over this for years.
0 Replies

vid

Reply Thu 3 Jan, 2008 09:15 am
Gala wrote:
Heeven wrote:
We ladies do not fart. We occasionally do a tiny "parp!" and then it smells like pretty flowers .....

I have to say, I have never, ever, ever heard my mother fart. My sister and I have marvelled over this for years.

Don't tell me. She either eventually exploded, or you spent your childhood wondering where that constant smell of sprouts was coming from.
0 Replies

Gala

Reply Thu 3 Jan, 2008 09:32 am
vid wrote:
Gala wrote:
Heeven wrote:

Don't tell me. She either eventually exploded, or you spent your childhood wondering where that constant smell of sprouts was coming from.

Unbelievable, but true. Sister and I chalk it up to restraint. Maybe she let's 'em fly when no one is around. Talk about ettiquette.

My siblings and I wonder how we missed out on such restraint.
0 Replies