does anyone here practice or know about the occult?

OGIONIK

Reply Tue 3 Mar, 2009 11:52 am
i was reading some stuff i read a few years way back and it sparked my interest again.

grimoires are fascinating to me.

anywaysm, if you have a link or know some books on the subject lets see em!
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 3 • Views: 1,756 • Replies: 6
No top replies

OGIONIK

Reply Tue 3 Mar, 2009 01:03 pm
@OGIONIK,
oh yeah, theres a reason for this, i want to find pictures and diagrams like i saw in some of the things i was reading..

taggers have these things called "blackbooks", they are blank pages and everyone does peices in them, some of them travel around the world..

im doing a theme for las vegas taggers.

im not much into being chased or investigated by the police so im straight, just doing paper stuff. and instead of a regular ole blank , stock ordinary black book im going to do one with a theme.

"the book of the dead"

im such a nerd, but im going to create it from scratch, and i need some whatchamacallits, things..

oh references.

diagrams and pentagrams, things like

some old writing, text, calligraphy..

old grimoire covers

Or even things like Leonardo di vinci, his old sketches are easier to find in detail.

plz help! i want it original as possible..

as "mystical" as possible, evil perhaps? i started some sketches and i had a pnetagram and some "runes" but it wasnt authentic enough so i been on google images but i need something more in depth.
0 Replies

Bella Dea

Reply Tue 3 Mar, 2009 01:07 pm
search "grimoire cover art". doesn't appear to be any hard and fast rules about what should be on them.
0 Replies

George

Reply Tue 3 Mar, 2009 01:29 pm
http://www.deviantart.com/download/63405712/Pseudomonarchia_Daemonum_by_TALONABRAXAS.png
0 Replies

djjd62

Reply Tue 3 Mar, 2009 01:33 pm
sacrifice a goat at the next full moon and ask satan for his help
OGIONIK

Reply Tue 3 Mar, 2009 01:42 pm
@djjd62,
wow that is amazing george.. i couldnt find anything like that on google. there were a few with text only, but nothing as nice as that..
OGIONIK

Reply Tue 3 Mar, 2009 01:44 pm
@OGIONIK,
i think ima find some occult websites and try that way, look for some books or something.
0 Replies