How to meet members of the opposite sex?

ossobuco

Reply Sat 1 Dec, 2007 03:57 pm
To Marty and Kitkat, so do I and I'm a million years old.

I agree with Marty and maybe others, as I haven't read back on the thread recently, that you should go about developing yourself and men will show up.

Hey, Marty, I used to be in love with a mountaineer. (I have a sense that I told you about it before.) In a way, it worked out, though the romance was cut short for reasons I won't delve into here. I near died of selfpity at the time. He ended up marrying the woman after me, a much better fit for him. and they've been together something like, gaaak, 40 years. I know this since I googled, and see he's a respected explorer/writer, and I'm glad for them. All's well that ends well, eh? Thing is, though I knew him only a short time relative to my whole life, his ideas (oh, yeah, and other stuff) made a big impression on me and set me on my way to larger questioning, more adventurous thinking. I met him doing what I was doing anyway, being in chem class.

I met my husband while my business partner and I were trying to sublet part of our large studio space...

just live, develop who you are.
0 Replies

Chai

Reply Sat 1 Dec, 2007 05:18 pm
ok, now I'm completely convinced kitkat and gus are the same person.
0 Replies

Rockhead

Reply Sat 1 Dec, 2007 05:20 pm
Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked

I have to re-evaluate my life now... Rolling Eyes

RH
0 Replies

kitkat bar

Reply Sat 1 Dec, 2007 05:24 pm
Chai wrote:
ok, now I'm completely convinced kitkat and gus are the same person.

Oh no....they're on to me! Muah hahahahaha...
0 Replies

Roxxxanne

Reply Mon 10 Dec, 2007 11:41 pm
KKB, you need a break, you are obviously EXTREMELY co-dependent and need to work on your own issues before finding another co-dependent.
0 Replies