ehBeth

Reply Thu 27 Mar, 2008 08:44 pm
sending hugs

((((((((((((((dan and patti)))))))))))
0 Replies

teenyboone

Reply Fri 28 Mar, 2008 07:31 am
danon5 wrote:
Thanks a million ehBeth. We Wildclickers think of you as our leader - - - Exclamation

teeny - you are absolutely correct. Our current government is GOP, led by Papa Bush on his third term as president of the USA. The Republican Right Wing is for War. War is profitable for the One Percent of the American people who are in possession of 98% of the entire wealth of the USA - and in agreement with the worlds first nation groups - that is where their money comes from. It is the same thing that brought the ancient Roman Empire to riches - they attacked countries and stole the wealth from them. They did it for hundreds of years - until the wealth became to the point that they didn't have to fight for it - they hired foreign people to do the fighting - that was when the Empire fell. Today, our President Bush has fallen into the same syndrom - he has allowed non - highschool kids to enlist - as well as felons who have served in prison and are not allowed to even vote in an election to join the USA armed services and fight in Iraq. I for one think Bush Stinks as a president. There is so much evidence against the entire Bush family - they should all be in prision. How many siblings do you know that our current president G. W. Bush has???

Not many people do.

#1 = George W. Bush = our current third term for Herbert Walker Bush. I can tell you about his failures in business and his social affairs.......But, he has failed in each thing he has been GIVEN by his father - even to this day - He FAILED in Iraq in the beginning - and is FAILING now. He has FAILED at every thing given to him by his father from the beginning. Even an oil well company in the middle east GIVEN to him by his father. He is probably the only human being on earth to have an oil well drilling company in the Middle East that didn't find any oil - (That's a true story)..

#2 = J.E.B = John Ellis Bush = His initials - he fuched taxpayers out of over TWO BILLIONS of taxpayers MEDICARE dollars in FLORIDA, and the "Federal Inspectors said of him, "He was too stupid to indict," Does that sound Papa - or, WHAT?? He kept over FOUR MILLIONS of USA taxpayers DOLLARS.
After that - he became Governor of Florida at a point when "Dubya" was behind in the 2000 election process. Which was ultimately decided by the "USA Supreme Court" ( the total excuse for the current president and his father the former "president" The Fricking "Supreme Court" is a farse.

#3 = Neil Mallon Bush
Wow....... this guy stole TWO BILLIONS USA dollars from our accounts during the Colorado Saving and Loan Scandal - and retained TWO and a HALF MILLION of our TAX dollars.. WHY????? and HOW????.

#4 = Marvin Pierce Bush = this one is a mystery. Nobody has ever heard of him and he is apparently being the one to take over Herbert Walker Bushes business. THAT IS THE SCAREY PART !!!!!

#5 = approx order of birth = Dorothy Bush

She is still alive and dangerous too.

It's a shitty world and the name of the **** is Bush. Hammered ****.

Danon:
Thank you for those kind words. This forum is not the place, but in America, we are in danger of losing, what I thought was a unified party.
I just don't understand Bill or Hillary, who I admired very much and took such umbrage in supporting them.

What I see are 2 selfish people, only out for themselves, think they are better than plain and poor folks, are downright elitist, now that the curtains are pulled down and balanced the budget off the backs of poor people, while signing on to NAFTA, which is why we're so job-poor, in this country. Even our flags are made in China.

Incidentally, I'm all clicked for today and yesterday. I come here to view ehBeth's pictures, read the cute commentary and try to have a pleasant day. the fight's just about gone out of me and all I want is peace. Thanks again
Sharon "teeny" Boone
:wink:
0 Replies

sumac

Reply Fri 28 Mar, 2008 08:59 am
Was allowed to click yesterday by rejoining. Hope it continues. Near 80 here today and then not out of the 50's over the weekend.
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Fri 28 Mar, 2008 05:29 pm
You and your 300 friends have supported 2,877,228.9 square feet!
0 Replies

Stradee

Reply Fri 28 Mar, 2008 06:17 pm
Dan, hope these pictures of flowers brighten Patties day as well as yours.

{all seem to have cute expressions on their faces - Smile}

http://petcaretips.net/spring_flowerA.jpg
0 Replies

sumac

Reply Fri 28 Mar, 2008 07:09 pm
Hope Patti rebounds into spring quickly, Dan.
0 Replies

Stradee

Reply Fri 28 Mar, 2008 07:25 pm
Teeny, when i compare the Clinton presidency and the bush fiasco...
then watch how both the Clintons and Obama are discredited for their political agendas {damned if they do, etc} and compare senate records to those of the bush administration and mccain...

Good God!

Glad you and all the wildclickers are here fighting the good fight.

