cjhsa

Reply Thu 13 Dec, 2007 12:47 pm
So?
0 Replies

Tai Chi

Reply Thu 13 Dec, 2007 04:45 pm
Re: POST YOUR FAVORITE GRAFFITI
Sglass wrote:
Graffiti is the transient poetry and artistic expression of people who have no other means to express themselves.

You find it on bathroom walls, tenement buildings, brownstone mansions, sidewalks, abandoned vehicles, farm buildings, billboards, wherever the muse leads you. Please share your favorites.
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
I'll start with one that I posted on one of Roberta's threads.

Many years ago when I lived in New York City I went into the ladies room of Jack Barry's Saloon on Greenwich Avenue and spied this little jewel.

Someone had scribbled on the wall:

My mother made me a homosexual.

and in very neat printing underneath the scrawl appeared

If I get her fabric, will she make me one too?

Bathroom wall. Not taking sides. Just sayin'...
0 Replies

Sglass

Reply Thu 13 Dec, 2007 05:20 pm
cjhsa grosses me out in every sense of the word and would prefer not to have to deal with him on any level. But I guess I won't have that choice on A2K.
0 Replies

Sglass

Reply Thu 13 Dec, 2007 05:46 pm
Sois realiste demande l'impossible Laughing
0 Replies

Rockhead

Reply Thu 13 Dec, 2007 05:50 pm
God bless Democracy (who's god is up to you)
0 Replies

Ticomaya

Reply Thu 13 Dec, 2007 06:17 pm
Sglass wrote:
cjhsa grosses me out in every sense of the word and would prefer not to have to deal with him on any level. But I guess I won't have that choice on A2K.

No, you won't. And those who don't care for your posts aren't able to make you go away either. That's the way it works around here.
0 Replies

glitterbag

Reply Thu 13 Dec, 2007 08:08 pm
Sglass wrote:
cjhsa wrote:
Hardly. You ruined your own thread.

Ah, the King of A2K lowlife has spoken.

I haven't happened upon you before, but if you think the limerick was too much, you may have led a sheltered life. One of the reasons I like to post here from time to time is that the likelihood of running into nasty exchanges is much more rare than on other sites. If this is your idea of rough, you should take a look at what has been said about me by a few cretins on Seattle Buzz. But I still log on every once in a while because I'm a member and I still get a chance to comment on topics.

All that being said, I am bitterly disappointed because I have a great limerick that I had planned to post. It begins "There once was a man from Leeds", "who swallowed a packet of seeds". Of course I would censor any objectionable language.....but it doesn't look like limericks written as graffiti are acceptable. I could, however, be persuaded to share if the ban on limericks is lifted.

Sglass, since I don't know you and you don't know me I am not intersted in picking a fight. I may not always agree with cjhsa but he has made me laugh out loud on many occassions and is always welcome on any thead I start. As Rodney King once said "Can't we all just get along".
0 Replies

Rockhead

Reply Thu 13 Dec, 2007 08:12 pm
Hmmmmmm....(what she said).....one more time, with three part harmony....
0 Replies

glitterbag

Reply Thu 13 Dec, 2007 08:18 pm
Rockhead wrote:
Hmmmmmm....(what she said).....one more time, with three part harmony....

But aren't you at least curious about my limerick????????
0 Replies

Rockhead

Reply Thu 13 Dec, 2007 08:22 pm
Absolutely, my dear, but I am supposed to be in reform school for my earlier "bathroom" humor.

Maybe those of us with gray humor limericks should leave the wine and cheese crowd to their crusty fun, and start our own thread...

RH
0 Replies

Sglass

Reply Thu 13 Dec, 2007 08:32 pm
Glitterbag please be my guest. If it doesn't offend the hamsters it certainly doesn't offend me. As Ticomaya-nator pointed out I realy have no control over who posts. I'll let them be the judge. And if everyone got rid of those they don't like I am sure there would be no one to post on A2K.

My husband, Merry Andrew, says that you are a very nice lady and that is all I need to know.

So you go girl.
0 Replies

Sglass

Reply Thu 13 Dec, 2007 09:04 pm
Rockhead wrote:
Absolutely, my dear, but I am supposed to be in reform school for my earlier "bathroom" humor.

Maybe those of us with gray humor limericks should leave the wine and cheese crowd to their crusty fun, and start our own thread...

RH

I understand that you are still in highschool. What do you want to be when you grow up? As for your bathroom humor, I believe I stated that it was of the nature that "might" get a snicker out of my eleven year old grandson , but then on the other hand he is probably much more sophiscated than you.
0 Replies

Rockhead

Reply Thu 13 Dec, 2007 09:19 pm
Don't your eyes get sore looking down your nose all the time, my lady....
0 Replies

Sglass

Reply Thu 13 Dec, 2007 09:26 pm
Rockhead wrote:
Don't your eyes get sore looking down your nose all the time, my lady....

More of your sophomoric rhetoric?
0 Replies

Rockhead

Reply Thu 13 Dec, 2007 09:43 pm
I'm trying to nicely ask why you have a stick in your butt.

I am not my friend, nor are you yours.

Do you wish to continue to look rude....
0 Replies