POST YOUR FAVORITE GRAFFITI

Sglass

Reply Thu 13 Dec, 2007 09:46 pm
Rockhead wrote:
I'm trying to nicely ask why you have a stick in your butt.

I am not my friend, nor are you yours.

Do you wish to continue to look rude....

How old is your grandmother?
0 Replies

Rockhead

Reply Thu 13 Dec, 2007 09:49 pm
87, and gonna outlive me, I hope.

You wanna play there, I take off the gloves.
0 Replies

Rockhead

Reply Thu 13 Dec, 2007 09:50 pm
And I have been being Very nice....

I have PMS now, it might serve you well to talk to me without an audience....

(just being nice)

RH
0 Replies

Sglass

Reply Thu 13 Dec, 2007 09:54 pm
Rockhead wrote:
87, and gonna outlive me, I hope.

You wanna play there, I take off the gloves.

Your grandmother and I are not that far apart in age. You think it's okay to to talk to older women the way you have spoken to me? Methinks you do not have any respect for women,
0 Replies

Rockhead

Reply Thu 13 Dec, 2007 09:58 pm
Ask most of the rest of the women on your forum.

My Gramma is not nearly as set in her own world as you, Mrs. Glass, nor as closed-minded.

Amazing concidering the geography involved.

Watch yourself dismounting that tall horse.

RH
0 Replies

Sglass

Reply Thu 13 Dec, 2007 10:03 pm
Rockhead wrote:
Ask most of the rest of the women on your forum.

My Gramma is not nearly as set in her own world as you, Mrs. Glass, nor as closed-minded.

Amazing concidering the geography involved.

Watch yourself dismounting that tall horse.

RH

I suggest you put the plug in the jug and go to bed you redneck tadpole.
0 Replies

Rockhead

Reply Thu 13 Dec, 2007 10:08 pm
I'm assuming the very rational, and reaonable Mr. Andrew is long asleep.

Consider me a redneck if you wish, but it might do you well to read more, and squawk less.

Ask MA when he gets up, please.

I will enjoy the rest of my evening now, she who must berate others....

G'night, Sglass

RH
0 Replies

Sglass

Reply Thu 13 Dec, 2007 10:37 pm
Look sweet pudding - i was raised in the south and I calls them as I sees them. I come from a long line of oil field trash and you can't tell me anything. Push my bible belt buttons - look out.

You have spent the day hi-jacking my thread because of your hurt feelings because someone did not like your bathroom humor. How adult of you, "fart and poop, fart and poop, fart and poop, fart and poop".

I suggest you go to your local bookstore and see if they have copies of Jokes For The John. You will find some really funny stuff there worth repeating.

Now do your homework and go to bed.
0 Replies

Ticomaya

Reply Thu 13 Dec, 2007 10:40 pm
This limerick is callous and crude
Its morals distressingly lewd
It's not worth the reading
By persons of breeding
It's designed for us vulgar and rude.
0 Replies

Ticomaya

Reply Thu 13 Dec, 2007 10:43 pm
As Uncle Buck once observed: "You pull that pole out of your keester, and we'll get along just fine."
0 Replies

Rockhead

Reply Thu 13 Dec, 2007 10:45 pm
You bothered me before that, don't flatter yourself.

I am truly sorry that you spent your day in a tizzy, but continue to try and judge me, and you will find yourself chasing your ill informed, opinionated, old tail.

Take yourself to bed please, and I will do the same.

Go pick on someone yer own age....
0 Replies

Sglass

Reply Thu 13 Dec, 2007 10:46 pm
Ticomaya wrote:
This limerick is callous and crude
Its morals distressingly lewd
It's not worth the reading
By persons of breeding
It's designed for us vulgar and rude.

