A friend from Hell

Montana

Reply Tue 1 Jan, 2008 08:32 pm
Kitkat, I'm chiming in with the others in saying "tell your brother and ditch the bitch"!

I'm with Mame. First time screaming at me, she would have been history!

Take care of yourself kitkat!
0 Replies

shewolfnm

Reply Tue 1 Jan, 2008 08:34 pm
Does anyone know for a fact if this girl has herpes? Or is she just using that as a ploy for attention/drama/pity or what have you..
0 Replies

Chai

Reply Tue 1 Jan, 2008 08:45 pm
shewolf

doesn't this relationship she has with her friend remind you of us?

At first I thought it was you posting about me under an assumed name.

you bitch.
0 Replies

ossobuco

Reply Tue 1 Jan, 2008 08:50 pm
No. Still.

However, if you have some time, read all of Kitkat's posts from the early to the end.

I'm aware I've suggested this to you before, Kitkat. You have this subservient thing that is going to be in your life's way if you don't deal with it, and I say that with some sympathy, even though I sound irritated on most of my posts to you.

On your brother, you seemed most worried about how he would feel re your knocking on the door and talking. How you look in this is not the question.

I'm short tempered about the shy thing, as I once inhabited that space, and I see it as quite solipsistic. Yes, I know, you give to others. Still, I think of the core as very self zoning in.
0 Replies

Mame

Reply Tue 1 Jan, 2008 08:51 pm
Laughing at Chai

and right on, osso.
0 Replies

makemeshiver33

Reply Tue 1 Jan, 2008 08:52 pm
Quote:
I would have hung up on that cow the first time she tried to scream at me.

Mame, you said it! >High 5<

I don't tend to hang up, I usually grow rather quiet on the other end, to the point they wonder if I'm still there...lol, they'll even ask, "Are you listening to ME???"

When they do, thats when I tell them.."Ohh yeah, I'm listening to YOU, I'm just trying to figure out where I'm going to hide your body once I get my hands on you....!" :wink:
0 Replies

shewolfnm

Reply Tue 1 Jan, 2008 08:55 pm
If you dont want your brother to know YOU told him, print out an anonymous letter and send it to him.
0 Replies

Montana

Reply Tue 1 Jan, 2008 08:55 pm
I can picture that MMM Laughing
0 Replies

shewolfnm

Reply Tue 1 Jan, 2008 08:56 pm
Chai wrote:
shewolf

doesn't this relationship she has with her friend remind you of us?

At first I thought it was you posting about me under an assumed name.

you bitch.

Shut up and take your meds
0 Replies

kitkat bar

Reply Tue 1 Jan, 2008 10:29 pm
shewolfnm wrote:
Does anyone know for a fact if this girl has herpes? Or is she just using that as a ploy for attention/drama/pity or what have you..

Oh no, she has them alright. She spent the entire time trying to convince me, and herself for that matter, that she didn't have them. She suspected that she did, went to a doctor who told her the test was "inconclusive" or the test got messed up or something and for a while she was up in the air to wheather she had them or not even though she was experiencing outbreaks. That is just too much of a risk for me to take with my only brother.

Anyway...I ended up talking to him.

I paced outside his door for a while not quite sure what to say. Finally I went in and asked if I could talk to him for a minute. I pretty much got straight to the point because he's a straight forward person. I told him that my friend has been around the block a few times and that she has disclosed to me that she is not 100% clean...down there. He of course wanted to know what I meant by that so I told him she had herpes. He was silent for a while and his face went white (this is what I meant by the scaring part). He then started asking me all sorts of questions. He apparently didn't know what herpes was at all... I had to explain to him what herpes is. He asked me what they were, how you get them, how contageous they are, and if they are curable. This is exactly what I meant when I told her that he might be 21, but he has never been in the real world before. He was pretty damn scared but he told me that thankfully they didn't have sex. They did however mess around.

I told him that you can only get herpes if there is an outbreak and you have to have sex during that time in order to get it. I mean, I know there are other ways but I'm pretty sure that she is not in an outbreak right now. She takes major meds for it. The reason why I told him all of this is because after me telling my friend that our friendship would be over if she had sex with him, she invited him up to her house behind my back. My brother is pretty open about what he does and where he goes but this time when I asked him where he was going, he said "a friends." I knew he was going up to see her so I told him before it was too late.
0 Replies

Mame

Reply Tue 1 Jan, 2008 10:41 pm
Recent studies indicate that you can get herpes without an outbreak. You might want to do some more research.
0 Replies

Rockhead

Reply Tue 1 Jan, 2008 10:51 pm
Thank you Mame.

Casual sex without protection can be a life sentence.

RH
0 Replies

littlek

Reply Tue 1 Jan, 2008 10:55 pm
Mame wrote:
Recent studies indicate that you can get herpes without an outbreak. You might want to do some more research.

Not so recent. But if she's taking the right drugs, she will cut down the risk for passing the virus significantly.
0 Replies

littlek

Reply Tue 1 Jan, 2008 10:57 pm
Here's 14 pages of herpes info for ya!
http://www.able2know.org/forums/viewtopic.php?t=73861
0 Replies

ossobuco

Reply Tue 1 Jan, 2008 11:00 pm
You think this person is taking the right drugs, littlek? Not to natter. It seems we have some kind of dysphoria here.

Ok, ok, I'll go look up what dysphoria means, as I often type words flibbertygibbet.
0 Replies

littlek

Reply Tue 1 Jan, 2008 11:01 pm
<snort>!
0 Replies

Rockhead

Reply Tue 1 Jan, 2008 11:02 pm
me too (looking up flibberyt whatchadoogeee)
0 Replies

ossobuco

Reply Tue 1 Jan, 2008 11:08 pm
Hmmm, unpleasant or uncomfortable mood = dysphoria.

So, ok, skip that.
0 Replies