Keep the faith! Very Happy

http://rainforest.care2.com/i?p=583091674
0 Replies

sumac

Reply Fri 28 Mar, 2008 07:28 pm
I'm waiting to hear of him coming to Durham - will try to go, but know no contacts.
0 Replies

sumac

Reply Fri 28 Mar, 2008 08:22 pm
0 Replies

danon5

Reply Fri 28 Mar, 2008 10:23 pm
Thank you all for your well wishes for my Patti. She is not doing well and is telling her doctor and all who listen that she is willing in the future if no signs of her pain goes away - that she will take pills. It is for me an end - I cannot live here without her - she is my life partner. After that - ehBeth, you will have to click for me.

Teeny, I appreciate your right to vote for whom ever you wish. I fought in Vietnam for that right for you - I joined the United States Marine Corps in 1960 to fight for your right to vote for whom ever you please. I appreciate your commitment to our government. The Bush family are a bunch of thieves - stealing our tax dollars right out from under our noses. You should check it out for yourself. Just Google the Bush family and decide for yourself. Thanks for your clicks.

Oh, and if you are interested, Google 'George Herbert Walker Bush', his father - and decide for youself.

http://www.angelfire.com/indie/pearly/htmls/bush-carlyle.html

They are stealing your tax money.

And, with the Skull and Bones Society - nobody knows about anything.

Go figure, Our current President's grandfather helped to begin the Central Intelligence Agency - the CIA.

They have been in control of the major banks in the world ever since.

ONE per cent of the USA people own 98 per cent of the money.

JEB Bush - his initials (John Ellis Bush) was first sent by his father to S. America to do banking business - then back to Florida where his father placed him in a position to oversee the Medicare Program in Florida. You can read anywhere that JEB stole TWO BILLION taxpayers dollars and got away with it. Later, after his father got him off - he suddenly became Governor of Florida. (DUH)

Then, there is brother, Neil, who in Colorado, as CEO of the Colorado Savings and Loan stole another TWO BILLION taxpayers dollars. and all the crap that followed both stealings - they both kept millions of dollars of our money and are not in jail.

The last bro that nobody knows about is Marvin. Who the fuch has EVER heard of his name ????? He is the one I fear will kill America.

Sorry, teeny, you need to research more. Just Google these names. It will chill your soul.
0 Replies

teenyboone

Reply Sat 29 Mar, 2008 04:51 am
Stradee wrote:
Dan, hope these pictures of flowers brighten Patties day as well as yours.

{all seem to have cute expressions on their faces - Smile}

http://petcaretips.net/spring_flowerA.jpg

My favorites too! Thanks, and I'm all clicked for Saturday! Yea! :wink:
0 Replies

teenyboone

Reply Sat 29 Mar, 2008 04:55 am
Stradee wrote:
Teeny, when i compare the Clinton presidency and the bush fiasco...
then watch how both the Clintons and Obama are discredited for their political agendas {damned if they do, etc} and compare senate records to those of the bush administration and mccain...

Good God!

Glad you and all the wildclickers are here fighting the good fight.

Keep the faith! Very Happy

From the Abuzz Group, seems like all the years, we fought back the Bushes are for naught, when you have 2 strong Democrats fighting each other! We might as well have 4 more years of Bush & Co. Who knew? Crying or Very sad

Well, like Annie sings, "The Sun will come out tomorrow, bet your bottom dollar that tomorrow, come what may, tomorrow, tomorrow, I'll love you, tomorrow, you're only a day, awayyyyy! Cool

I'm gonna keep on smiling and keep on trying!
0 Replies

sumac

Reply Sat 29 Mar, 2008 05:38 am
Danon,

Strength and courage.

Susan
0 Replies

Stradee

Reply Sat 29 Mar, 2008 06:42 pm
Dan, so sorry. Keep the faith, son.

0 Replies

danon5

Reply Sat 29 Mar, 2008 08:41 pm
Thanks to you all for your well wishes for my Patti. It isn't easy seeing her go down almost daily.

Stradee and teeny, thanks for your comments and God bless you.

All clicked,

Another tree asmiling - saying 'No fire or bulldozer today!!'

Very Happy Very Happy
0 Replies

sumac

Reply Sat 29 Mar, 2008 10:18 pm
Clicked here too.
0 Replies

danon5

Reply Sun 30 Mar, 2008 07:45 am
Early clicks this Sunday.

Almost April - can you believe it!!
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Sun 30 Mar, 2008 07:54 am
Danon, you're the absolute heart of this team.
0 Replies

Stradee

Reply Sun 30 Mar, 2008 08:43 am
New month, warmer temps, and Dan's smilin'! Very Happy

Beth, yep.

0 Replies

sumac

Reply Sun 30 Mar, 2008 10:00 am
Morning all. No gardening here for a couple of days. Too cold, raw, and very occasionally, wet. Will go click now.
0 Replies