At least it's clever. Laughing
0 Replies

glitterbag

Reply Thu 13 Dec, 2007 10:56 pm
Hello Sglass,
The first thing I want to say is that I am very happy you were not offended by my post. My intention was not to offend, and I'm keenly aware that some people find me to be blunt when I am honestly trying to not muddy the waters. Personally, I have been a target when I have posted in the past on SeattleBuzz. It hasn't happened recently but a few members seem to find me pretentious and other things as well. I grew up in a large family of smart-ass Irishmen and taunts were simply an opportunity to deliver a withering response. One of the most puzzling threads I started was a tribute to my recently (at the time) deceased English Springer Spaniel. I posted the same remarks here and received many compassionate comments from other pet lovers but the comments on SB were so nasty that the owner of the forum locked the thread and admonished one of the posters.
The second thing I would like to say is that I have always enjoyed Merry Andrew and consider it a lovely compliment that he would say I'm a nice person. Really, that is high praise of the first order. I'm pretty sure he used to post on the now defunct Abuzz, but where-ever I first encountered him I was always grateful for his wit, humor and honesty.
The third thing I would like to say is that I have gotten some big belly laughs from the graffiti that was posted. Graffiti (of the clever kind) has been an interest of mine since I was old enough to see the stuff scrawled on walls. I think it is a glorious idea to start this thread and I'm glad you did. I have copied some of the comments and passed them along to my friends. I think one of my favorites was the graffiti posted on an ancient ruin in Rome. Now that's clever AND funny.
Lastly, I would like to ask my fellow members to drop the angry talk, there are very bright and interesting people on A2K and we really shouldn't engage in insulting each other. I hope we can return to posting the most entertaining graffiti we have ever seen and it wouldn't hurt to kiss and make up.
If my grandmother was still alive she would be 100 years old. My mother was born when she was only 15. That's an interesting story of overcoming hardship that I won't go into right now. She was dealt a bad hand, but somehow managed to develope an inspiring attitude (to me) despite her personal situation. She was one of the wisest woman I have ever encountered. She gave me wonderful insight concerning difficult situations and never a day goes by that I don't think of her and her influence. Her father (my great-grandfather) was one of 13 children. Many of her Aunts were close enough to her age that only recently I realized my brother thought all the Aunts were her sisters.
Like many families the numerous great-great Aunts would get into feuds over silly stuff. I remember asking my grandmother when I was probably no more than 10, why was she including one of the great-great Aunts in a family function. Her answer made a great deal of sense to me, she responded that even though there had been a problem, her Aunt was still family and she could be enjoy her company but would remember the slights and knew she couldn't count on her, and that was O.K. because she knew the Aunt could count on her. The Aunt's nastiness spoke to her character and my grandmother didn't want nastiness to define her.
I really am grateful that you didn't take offense, none was intended. I hope we can all get back to the business of entertaining each other and avoid any unpleasantness.
0 Replies

Ticomaya

Reply Thu 13 Dec, 2007 11:39 pm
http://img149.imageshack.us/img149/2861/glitterbagin1.jpg
0 Replies

glitterbag

Reply Fri 14 Dec, 2007 06:37 am
Uncle, I give up, what does it say??????

Also is "more cowbell" from an old Will Farrel skit on SNL???????
0 Replies

Sglass

Reply Fri 14 Dec, 2007 07:01 am
I'll translate for you . It do say "Glitterbag" and looks like it could have been done with tagging pens that graffitti artists use.
0 Replies

glitterbag

Reply Fri 14 Dec, 2007 07:08 am
Thanks Sglass! I'm not much of a morning person and I couldn't make any sense of it. But now I'm really confused, should I be flattered or nervous? I'll assume the former, and many thanks to Ticomaya (I think).
0 Replies

Region Philbis

Reply Fri 14 Dec, 2007 09:34 am
Quote:
Also is "more cowbell" from an old Will Farrel skit on SNL???????
yep, click to watch the video...

http://doggiewoggie.com/wp-images/dogsigns/dogsign53.jpg
0 Replies

cjhsa

Reply Fri 14 Dec, 2007 09:46 am
Sglass wrote:
cjhsa grosses me out in every sense of the word and would prefer not to have to deal with him on any level. But I guess I won't have that choice on A2K.

I gross you out? I may piss a few off, but gross you out? How the heck did I manage that? (I'd like to know so I can continue the good work).
0 Replies

Ticomaya

Reply Fri 14 Dec, 2007 10:44 am
glitterbag wrote:
Thanks Sglass! I'm not much of a morning person and I couldn't make any sense of it. But now I'm really confused, should I be flattered or nervous? I'll assume the former, and many thanks to Ticomaya (I think).

You should be very flattered, GB. :wink:
0 Replies