What if they all went home?

mysteryman

Reply Tue 13 Nov, 2007 05:18 pm
cj,
I dont often do this, but I have had enough of you.
I am a proud conservative, and if you are claiming to be a conservative I want nothing to do with you.

You are being juvenile with your name calling and your attacks on others.
You have no idea what you are talking about most of the time,and you have made statements that are totally illogical AND irrational.

Your views of what this country is and what made it are so off base as to be laughable.

Your line about "rugged individualism" comes straight from a pulp western,one that would have been written in the 1930's.

Do all of us a favor and go away until you can actually hold a civil conversation, or until you grow up!!!
0 Replies

mysteryman

Reply Tue 13 Nov, 2007 05:20 pm
Cycloptichorn wrote:
mysteryman wrote:
Cycloptichorn wrote:
mysteryman wrote:
dyslexia wrote:
mysteryman wrote:
I did not write those numbers, nor did I research them.
I found the article interesting is why I posted it.
Nothing more.

I read this article that said that 97% of all that oppose illegal immigration are members of the KKK, I did not write those numbers, nor did I research them. I found the article interesting is why I posted it.

It might have been an interesting article with a unique point of view.
I would like to read it.

Because unlike some of you, I will read things that I dont agree with, just for a different perspective.

So, please send that article to me.

Dude - there of course is no article. He was merely pointing out that posting an article, and then pretending that you aren't endorsing what it says, is a bullsh*t excuse.

Cycloptichorn

Actually, there are times when something is posted to spark discussion, nothing more.
You apparently have never learned that it is possible to find something interesting without agreeing with it.
You should learn that.

BTW, how do you know there is no article that he alluded to?
Or are you saying that since you havent seen it or read it that it doesnt exist?

Let's use some critical thinking here:

Quote:

I read this article that said that 97% of all that oppose illegal immigration are members of the KKK, I did not write those numbers, nor did I research them. I found the article interesting is why I posted it.

It's a ridiculous premise to begin with; Dys then lampoons your lack of researching the article. It's plainly obvious what is going on, yet you didn't catch it; funny.

Articles which aren't really grounded in any sort of reality don't spark discussion.

Cycloptichorn

How do you know its a ridiculous premise?
I havent seen any research about the KKK that either confirms or disproves his assertion.
Have you?
0 Replies

dyslexia

Reply Tue 13 Nov, 2007 05:22 pm
shiksa wrote:
Again - eat me. I'm out of here.
If only you were honest we would celebrate. However, we all know better.
0 Replies

Cycloptichorn

Reply Tue 13 Nov, 2007 05:27 pm
Quote:

I havent seen any research about the KKK that either confirms or disproves his assertion.
Have you?

It's the other way around - the article claimed that 97% of those who are against illegal immigration were members of the KKK. That's plainly ridiculous, the KKK doesn't have tens of millions of members.

Cycloptichorn
0 Replies

mysteryman

Reply Tue 13 Nov, 2007 05:31 pm
Cycloptichorn wrote:
Quote:

Have you?

It's the other way around - the article claimed that 97% of those who are against illegal immigration were members of the KKK. That's plainly ridiculous, the KKK doesn't have tens of millions of members.

Cycloptichorn

I agree, they probably dont.
But, unless someone has done some research to find out exactly how many members the KKK have, we will never know, will we?
0 Replies

maporsche

Reply Tue 13 Nov, 2007 05:34 pm
mysteryman wrote:
It was the whole premise of the question that interested me.

As far as I know,nobody has ever done a nationwide study to see what would happen to the economy, justice system, school system, healthcare system and the rest of the infrastructure if every ILLEGAL alien, and I stress ILLEGAL, were to leave the country.

That is what interested me about tha article.

I was hoping for something similar when I saw your article, unfortunately the piece was VERY biased and there was not one ounce of objectivity.

If it were an OBJECTIVE nationwide study, that'd be one thing.
0 Replies

Mame

Reply Tue 13 Nov, 2007 05:37 pm
MM - Dys was being facetious.
0 Replies

okie

Reply Tue 13 Nov, 2007 07:25 pm
And although the exact percentage may not be known, it would be very high, maybe 97% of all communists in the U.S. vote Democrat.

"Sometimes we are criticized as "tailing the Democratic Party." That is not the case. We have no illusions about the Democratic Party. We, along with labor and its allies recognize that at this moment the Democratic Party is the only vehicle that has the possibility to enable a big shift in politics in 2008.. "

http://www.cpusa.org/article/articleview/843/1/92/
0 Replies

JTT

Reply Tue 13 Nov, 2007 07:35 pm
And your point ... would be?
0 Replies

okie

Reply Tue 13 Nov, 2007 07:54 pm
I just thought it was as relevant as what percentage KKK was against illegal immigration or what percentage of people against illegal immigration was KKK. Probably more relevant.

Carry on.
0 Replies

cjhsa

Reply Tue 13 Nov, 2007 08:09 pm
mysteryman wrote:
cj,
I am a proud conservative, and if you are claiming to be a conservative I want nothing to do with you.

You have no idea what you are talking about most of the time,and you have made statements that are totally illogical AND irrational.

Your views of what this country is and what made it are so off base as to be laughable.

Your line about "rugged individualism" comes straight from a pulp western,one that would have been written in the 1930's.

Do all of us a favor and go away until you can actually hold a civil conversation, or until you grow up!!!

You sir need to go to a Ted Nugent concert and in the mean time, STHU until you realize who you are dealing with on the left side of A2K. I respect your military background but politically you are a gullible hack. Individualism is alive and well - I'm not part of the swarm mentality that is the left. Crowds kind of leave me weak.
0 Replies

Mame

Reply Tue 13 Nov, 2007 11:24 pm
cjhsa, what is going on? You are on a nasty streak right now. What's happened? You are not always like this.
0 Replies

mysteryman

Reply Wed 14 Nov, 2007 03:50 am
cjhsa wrote:
mysteryman wrote:
cj,

You sir need to go to a Ted Nugent concert and in the mean time, STHU until you realize who you are dealing with on the left side of A2K. I respect your military background but politically you are a gullible hack. Individualism is alive and well - I'm not part of the swarm mentality that is the left. Crowds kind of leave me weak.

I've been to several Nuge concerts.
He puts on a good show.
0 Replies